ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So incredibly, frighteningly unprofessional.

I do have to agree with you about that. Not good.

Should have X'd out the address.

Things got too heated for them. They all need to take a step back and be careful how they proceed.

I do have to agree with you about that. Not good.
Should have X'd out the address.

Things got too heated for them. They all need to take a step back and be careful how they proceed.

According to Klein DDK no longer lives at that address.

From Klein Investigations and Consulting facebook page today. It's from November regarding the contract and press relations.

View attachment 90116
Klein is such a joke. ..it's laughable.

I've been sketchy of him from day one but whatever....what do I know.
But is he seriously facebook fighting threw statuses and "updates" I've seen teen girls do crap like this for Facebook attention but not usally grown men and never any true "professional".
So far in the last 24 hours I've seen comment on fb such as "these parents need to be slain" "hope they die slowly" "they should be shot in the head" and I've seen posters also saying they should go and stand out side their house tell they admit what they know...and as followers do many jumped on that idea. And so what does Klein do? He releases on facebook(hope he's ashamed of him self) little DeOrr's grandfather's home adress. I'm sorry but that is so freaking incredibly unprofessional and twisted. It's all unprofessional. And I don't care how anyone's emotions play into defending what Klein did. It was wrong.

The breaking news updates, the hype leading into his next statment...it's all so unprofessional and all for publicity imo.
If Klein truly wanted to find Deorr he would of kept his mouth shut and waited till spring to quietly search with out having to share that with the world.

This isn't about DeOrr anymore. Sad. For every finger pointed at the parents for trying to profit off of DeOrr one should also be pointed to the relentless breaking news stories and reporters who couldn't get the story right either. Along with a shady PI...so far the only ones to be professional is the FBI and SB. The only ones who could probably solve this case is the fbi and notice how they don't feel the need to update the public?
This is a sad sad case in so many ways.

And to be clear gliving my response to your post isn't really directed at you at all. I'm just quoting the letter Klein posted.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

That's good to hear. Maybe that's why he didn't think it would matter.

Just would hate to see some sick irate citizen visiting that place and doing harm to the occupants.

Even worse....the witch hunters will be showing up at an innocent persons home who has nothing to do with nothing. It's happen so much in the past decade to innocent people in cases because of sm.

:gaah: DeOrr is what's important here. I couldn't care less if Klein has breached his contract. We are talking about the death of an innocent little boy. I feel like it's really disrespectful to DeOrr for all these people to be publically squabbling about breaches of contract - it's taking the focus off what's important here. Finding DeOrr.

The family can file a lawsuit against Klein, but they never lifted a finger to try and find DeOrr! And they never paid a penny out of their own pockets to try and find him, either. They disgust me.

:gah: DeOrr is what's important here. I couldn't care less if Klein has breached his contract. We are talking about the death of an innocent little boy. I feel like it's really disrespectful to DeOrr for all these people to be publically squabbling about breaches of contract - it's taking the focus off what's important here. Finding DeOrr.

The family can file a lawsuit against Klein, but they never lifted a finger to try and find DeOrr! And they never paid a penny out of their own pockets to try and find him, either. They disgust me.
Do you have a link that says they never paid a penny of their own money? I'm curious as to how you know exactly how much they did or didn't put into the fund to state it as such a fact?

It doesn't matter whether DDK currently lives at that address or not. It is extremely unprofessional and could be a danger to anyone that does live there currently. Klein should not be posting client documents on social media pages! :pullhair:

Do you have a link that says they never paid a penny of their own money? I'm curious as to how you know exactly how much they did or didn't put into the fund to state it as such a fact?

JMO. They've been begging money off the public from the very start with their g*fundme accounts and their online store and their fundraising dinners... But now suddenly they can afford to hire lawyers and file lawsuits?!

JMO. They've been begging money off the public from the very start with their g*fundme accounts and their online store and their fundraising dinners... But now suddenly they can afford to hire lawyers and file lawsuits?!
Maybe they got their taxes back.

:gaah: DeOrr is what's important here. I couldn't care less if Klein has breached his contract. We are talking about the death of an innocent little boy. I feel like it's really disrespectful to DeOrr for all these people to be publically squabbling about breaches of contract - it's taking the focus off what's important here. Finding DeOrr.

True, but that is only part of it and I am worried. This is why I would rather Klein present himself in a more dignified, discreet manner as LE has. Klein has made it know that he feels baby DeOrr is deceased, on the mountain. He himself stated that the next step is to look for a body, once weather and terrain conditions permit. Sensational public interviews are not going to bring DeOrr home at this point; they only serve as publicity for Klein. Now we have a very public pissing contest going on between Klein and Browning and I worry that it will only get worse. The circus situation can sometimes attract the wrong people to a case...think baby Lisa Irwin. Next thing you know, JM & DK will have anonymous donors of huge amounts of $$$ and high profile attorneys willing to take their case, remember when Deb & Jer upgraded their hometown attorney for whats-his-name (I forget)? Lisa is still missing, and her parents are still free. I really hope everyone involved in this case take a step back and re-evaluate how they are handling things, for baby DeOrr's sake. imo.

Well, it would be nice it they would use some of it to look for DeOrr. What exactly are they doing now to try and find DeOrr? Do the family still think he could be alive somewhere? All this squabbling with Klein isn't going to find DeOrr.

Well, it would be nice it they would use some of it to look for DeOrr. What exactly are they doing now to try and find DeOrr? Do the family still think he could be alive somewhere? All this squabbling with Klein isn't going to find DeOrr.

That is probably the point. [emoji17]

Please continue posting at Thread #24. This one will be closed in about 10 minutes.

Thanks.

You think they know where DeOrr is so I'm not sure why your even still stuck on this topic.
And all these fb statment from Klein isn't going to find Deorr either.

Claiming your deceased child on your tax return and using the refund to pay for your new attorney to sue the PI that's trying to find your deceased child. Now there's a crazy angle I never thought of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member