ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was discussed right here that she did not, which is why her in laws turned on her. She was a dutiful wife who helped raise the children, helped sell his books, worked full time, remained faithful to him, even did his bookkeeping. I think he told her that her grandmother came from the dead and told him she had to go see her mother as a ruse to get her out of town so he could go play.

But believe what he was saying? Not so sure.
They didn’t even sit together in church!

She likely saw through him an “a great author WANNAABE”, a dreamer. Little did she know he was a murderer.
Wasn’t Chad excommunicated? If it was before Tammy’s death, could he still attend church services?

I am wondering what Tammy thought about Chad's belief system - did she buy it or not?
Chad's family (Tammy and children) believed that he was a visionary. It's unclear if they believed in multiple probations or have seen him rate people on a light and dark scale. Almost certainly they weren't told from the start that he and Lori were the leaders of the 144k, but after Tammy's death, who knows what his children have been told. I would guess that they knew nothing about zombies.

To insert a little levity into the situation... What do you think Lori is writing about in her notebook?

A ) All the Evil Lies that people are telling against her so she can report to Chad later via Portal
B ) Updated calculations to the Dark-Light Scale based on people's testimonies
C ) A new chapter to the James-and-Elena romance novel
D ) Just "Lori <3s Chad" over and over

To insert a little levity into the situation... What do you think Lori is writing about in her notebook?

A ) All the Evil Lies that people are telling against her so she can report to Chad later via Portal
B ) Updated calculations to the Dark-Light Scale based on people's testimonies
C ) A new chapter to the James-and-Elena romance novel
D ) Just "Lori <3s Chad" over and over

E) All of the above interspersed wih demon names for casting out from all who oppose her.

Summary of tweets for Tuesday, April 18th - State witness: Colby Ryan - Part 1

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
13m
Zulema steps down from the stand and leaves the courtroom with her attorney Garrett Smith. Next witness called to the stand is Colby Ryan, Lori Vallow Daybell's son.

Colby.jpg

Colby is on the stand wearing a white dress shirt and tie. Lori is starting at him. I have not seen him look at his mom. Rob Wood asks, "How do you know the defendant Lori Vallow?" Colby responds, "She's my mother."

Wood shows the court a photo of Tylee Ryan. He asks Colby who that is. Colby, through tears, says, "That's my sister." Wood shows the court a photo of JJ Vallow. Colby says, "That's my brother." Colby is sniffling and just briefly glanced at his mom.

Wood asks Colby about the day Charles Vallow died. Colby says Lori called him at work and said Charles died of a heart attack.

The day Charles died, Colby went home and Tylee greeted him. Alex was sitting on the couch watching TV and had a bandage on his hand. Colby asked Alex what happened. Alex said he had been hit with a bat and then she shot Charles. That night he said Lori's demeanor was "calm."

A few weeks after Charles died, Colby said his mom told him that she wasn't receiving any life insurance money. Colby says he spoke with his mom monthly or every other month about their finances. Lori often told him they were out of money.

Wood asks Colby if he ever received money from Tylee. Colby says he did - randomly through Venmo. Colby says Lori would often send money to Tylee who would then send it to Colby.

Wood asks Colby about the night of Sept. 8, 2019. Colby asked Tylee for money and Tylee responded that she was no longer in control of her money but her mom was handling it. Colby says he spoke with Lori that day.

He heard Tylee over the phone and Lori said they were at the Yellowstone National Park gift store.

Colby says he was contacted by Gilbert police on Nov. 27, 2019. They asked where JJ and Tylee were. Colby said they were not with him and Colby had been concerned about his sister. His text messages with Tylee were "in a different language than how Tylee would talk and type.

It was just different." He felt like it wasn't Tylee he was speaking with.

Colby says after September 2019, he continued to receive money from two different accounts registered to his mom.

Colby says after Charles died, his mom said she was going to get married again. After Gilbert police visited in November 2019, he called his mom and asked what was going on - why were the police looking for the kids.

Colby says he did not know where his mom was but he knew she had moved from Phoenix. She never told him where she moved and Lori would not tell Colby. "She just told me she was moving somewhere cold and it was dangerous for her to tell anybody where she had gone."

Colby tried to contact his mom on Thanksgiving but her phone was disconnected. He was not able to reach her. Wood has no further questions. Jim Archibald will cross-examine Colby Ryan after the break.

As the jury was leaving the courtroom, Colby glanced over at his mother, shook his head and then turned away.

Lori is not wearing leg shackles today. She was able to walk out of the courtroom with a bailiff for the break.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member