ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the fact that she requested a change in deposit banks of Tylee's SS money ~20 days before Tylee's murder? I think that's pretty strong evidence for conspiring/committing 1st degree murder.
Post in thread 'ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70' ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

Post in thread 'ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70' ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

And then the fact that she took the last measly $10 left in Tylee's account the day or two after her murder, leaving a $0 balance.

May not be proof of anything, but ... wow.

But that was in November, so after the fact. Correct me if I am wrong but she is charged with:

Count 1: Conspiracy to commit murder and grand theft by deception (victim Tylee Ryan)
Count 2: First degree murder (victim Tylee Ryan)
Count 3: Conspiracy to commit murder and grand theft by deception (victim JJ Vallow)
Count 4: First degree murder (victim JJ Vallow)
Count 5: Conspiracy to commit first degree murder (victim Tammy Daybell)
Count 6: First degree murder (victim Tammy Daybell)
Count 7: Grand theft
Count 8: Insurance fraud
Count 9: Insurance fraud

Source: original indictment posted at READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

We have heard zero evidence in 3+ years that Lori participated in the actual murders so that eliminates counts 2, 4, and 6. Counts 8 and 9 seem to be only against Chad. Count 7 I think is a slam dunk against Lori and we heard evidence for that today. It is a serious charge with a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

Now, the conspiracy counts are problematic. These require "overt acts." But most of the overt acts the State is using to support the conspiracy charges were done by Alex or Chad. The overt acts Lori is alleged to have done are moving to Idaho, not notifying Social Security, and espousing religious beliefs "for the purpose of justifying homocide of X." Since the "cult's" beliefs, basically Chad's existed long before Lori met him it's pretty hard to swallow that overt act. And we have heard no evidence that they adopted beliefs for the purpose of justifying murder. Lying to police is also included as an overt act by Lori. But again, after the fact.

I am well aware that each conspirator can be held responsible for the overt acts of another but using that to prove a conspiracy in the first place seems like circular reasoning. Might be legal but as juror I don't think I would buy that kind of twisted logic.

We are left with simply being part of the whacko religious cult as the only real evidence of a murder conspiracy.

Trust me, I want her to be convicted. But I'm just not seeing the evidence so far.
Good to see you this thread.

The only thing that stood out to me was this tweet...

Lori is wearing white pants with black tiger stripes. She’s wearing a white blouse and her oversized black blazer. She does have some makeup on. She needs a better fashion consultant. Her hair is darkening. She has on black rimmed reading glasses
I think her bad fashion sense is the least of her worries. Actually I'm rather enjoying her lack of trendy clothing. She's always thought she was "all that" and now she's just "that".

Has it been positively established that Lori and Chad are in fact legally married? I live in Hawaii but am not sure how it works here. We know they got a license and had a ceremony but was it ever recorded?

When I lived in Arizona I knew a couple who got a marriage license, had a judge marry them but then did not record the marriage. It left it in some kind of legal limbo. They had a marriage license they could show people who asked but I do not think they were legally married. Even a couple of lawyer friends could not agree on their status. Sure there are ways to correct recording errors. But this was no an error. It was a deliberate attempt to not be legally married (and actually for SS purposes). I thought they were stupid for creating this ambiguity but it went on for decades.

The reason this matters is that if Lori and Chad are not legally married she would not have to report it to Social Security. Similarly, Hawaii has many people who live here yet are legal residents of another state so I doubt they lived here long enough to have to report that. Now obviously the kids' deaths are a different matter and should have been reported

A few late posts about Colby Ryan.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
10h
The jail phone call we just heard is one of the key, memorable moments in Lori Daybell's trial thus far.
Colby Ryan demands his mom, who refused to turn on her camera during the call, to tell him that Jesus really told her to kill his siblings.

He says he has been praying for her and Chad Daybell - "as much as I want to hit him in the face with a shovel" - and pleads for her to tell him the truth.

"My siblings, my whole family, my dad - everyone is gone except my mom and you're in jail because of it. You ripped my heart out. You ripped everyone's heart out."

Colby1.jpg Colby 2.jpg

Summary of tweets for Tuesday, April 18th - State witness: Mark Saari, special agent with SSA.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
9h
NEW THREAD: We are back from lunch and jurors are being brought in. Here are three sketches from this morning.

Next witness called by the state is Mark Saari. He is a special agent with the Social Security Administration.

Saari's responsibilities include investigating fraud. In January 2020, his office was contacted by the FBI in Arizona about two missing kids. Saari was asked to investigate whether the benefits for the children were being misused by their mother.

Saari reviewed police reports from Rexburg and met with the FBI.

Tylee received $1,859 a month in 2019 because her father had passed away. She received those funds in a JP Morgan Chase account. The money was then moved to a BBVA account around Aug. 20, 2019.

Rob Wood is asking Saari questions. He asks to admit an exhibit that shows a change of bank account direct deposit information for Tylee Ryan from August 2019.

The document is shown on the screen. It's a letter addressed to Lori Vallow for Tylee Ryan. "As you requested...we have changed the direct deposits for Tylee Ryan to the bank you selected."

Saari says social security payments suspended payments to Tylee's account on Jan. 3, 2020 due to the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ being unknown. Saari says JJ Vallow received benefits because Charles died in July 2019. JJ received $1,951 per month.

They began around Sept. 18, 2019 and were stopped in January 2020 because JJ was gone.

Saari says Lori Vallow received mother, child and care social security benefits. You must be married when your spouse dies to receive this benefit and not remarry. Lori received $1,951 a month after Charles died until January 2020 because the whereabouts of JJ were unknown.

Saari says people must notify the Social Security Administration of changes in their personal life that could affect their benefits. Wood asks to admit another exhibit as evidence.

The exhibit is a document sent to Lori Vallow detailing the mother, child and care responsibilities sent to Lori Vallow in regard to caring for JJ. One line says benefits could be lost if any child dies.

Another line says SS must be notified if the person moves. Another line says custody changes, change of maritial status, deaths or change of addresses must be reported to SS. "You must report marriage even if you believe an exception applies."

Saari says Lori Vallow never reported her kids were missing, that she remarried or that she moved to Hawaii. State has no further questions. Archibald says he has no questions. Saari is released from the witness stand.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

Summary of tweets for Tuesday, April 18th - State witness: Rexburg Police Det. Chuck Kunsaitis.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
9h
Next witness on the stand is Rexburg Police Det. Chuck Kunsaitis. Before he is brought in, prosecutors ask for a sidebar meeting with the judge. White noise is played in the courtroom. Lori taking lots of notes.

Rachel Smith hands a big folder full of documents to the bailiff to set on the witness stands. Det. Kunsaitis is entering the room. If you've never seen him, Kunsaitis is a tall, big guy. He's wearing a suit coat, dress shirt and tie.

Rod Wood says the state would like to enter multiple business records and affidavits. He is reading a list of the exhibit numbers.

Wood is reading a long list of exhibit numbers. The defense has not objected to any of the documents thus far. Once admitted, Wood will ask if he can publish for the jury, and the rest of us, to see.

By my count, Wood is asking to admit 32 documents. Some of the files have more than one part. Wood will now show each of the documents and ask Det. Kunsaitis about them.

Kunsaitis has a stock of documents on the witness stand but Wood asks that he not look at them unless they are referenced during questioning.

Kunsaitis has worked as a police officer in Rexburg for 23 years. He has been a detective since 2011. On Nov. 27, 2019, he was aware Det. Hermosillo was issuing search warrants for three different townhomes in Rexburg to locate JJ Vallow.

Kunsaitis arrived in the afternoon to help with the warrants.

Hermosillo asked Kunsaitis to look through the home where Lori was living. The detective found a printer upstairs with an invoice for Self Storage Plus sitting on it. A search warrant was then issued for the storage unit.

Kunsaitis also issued a warrant for a P.O. Box Lori had opened in Sugar City, Idaho. There was around 100 pieces of mail in the box for Lori, Charles Vallow, Alex Cox and her children. There were bills and letters from the Social Security Administration and IRS.

The manager of the apartment complex where Lori was living told detectives he also had mail for Lori and Alex. Police obtained a warrant for the mail and Kunsaitis says there were bills and other financial letters.

Kunsaitis has a list of financial institutions associated with Lori Vallow and Tylee Ryan.

Wood shows the list of accounts on the screen for the jury. They include:
- JP Morgan Chase account with Charles Vallow
- A JP Morgan Chase account shared with Tylee Ryan
- A JP Morgan Chase account shared with Charles Vallow
- A BBVA personal account for Lori Vallow

A BBVA shared account for Lori and Tylee
- A Barclays Hawaiian account shared with Charles Vallow
- A Barclays account shared with Alex Cox
- A First Hawaiian bank account for Lori Vallow
- A Chase Southwest joint account
- A national life insurance account for Lori Vallow

Kunsaitis now showing sample portions of account activity on some of Lori's bank accounts.

The last deposit in the shared account with Charles and Lori was in July shortly after Charles died. Money from the account was withdrawn until it went into overdraft status in November 2019.

Wood admits a document showing a years worth of banking statements for Tylee from January 2019 – October 2019. There is a lot activity on the account and Tylee is making monthly car payments for a Jeep from the account.

Kunsaitis says Tylee made a lot of brick-and-mortar type purchases - fast food restaurants, convenience stores, etc.

Kunsaitis now describing the final bank statement from Tylee's account. There are multiple transactions on multiple days. It shows their travels as they moved from Arizona to Idaho.

The final in-person purchase was on Sept. 1 at McDonald's in St. George, Utah. The last payment for Tylee's social security in this account was the previous July so deposits had stopped into this account.

The final transaction on Tylee's account was on Sept. 20. The balance on the account was $10.04 and an online transfer was made on Sept. 20 to Lori Vallow's JP Morgan Chase account. Nothing else was done on this account.

Kunsaitis says the Rexburg Police Department has determined the last proof of life for Tylee Ryan was on Sept. 8 or 9, 2019.

Next exhibit shows an online administration tool for Tylee Ryan's JP Morgan Chase account. Tylee and Lori both had profiles on the account.

Kunsaitis says the different profiles show a "digital footprint" of who is using the account and when. The detective shows the jury that $10.04 was transfered from Lori Vallow to her other bank account on Sept. 20, 2019.

Next document shows Tylee Ryan's bank account had a zero balance in October 2019.

Next exhibit shows the banking account application Lori Vallow made at BBVA Bank. It was opened on Oct. 20, 2018. This is the account that ended up receiving all the social security deposits.

Next exhibit shows a sample of activity on Lori Vallow's BBVA account from Aug. 2019 through Jan. 2020. A deposit for $1,859 from the Social Security Administration was made on Aug. 28 on behalf of Tylee Ryan.

Kunsaitis says Tylee had been receiving her social security money in her account but this deposit in Lori's account was new. Lori Vallow contacted the SS Administration around Aug. 20 and requested to have the money deposit changed to her account.

Kunsaitis now discussing a social security deposit made for JJ Vallow on Sept. 18. "Based on our investigation, JJ was killed five days later," the detective says.

Wood asks to admit an exhibit showing a summary document Kunsaitis compiled. It shows deposits made to Tylee Ryan's and Lori Vallow's accounts.

Kunsaitis lays out when deposits were made to the accounts and then, when he mentions the bodies were found on June 9, his voice cracks. Court is taking an afternoon break until 2:25 p.m.

We are back from the recess and jurors are being brought into the courtroom.

Kunsaitis remains on the stand and is talking about another bank statement. It's a joint BBVA bank account application for Tylee and Lori.

Archibald asks for a sidebar conference with the judge. All attorneys are gathered as white noise is played overhead.

Boyce says some personal identifying information may be displayed on the exhibits which jurors can see but should not be displayed to the public. Kunsaitis shows a bank statement showing Tylee's spending from this account as the family is moving from Arizona to Idaho.

Three purchases were made on Sept. 1 - one in Perry, Utah, another in Fillmore, Utah and another in Wikieup, Arizona.

Kunsaitis says most of Tylee's purchases were in brick-and-mortar stores but after Sept. 1, almost everything switched to online purchases. There were two exceptions - one at Costa Vida in Rexburg around Sept. 8 and one at Costa Vida in Idaho Falls.

Kunsaitis says deposits were made on Sept. 10 and Sept. 16 into Tylee's account from her mother's account. "The money that was coming in from Lori's account is immediately Venmoed out and we were able to show those Venmos went to Colby Ryan, Lori's son."

Kunsaitis says there were 29 deposits into Tylee's account from Lori's account and then the money was immediately turned around and sent to Colby on those same days.

Kunsaitis says the spending between Tylee's original bank account and the new account was dramatically different. Everything shifted from in-person purchases to online spending.

Next exhibit is an application for Charles and Lori Vallow to Barclay’s Bank for a Hawaiian Airlines credit card. The application was dated 2015.

Next exhibit is a monthly statement for the Barclay's credit card account. A transaction was recorded on July 12 - the day after Charles was killed. A payment for around $3,000 was made to Valley of the Sun Mortuary.

Another transaction was recorded on July 20 for an Allegiant Airlines flight from Provo to Arizona for Chad Daybell.

Next document shows the statement for a credit card Lori shared with Alex Cox. It's from March 2019 and Lori made purchases for Tylee and her friend to go to Hawaii. Another roundtrip flight is purchased for Chad Daybell from Idaho Falls to Mesa.

Chad was married to Tammy and Lori was married to Charles at the time.

There is some confusion over the numbers on the documents (as far as how they are being admitted to the court). Defense and prosecutors working to get things straight.

Next exhibit shows a rental application Lori Vallow completed for a town home in Rexburg. It was completed in August 2020 and Lori put her income as around $5,000. The amount is equal to the SS benefits combined for Tylee, JJ and Lori.

Lori put on the application that her reason for moving into the complex was her daughter had graduated high school and they were moving to Rexburg so Tylee could attend BYU-Idaho.

Next exhibit is a list Kunsaitis compiled showing Alex Cox's bank accounts and financials:
- Desert Financial Credit Union personal account
- Barclay's joint account with Lori Vallow
- Lending Club loan

- Mercury Mastercard
- Wells Fargo personal account
- Two Capital One credit cards
- Mountain America Credit Union account

Kunsaitis says Alex's bank account information shows he was receiving three paychecks a month from his job in Arizona. The payments stopped in August 2019 when Alex quit his job and moved to Idaho with Lori, JJ and Tylee.

Alex received a $21,000 deposit into his account from Lending Club in early August 2019. His bank account shows he began purchasing a lot of ammunition and guns around the same time.

Next document shows the loan application Alex completed for Lending Club on Aug. 8, 2019. The $21,000 was deposited into his Desert Financial account. Alex wrote that the loan was for "medical expenses."

Kunsaitis says police never found any indication of financial issues between that time and when Alex died.

Wood continues to show credit card applications and other banking details associated with Alex Cox. These documents were analyzed by someone at the FBI.

Kunsaitis prepared a chart and timeline showing Alex Cox's spending and financials. It shows between February - August 2019. It shows a steady income and Alex is very active with the account. On Sept. 1, he quit his job and moved to Idaho. Alex had no regular income after that.

The $21,000 loan hit the account in September. From August 10 - October 24, the account shows Alex purchased 46 guns. He then opened a Mountain America Credit Union account and deposited $4,000 in it.

Kunsaitis has prepared a chart detailing Chad Daybell's finances. He had the following accounts"
- Mountain America Credit Union joint account with Tammy Daybell
- An account for Spring Creek Book Company
- An account with First Hawaiian Bank

- Citibank Credit Card
- Wells Fargo Visa
- Joint Capital One Credit Card account for Chad and Tammy

Wood shows the jury the bank and credit card applications Chad filled out for his different accounts.

Lots of bank documents being discussed. Boyce calls for a sidebar conference with the attorneys. Several jurors and audience members stand to stretch their legs.

Boyce on the bench and we are dismissing for the day. Court resumes tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. Tonight at 7:30 p.m., join me for Courtroom Insider. I'll break down what happened today in court and have audio clips from the proceedings.

Three more sketches from the trial today. Zulema Pastenes, Rexburg Det. Chuck Kunsaitis and Social Security Agent Mark Saari.

Zulema.jpg Mark.jpg Chuck.jpg

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

Wednesday, April 19th:
*Trial continues (Day 7) (@ 8:30am – 3:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2020 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 49) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted & charged (5/25/21) & re-arraigned (4/19/22) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). Plead not guilty. DA will seek DP. Was transferred to Ada County jail on 3/22/23. Fremont County
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court. All charges were dismissed on 1/3/22. Madison County
Trial began on 4/3/23 with jury selection & ended 4/7/23. 12 jurors & 6 alternates (10 men & 8 women).
Trial began on 4/10/23 (thru 6/9/23) @ 8:30am to 3:30pm. Trial will be held in Ada County. (will last about 10 weeks) Trials have been severed.

Arrest & Grand Jury & Competency & Court info from 3/5/20 thru 3/30/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-5 (4/3-4/7/23) & Trial Day 1-5 (4/10-4/14/23) reference post #83 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ybell-charles-vallow-arrests-70.674566/page-5

4/18/23 Tuesday, Trial Day 6: State witness: Zulema Pastenes back on stand.
For more info see post #140 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ybell-charles-vallow-arrests-70.674566/page-7
State witness: Colby Ryan, Lori’s son.
For more info see post #159 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ybell-charles-vallow-arrests-70.674566/page-8
For more info see post #187 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...bell-charles-vallow-arrests-70.674566/page-10
State witness: Mark Saari, special agent with SSA.
For more info see post #305 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...bell-charles-vallow-arrests-70.674566/page-16
State witness: Rexburg Police Det. Chuck Kunsaitis.
For more info see post #306 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...bell-charles-vallow-arrests-70.674566/page-16
Trial continues on Wednesday, 4/19/23 @ 8:30am & ends every day at 3:30pm.

*Chad Guy Daybell (53/now 54) – Pretrial motions hearing on 3/2/23. Trial was set to begin on 4/3/23 was vacated.

I asked this a few days ago because it seems to be moving at a good pace (even with 3:30 pm stop times). Do you really think this will go 8-10 weeks?

I'll have to look back but wasn't there a recent case in which the state/defense (can't remember) was heavily admonished because they basically blocked off "x" amount of time but only a fraction of that was needed?
I think they're just constructing the broad outlines of the case so far: what the individuals around the conspirators knew and didn't know, the sequence of events. IMO they haven't yet introduced most of the forensic or more direct evidence about the crimes. I think they want the jury to be thoroughly familiar with the big picture, before they introduce the technical evidence (tho the financial details begin that process, IMO.

RSBM

From previous testimony (Zulema & MG) C & LVD sure didn't plan to take zombies to any actually safe locations... their intentions were to rid the world of them (that means they had to die). imo

Z and MG said that 'CD & LVD were intending to rid the world (ie kill) anyone they perceived to be "zombies" '? Statements of murderous intent would certainly be incriminating, but if they said something of that ilk, I missed it. Which reporter noted that, and when?

On the others' comments about what is/isn't objectively showing LORI to be involved in the murder/conspiracy (and not just a coverup), I don't see anything illegal or incriminating in changing bank accounts, or in a password that snipes at kids (I dare say most parents say things out of frustration over the challenges offered by kids, at one time or another).

I do think there must be MUCH more evidence coming, to provide what's missing (which is the meat in this sandwich), and to also explain why this was planned as a 6-8 week trial process. So far we've seen plenty to make us abhor Lori and to show she is an A+ #1 Superstar Self-Focused *advertiser censored**hole, who didn't act like the loss of her kids was bothering her all that much, but imo we haven't seen something to say (or prove!) SHE did it or planned it or even necessarily knew it was coming. Maybe tomorrow!

I don't know how anyone can say there's been no evidence of Lori's participation in the conspiracies to murder or in the murders. The evidence for the death of Charles and the shooting at Brandon has been admitted to show common scheme or plan by the conspirators involving Lori. It's circumstantial evidence.

The charges against Lori do not require Lori to have physically committed any murders herself, encouragement or commandment of another to commit murder are sufficient under Idaho law.

This doesn't even include anything about Lori telling MG that she knew exactly where the children were, and her "alibi" is that she knew where she was when Alex killed them. This alibi counts for nothing with the law allowing her to be charged in conspiracy and murder without physically committing the murders herself.

Evidence heard to date on Lori's knowledge and participation in all the crimes -

Parts bolded by me:

9:22 a.m. Brandon was part of Hitler’s group and was considered a “very high dark,” Melanie says. She does not recall participating in castings for anyone else.

9:21 a.m. Melanie says Lori was present for all of the castings. Chad was present for one casting, according to Melanie. The one Chad attended was right after Charles’ death. Melanie recalls possibly participating in a casting for Brandon B. Lori told Melanie that Brandon was dark and he had an evil spirit in him.

9:20 a.m. Melanie says weeks after the original idea of spirit taking over bodies, Lori started to use the term “zombie.”

11:01 a.m.
Melanie learned about Tammy’s death the day after her death was reported. A friend sent a screenshot from Chad’s Facebook account announcing the death.

11:04 a.m. Melanie asked Lori what happened to Tammy. Lori responded, “She had a dark entity in her and they had to do what they could to get that spirit out of her.” “They” referred to Lori and Chad. Lori said Tammy was starting to get suspicious that Chad was having an affair.

DAY 9 | LIVE UPDATES: Daybell case resumes as Melanie Gibb gives explosive testimony on the stand - East Idaho News

11:48 a.m. Lori said this was a powerful demon and the castings were not working. Lori said Charles moved to Texas because there were doctors to help people who were possessed by demons and they could help keep the bodies alive. Alex was aware of all of this, Zulema says.

11:55 a.m. Lori told Zulema certain things needed to happen before the Second Coming, and she needed to cleanse the earth of evil spirits. She was taking steps to usher in the Second Coming, and Charles’ death one of those steps.

12:58 p.m. Zulema went and stayed with Alex in Rexburg in September. Zulema never saw Tylee and asked Lori where Tylee was. “She had to be freed,” Lori told Zulema. Zulema asked what she meant by that and Lori lifted her hand, put it up to Zulema’s face and said, “Don’t ask.”

1 p.m. Before Lori moved to Rexburg, Lori told her a few times that Tylee had been possessed by a demon named Hillary. Lori said a few times that JJ was being attacked by demons.

1:20 p.m. Before Tammy died, Lori told Zulema that Tammy had been possessed by a demon, and Lori needed Zulema’s help casting the evil spirit out of her. The demon was named Viola.

1:21 p.m. On the night Tammy was shot at, Melani B., Lori and Zulema were at the casting. Lori said she received some new information on the casting. They were going to be using the cosmos, and Lori kept telling Zulema how awesome she was. Lori then got a call, and Zulema said Lori was “very, very angry – scary angry.” Lori was using terms such as “idiot” and “moron,” and she was very angry with whoever was on the phone. Lori then said to Zulema, “Idiot can’t do anything right by himself.”

1:33 p.m. Zulema asked Alex if he had anything to do with Tammy’s death. He wouldn’t answer. She began pressuring him for information and said things were very “weird.” She kept asking, “Where are Lori and Chad?” Alex eventually responded, “I think I’m being their fall guy.”

1:46 p.m. Another page of the journal says, “cast out” and “get rid of them.” Smith asks if Zulema had to destroy the body once an evil spirit was cast out of it. Zulema says that Lori and Chad taught every time a demon is passed out, the two-minute window leaves an opening for another one to come in. To prevent another demon from coming in, you need to do certain things, like using water and fire to destroy the body.

2:12 p.m.
Zulema asked Alex how he felt after shooting someone following Charles’ death. Alex responded, “He was a zombie.” Lori told Zulema that JJ was going to have a very short life, and at a meeting in August 2019, Chad said JJ would have a very short life because he was going to come right back as Colby Ryan’s child. Alex believed all of this, according to Zulema.

2:18 p.m. Zulema says Alex believed everything Lori said, and he believed his mission was to protect Lori. That mission was given to [by] Chad and Lori during a blessing.

DAY 10 | LIVE UPDATES: Alex Cox's widow says Chad and Lori Daybell taught demons needed to be bound or burned - East Idaho News

https://twitter.com/PrettyLiesAlibi
@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Lori mentioned Charles's 1M life insurance policy. If the casting didn't work Lori was laughing and told Zulema in March 2019 if it didn't work she could put some pills in his water #lorivallow @LawCrimeNetwork

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

There is a 2 minute window where a demon can possess the body. The original spirit is in limbo waiting for the body to be put to rest

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

After she heard about Tammy's death Zulema talked to Lori and she said her and Chad received instructions and visitations from angels who taught them how to cast out demons and they know how. That's why Tammy passed away

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

JJ was having potty training issues since they moved. She said before they moved to Rexburg that JJ was being attacked by demons. She also said Tylee had been possessed by an evil spirit named Hillary

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Lori told her there were certain things that needed to happen before the 2nd coming could occur. She was instructed to do things to usher the 2nd coming in. One was to cleanse the earth of evil spirits.

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

They found messages from Zulema's phone. Lori says Hiplos is a level 4 entity "Let's do this". This is where Lori and Zulema try to use their powers to cause Charles and JJ to wreck the truck he was driving and die.

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

He located some deleted searches on these iCloud accounts regarding the attempt on Brandon for news searches about the shooting.

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Lori texts Chad saying Charles changed it in March. It was probably "Ned" before we got rid of him. I will still get the $4000 a month from SS (social security)

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

There were messages in her phone that was not on the iCloud and content not recovered: Chad to Lori 7/11 6:12 AM Lori to Chad 7/11 7:01 AM Lori to Chad 7/11 7:33 AM

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Text- Lori to Alex 1 day before Charles's murder - It's all coming to a head this week. I will be like Nephi I am told and so are you"

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Text to Colby from Lori 11/22/2019 She tells him she texted Tylee to send him a Venmo and then texts again "Hope you got the Venmo"

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

We know Tylee was dead at this point. The jury is completely engrossed

Last edited:
"The judge will advise you on the law but keep in mind that when we talk about the term conspiracy it is two or more persons combining or conspiring, so essentially a meeting of the minds, to commit some crime, and then one of those actors, just one, has to do an overt act in furtherance of that conspiracy. Only one person has to do it and there only has to be one overt act. What that means is the defendant doesn't have to be the one that physically ended anyone's life for her to be guilty of conspiracy, if you determine that there is a meeting of the minds and one actor did one overt act in furtherance of that.

Similarly in the state of Idaho, Idaho law allows for someone to be charged as a principal, when someone is charged as a principal to a crime, it can include them directly committing the act, aiding and abetting in its commission, or it can include them having advised and encouraged its commission or commanding or coercing another to commit the crime. So similarly when you're hearing about the first degree murder the defendant did not have to physically end someone's life for her to be guilty. First degree murder is deliberate, willful and premeditated actions causing someone to die."

More incriminating evidence against Lori in the jail call with Colby, the kids were clearly an inconvenience, she doesn't talk about any zombies - (partial transcript based on what I hear)

Lori: You don't know what I've been through and you didn't give a crap what they've been through, nobody does, except for me, I'm the one that knows, I'm the one that was in the hospital with Tylee hundreds of days watching her suffer, I'm the one that was there doing everything with JJ every day, I was the one who did it all these years...

Lori: You don't know what happened.

Colby: Why, why don't I know mom? oh, cos I was kept in the dark to protect me, you don't believe in protecting my little dead siblings, that's who needed protecting mom, they..

Lori: ..Where were you when they needed that? Is that what you think you needed to do, I had it [...?]

Colby: A month later you ran away, I never wanted you guys to leave, I would have taken those kids in one second I would bring them into my home and I would have taken care of them, that's not even a question to me, you can't say that you know

Lori: Yeah everybody says that, everybody says that now

Colby: Says it now? where was my offer? where was the offer...

Lori: I'm saying I did everything for them

Excellent compilation, Tortoise. Thank you for this post.

These three stand out to me as the most incriminating for LV, especially because in essence none of these are shrouded in the theater of their nebulous, romanticized-YA-fiction belief system. She was deeply involved in the conspiracy for both Charles and Tammy on the most basic level. Follow the money.

1:21 p.m. On the night Tammy was shot at, Melani B., Lori and Zulema were at the casting. Lori said she received some new information on the casting. They were going to be using the cosmos, and Lori kept telling Zulema how awesome she was. Lori then got a call, and Zulema said Lori was “very, very angry – scary angry.” Lori was using terms such as “idiot” and “moron,” and she was very angry with whoever was on the phone. Lori then said to Zulema, “Idiot can’t do anything right by himself.”

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Lori mentioned Charles's 1M life insurance policy. If the casting didn't work Lori was laughing and told Zulema in March 2019 if it didn't work she could put some pills in his water #lorivallow @LawCrimeNetwork

@PrettyLiesAlibi
·
Apr 14

Lori texts Chad saying Charles changed it in March. It was probably "Ned" before we got rid of him. I will still get the $4000 a month from SS (social security)

I don't know how anyone can say there's been no evidence of Lori's participation in the conspiracies to murder or in the murders. The evidence for the death of Charles and the shooting at Brandon has been admitted to show common scheme or plan by the conspirators involving Lori. It's circumstantial evidence.

The charges against Lori do not require Lori to have physically committed any murders herself, encouragement or commandment of another to commit murder are sufficient under Idaho law.

RSBM/BBM

Right?

Just the broader context makes it impossible. How could Tylee be missing (brutally murdered and hidden at Chad's property) yet somehow Lori is not involved in that, conceals the fact that Tylee is missing, then her other kid gets murdered? And Lori is like "... this is fine?"

*snipped for focus - bold by me*

Lori: You don't know what I've been through and you didn't give a crap what they've been through, nobody does, except for me, I'm the one that knows, I'm the one that was in the hospital with Tylee hundreds of days watching her suffer, I'm the one that was there doing everything with JJ every day, I was the one who did it all these years...

Um...

Her martyr/victim complex is beyond offensive in this call.

Poor Tylee.

*snipped for focus - bold by me*

Um...

Her martyr/victim complex is beyond offensive in this call.

Poor Tylee.
Isn't it just. Blaming Colby for her (alleged) sacrifices.

April R should be an interesting witness. I've got this in the timeline -

c. 2016– According to AR speaking to NG Jul 2020 (paraphrased):- LV always had a lot of help with JJ. When they lived on Kauai she always had a nanny, usually a live-in nanny, and once he went to school CV was always there to help her manage JJ. It wasn’t something she could do on her own. AR would describe LV as more of a martyr with regards to JJ. CV would help JJ reach certain developmental milestones and LV would discount them and act as if CV was reading too much into JJ’s progress, things like learning the alphabet and recognizing words. She didn’t seem to celebrate those accomplishments the same way that CV did.

24 Sep 2019 – when AR later heard that LV had told JJ’s school she was going to homeschool him it didn’t make sense to her because LV had always had a lot of help and even with a lot of help JJ requires a lot of attention and time. (source Nancy Grace podcast interview April Raymond 6 Jul 2020)

More evidence of Lori's involvement in the conspiracy

1:20 p.m. Kay noticed a lot of emails in the account, including a confirmation email of an Amazon order that was sent to an address in Rexburg. Kay said after she saw that, she contacted her private investigator and Brandon Boudreaux. Kay then went into the browsing history of the Amazon account and saw searches for a beach wedding dress, a bathing suit, men’s large white linen top and pants, and malachite wedding rings. The date of the order was Oct. 2, 2019.

DAY 6 | LIVE UPDATES: Opening statements begin in Lori Vallow Daybell trial - East Idaho News

Opening Speech -

"You will hear how the defendant had actually began looking for malachite wedding rings as early as May of 2019. You will hear how the malachite stone was important to them. What you will also hear is on their wedding day they exchanged malachite rings."

Are we expected to believe Alex decided to murder Tylee without the involvement of Lori, then hid the body on Chad's property again without the duo noticing anything, then with Tylee actually missing Lori thought she'd better cover that up ... then Alex murders her other kid and she was like great now i can go on holiday?

That's the defence - before you even get to the stuff that specifically incriminates her

This is all so stupid I can't get my head around it. When they turned up in hawaii on camera it just seemed too insane that they could have murdered the kids and their partners, then have no story to explain any of it ...

... and yet here we are - they had an actual rating system for their victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member