ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thoroughly sickened by what I think I just read.

Chad took JJ upstairs when he was upset and he came back down with JJ's neck red? And Chad said he scratched himself?

That makes me think there were scratches - of JJ trying to pry Chad's throttling hands off of JJ.

I can't - I don't- I can't process this. And I only "know" JJ through the media. All of the words I can not find are for his loved ones still living. And for the loved ones of his co- homicide victims who must be horrified about this and what might be coming about JJ and other victims.

MOO

Summary of tweets - Thursday, 4/13/23 - Melanie Gibb / part 2

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
17m
Melanie says Chad was nervous, said the police are looking for JJ. Melanie said she thought JJ was with Kay and Chad told her he was not. Chad told Melanie that Lori would be calling her.

Melanie thought JJ was with Kay because Lori had told her she met with Kay at an airport and she asked Kay to take care of JJ.

Lori then called Melanie. Lori said the police came by and she told officers that JJ was with Melanie watching Frozen. Lori asked Melanie to take photos of random kids at the movie theater and send them to the police.

Police tried to get a hold of Melanie but she did not take their calls. "I wasn't sure what in the world to do."

Lori told Melanie the police were dark. Kay, Lori's dad and her brother (Adam Cox) were also dark. Lori said JJ's life was in danger and Kay was trying to kidnap him. Melanie wasn't sure what to believe. Says she was in shock and perplexed.

Melanie eventually spoke to police at the end of November/beginning of December and said JJ had not been with her.

Blake about to admit a 20-minute phone call into evidence where she confronted Chad and Lori. This is the recording

Blake is now playing the call. Melanie recorded the conversation with Chad and Lori. Chad answers, "Hello sweet Melanie."

Melanie asks Chad and Lori where they are. Chad giggles and says, "We're just hanging out." They don't say where they are. Melanie asks Lori what happened with JJ and why isn't he at Kay's house. Lori doesn't answer the question but says people are after her.

Chad says, "If you knew where JJ was, that puts you in danger." Chad and Lori won't say where JJ is because Lori wants to keep him and everyone else protected.

Melanie asks Lori if JJ is safe. She responds, "He is safe and happy." Melanie asks how it could hurt her if she new where JJ is. "I'm just not telling anybody so that nobody has to say where he is or get questioned where he is so I can keep him as safe as possible."

Melanie says, "I hope he's ok. I hope you guys are ok."

Melanie says she asked Alex Cox where JJ was. He said he was somewhere he couldn't be found and Melanie didn't want to know where JJ is.

Lori won't tell Melanie where they are and Melanie says she is worried for them. Lori says Kay is dark and is working with the police. Lori says, "I know exactly where JJ is. He is safe and fine."

On the call, Lori mentioned prophets from the scriptures and how they had to "hide in the cavity of a rock." Melanie reads a scripture to Lori about not fearing men more than God and being faithful. Melanie says if the door is open to Satan, he comes in and attacks.

God doesn't work in darkness," Melanie says. Lori responds, "I agree 100% and that is what the Lord is doing with me."

Lori says she is "hiding in the cavity of a rock" and that Kay is dark because she changed the life insurance policy with Charles. Lori says she doesn't know why Melanie is being "controversial" with her and says she loves Melanie.

Melanie says, "If you really loved me, you would not have told the police I had JJ with me."

Lori tells Melanie she did what the Lord told her to do. Melanie says Lori has been deceived - Tammy died, Charles died. Melanie says she has never had peace about all this and she has felt weird in her stomach.

Lori responds, "You know me, Mel. This sounds like you have been influenced by somebody dark and obey dark things."

Lori says Christ is coming soon and Melanie will know that Lori has not been deceived. Chad now comes onto the call and says his sister-in-law (Heather Daybell) has been deceived and coming up with theories.

Chad says his own children said Tammy had been getting weaker and sick, her heart was failing her and she was physically falling apart.

Chad says he's known for years that Tammy would die at a young age and his life will have two segments. Chad says you have to have faith in the master plan.

Melanie says, "You can understand my concern, can't you?" Chad says from an outsider's perspective, he can but her boyfriend seems to be putting doubts in her mind. Melanie says she was not listening to her gut feeling and feels uncomfortable with many things.

Melanie says she was reading the story of Korihor and his carnal and natural desires. Lori says, "You think I'm Korihor? Are you kidding me right now?" Melanie says both Chad and Lori had similarities to Korihor.

Lori says she lives by the scriptures and Melanie says she feels Lori has "rested" the scriptures. Lori is upset Melanie would say this.

If you haven't heard this call, you should take a listen. Both Lori and Melanie are talking very fast so it's hard to get it all in.

The call begins to wind up with Lori saying, "I'm sorry you are friends with all these people who are against me." Melanie says she isn't friends with any of them - she doesn't know Kay, she doesn't know Chad's sister-in-law.

Melanie says Lori's behavior is not one of someone who believes in Christ. Lori says Melanie sounds "pissed off," Melanie responds, "I am troubled. These things - like you being with Chad before he's even divorced."

Lori says, "I was never with him and he was never divorced." Melanie says, "Honey, I've seen you guys together."

Lori says Jesus Christ is protecting her and will protect her against the accusations Melanie has made against her. Lori then ends the call.

Judge calls a morning recess. Back in 20 minutes.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members