ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
@montegrl - just wonder if there is any news on Chad's next hearing.... maybe?

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

It was interesting to watch surviving the survivor on YT last night as Kresha and Kay were both active in chat and mentioned by the host. I didn't watch the entire thing but I wondered if Loni Coombs (who was on the panel along with Gigi of Pretty Lies and Alibis & others) mentioned her LDS background/childhood. Did anyone else happen to see this?

This is tangential to this case, so many different poisons are mentioned in this article, including the searches for "undetectable" poisons. I wonder if ZP's internet searches were ever reviewed.

I think the smoking gun that will convict both of them will be the financial crimes. Follow the money (which was at the center of ALL these murders) -- and when you do, neither can feign innocence. IMO

Huh. I am actually okay with the DP being removed. I'm totally fine with the idea of her being locked up forever.

I'm okay with that, also.

After listening to the hearing today, I can't get the idea of possibly "dropping the charges" and "smaller quantum of prejudice" words out of my head. I'm just frustrated by the oversight by the prosecution.

I'm okay with that, also.

After listening to the hearing today, I can't get the idea of possibly "dropping the charges" and "smaller quantum of prejudice" words out of my head. I'm just frustrated by the oversight by the prosecution.

Do you know what was meant by these statements?

"dropping the charges" and "smaller quantum of prejudice"

I'm not. It's what she deserves. An eye for an eye... Was it because she's considered "mentally ill" because of her periods of incompetence?

Totally fine by me, except you would have to kill her five times to make it fair.

I have no ethical issues with the DP, its about time and money issues for me. This trial has dragged out long enough already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk