ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying desperately to give them the benefit of doubt just like a lot of us here did until they trashed that faith and proved us wrong by lying over and over and over again. JMO

Yep. And I'm sure he knew they were lying back then, too, but didn't want to tip them off. I'm sure LE knew they'd not get another word out of them once they named them suspects.

Can you post an example, something she said that's been proven, by direct comparision with absolute truth, to be a lie?
Her only lie I can think of is the words "clover creek" which was MOO an straightforward mistake with no intent to deceive.

Nope. Please do your own research. You'll find it. At the very least we know she has been less than truthful on polygraphs. Her stories have changed. It's all available to you if you will read all 29 threads, listen to Tricia's interviews or read the transcripts, watch video interviews and take notes, etc. When someone joins a case as late as you have, it is courteous to read everything yourself rather than asking those who have followed the case a long time to do the work for you. It really isn't up to us to provide information, especially when it's for debate purposes.
JMO

http://www.fox4news.com/news/u-s-world/215599009-story

A woman jailed on charges she killed her toddler son sent a video of the boy's apparently lifeless body to his father in a jealous, vengeful rage during a text-messaged argument that lasted more than two hours, police said in a criminal complaint.

One of some possibilities ....??

Nope. Please do your own research. You'll find it. At the very least we know she has been less than truthful on polygraphs. Her stories have changed. It's all available to you if you will read all 29 threads, listen to Tricia's interviews or read the transcripts, watch video interviews and take notes, etc. When someone joins a case as late as you have, it is courteous to read everything yourself rather than asking those who have followed the case a long time to do the work for you. It really isn't up to us to provide information, especially when it's for debate purposes.
JMO

:loveyou:

http://ravallirepublic.com/news/local/article_7d2695fc-fcd3-11e3-a57e-001a4bcf887a.html

The woman riding with Glass, Jessica Mitchell, 23, presented the officer with a driver’s license belonging to someone else. Mitchell was also arrested on an outstanding warrant and for obstructing a peace officer.

Is it "our" JM -now JMA-? I think so.

Interesting, the age is correct and she has three kids (the article states three children were in the vehicle, although there is no mention of whose children they were). DeOrr would have been one and a half in the summer of 2014, when this article was published. Ravalli County is in Montana, south of Missoula. From Idaho Falls, it's about 4 hours. I don't see that Montana has public access to court records, so I guess there isn't a way to easily confirm whether or not it's her. She does not have a criminal record in Idaho, though, so it seems unlikely that she would have an outstanding warrant, unless it was from Montana. I'm not aware of any family connections to Montana either, but who knows.... maybe she and Vernal were on the outs and she needed to get away for a bit. It is curious.

JMO
Fair enough, I respect your opinion.
To adjust for being a late joiner I have made a big effort to study (I hope) all written/video/audio releases by LE/Vilt/KIC, all press interview videos, and have read parts of previous threads (although not every post).
While I fully take on board that coming into a debate (investigation) much later than the beginning has disadvantages, it can however have advantages.
When KIC were first brought in, I think KIC and LE both recognised this advantage, that's why LE didn't just hand all their information and conclusions to KIC, instead they had KIC work from square one, MOO.

http://ravallirepublic.com/news/local/article_7d2695fc-fcd3-11e3-a57e-001a4bcf887a.html

The woman riding with Glass, Jessica Mitchell, 23, presented the officer with a driver’s license belonging to someone else. Mitchell was also arrested on an outstanding warrant and for obstructing a peace officer.

Is it "our" JM -now JMA-? I think so.

I think it's a different JM. There's a JM from Missoula MT arrested in 2015. I think it's this one in the article you posted. But I could be wrong. This one has a middle name starting with N if that helps.

Scroll down to the last story.
http://mtstandard.com/news/local/bl...cle_8abf86f4-5d57-5be3-815c-e14092a2d003.html

Interesting, the age is correct and she has three kids (the article states three children were in the vehicle, although there is no mention of whose children they were). DeOrr would have been one and a half in the summer of 2014, when this article was published. Ravalli County is in Montana, south of Missoula. From Idaho Falls, it's about 4 hours. I don't see that Montana has public access to court records, so I guess there isn't a way to easily confirm whether or not it's her. She does not have a criminal record in Idaho, though, so it seems unlikely that she would have an outstanding warrant, unless it was from Montana. I'm not aware of any family connections to Montana either, but who knows.... maybe she and Vernal were on the outs and she needed to get away for a bit. It is curious.
BG was sentenced 2015 11+yrs conspiracy to deal meth

I think it's a different JM. There's a JM from Missoula MT arrested in 2015. I think it's this one in the article you posted. But I could be wrong. This one has a middle name starting with N if that helps.

Scroll down to the last story.
http://mtstandard.com/news/local/bl...cle_8abf86f4-5d57-5be3-815c-e14092a2d003.html

I agree. I did a little searching too and there is a JM from Missoula with the same birth year but different middle initial. I think she's the one in the article.

Can you post an example, something she said that's been proven, by direct comparision with absolute truth, to be a lie?
Her only lie I can think of is the words "clover creek" which was MOO an straightforward mistake with no intent to deceive.

I'm not going to use exact quotes here, but if someone says, I did "A", then changes the story to I did "B", even if you have no way of telling which story is the truth, obviously one of them is a lie because they can't both be true, get it? If the parents change their stories to the point that LE says they are lying it is precisely because of this reason.

I'm not going to use exact quotes here, but if someone says, I did "A", then changes the story to I did "B", even if you have no way of telling which story is the truth, obviously one of them is a lie because they can't both be true, get it? If the parents change their stories to the point that LE says they are lying it is precisely because of this reason.
Yes, any example of J saying "I did A" then J saying "I did B" would be good

246DFF2200000578-0-image-a-13_1425520299561.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/05/246DFF2200000578-0-image-a-13_1425520299561.jpg

To adjust for being a late joiner I have made a big effort to study (I hope) all written/video/audio releases by LE/Vilt/KIC, all press interview videos, and have read parts of previous threads (although not every post).
While I fully take on board that coming into a debate (investigation) much later than the beginning has disadvantages, it can however have advantages.
When KIC were first brought in, I think KIC and LE both recognised this advantage, that's why LE didn't just hand all their information and conclusions to KIC, instead they had KIC work from square one, MOO.

Thanks. I'm glad to hear you have done your homework. :) And I understand what you are saying about a fresh pair of eyes. But rehashing the mountain lion/predator theory that has been discussed to the point that a mod put a stop to it does not add new insight. Questioning whether JM has lied when the in-depth investigations of both LE and KIC have determined that she has lied adds nothing new to our understanding. If someone is new to a case, it just doesn't work well to start the discussion over again, especially looking for ways to defend people who have become suspects. We can't just ignore everything that has been said and done in order to raise doubts without a real basis in facts.

KIC's fresh eyes were that of a PI with the ability to search out information. He did the the work, as did LE. Who are we to try to "reinvent the wheel" so to speak? And with what new facts? What can we possibly add at this point? LE and KIC likely have facts they haven't revealed yet. Unfortunately, until new information is released, we have reached the end of the line IMO. Sometimes that happens on threads. There are many threads in a holding pattern including Stephanie Warner's in my signature. It's sad. No one wants to just move on, but that's reality and it doesn't mean we will forget. I'm not someone who wants to waste time and energy rehashing and picking at the details of a case and debating. So, personally, I would encourage everyone to find new cases to support and pop in here from time to time. Much better for stress levels. :D
JMO

Thanks. I'm glad to hear you have done your homework. :loser: And I understand what you are saying about a fresh pair of eyes. But rehashing the mountain lion/predator theory that has been discussed to the point that a mod put a stop to it does not add new insight. Questioning whether JM has lied when the in-depth investigations of both LE and KIC have determined that she has lied adds nothing new to our understanding. If someone is new to a case, it just doesn't work well to start the discussion over again, especially looking for ways to defend people who have become suspects. We can't just ignore everything that has been said and done in order to raise doubts without a real basis in facts.

KIC's fresh eyes were that of a PI with the ability to search out information. He did the the work, as did LE. Who are we to try to "reinvent the wheel" so to speak? And with what new facts? What can we possibly add at this point? LE and KIC likely have facts they haven't revealed yet. Unfortunately, until new information is released, we have reached the end of the line IMO. Sometimes that happens on threads. There are many threads in a holding pattern including Stephanie Warner's in my signature. It's sad. No one wants to just move on, but that's reality and it doesn't mean we will forget. I'm not someone who wants to waste time and energy rehashing and picking at the details of a case and debating. So, personally, I would encourage everyone to find new cases to support and pop in here from time to time. Much better for stress levels. :D
JMO

Yes I'm questioning some conclusions reached in some parts of the investigations.
I hope to do another cougar post, which takes on board some of the valid objections, by suggesting a different scenario for it.
Also to examine of the background audio in the 911 call, and suggest two ways it can be further checked, to ensure that the done and dusted conclusion is actually correct.
MOO the questioning of parts of a theory can be a constructive contribution.

If you really read all of that stuff and found no examples where the story the parents told differed from a different time they told the story then there is no helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong