ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GBH can be naturally occurring, its discovery is neither here nor there if it wasn't elevated enough.
post mortem interval is a factor

it can be naturally occurring but also administered. we'll never know.
( Hopefully somebody will ask what their cut off rate is - cut off rate used for living SA victims vs post mortem analysis)

and again, I was hoping to hear about hair follicle tests, even if it just showed patterns of drug administration over time ( when Lori decided he needed sedating for whatever reason)

Now that we know what happened to little JJ, and we know their twisted logic of binding or burning the “demon” within 2 minutes of death…. I’m horrified to think of what happened to Tylee. Because I now suspect she was murdered in Chad’s yard (or shed) and quickly burned within two minutes. We knew it was bad, but this is all truly horrific.

Now that we know what happened to little JJ, and we know their twisted logic of binding or burning the “demon” within 2 minutes of death…. I’m horrified to think of what happened to Tylee. Because I now suspect she was murdered in Chad’s yard (or shed) and quickly burned within two minutes. We knew it was bad, but this is all truly horrific.
IMO Tylee was not taken to Chad's alive. It would have been way too risky for the perps.

Summary of tweets for Wednesday, April 26th -

State witness: FBI Special Agent Steve Daniels - back on stand.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
2h
It's day 16 of Lori Vallow Daybell's trial. FBI Special Agent Steve Daniels will be back on the stand this morning

In the courtroom and ready to go. Lori just walked in wearing a white blouse and dress suit. Many observers who haven't seen Lori in-person but have come for the trial have told me she looks older than in previous photos.

One person just told me she looks like she is in "grandma mode." Meanwhile - in Chad's case - a status conference is scheduled on May 4 at 3:45 p.m.

All the attorneys are headed back to meet with Judge Boyce in his chambers. Lori remains at the defense table with her back toward the gallery.

John Prior, Chad's attorney, is here. There are three benches on the left side of the courtroom behind the defense table. The front two are reserved for defense witnesses or family members of Lori. I sit on the third bench behind those.

The only people who have ever sat on the reserved rows are John Prior and the defense team's investigator.

Judge Boyce is on the bench. Jurors are being brought in.

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney will continue questioning FBI Special Agent Steve Daniels. We now see an exhibit on the screen showing an overhead view of Chad Daybell's property.

Daniels is discussing burial site #1 - the site where JJ's remains were found near a tree in the yard.

Daniels describes a raised berm at the burial site with shorter grass on top compared to longer grass in the surrounding area. Once police discovered the potential burial site, they removed the vegetation layer by layer.

A photo is now on the screen showing the large rocks that were found at the burial site. "This was a good indication that this was a burial due to the precise manner the rocks were placed," Daniels says.

Now we see boards found below the rocks. Daniels says it looks like they were strategically placed. "I've probably excavated approximately 5-7 burials. Out of all of those burials, this is the most precise -- somebody's taken the most effort to bury these remains," Daniels says.

Daniels says you would place planks and rocks to prevent wildlife from finding the human remains. "If they scattered the human remains, a neighbor or someone else could discover them so the grave isn't as hidden," Daniels says.

He also says once human remains decompose, there is a sinking in the soil. "If there's a berm to it, it will level out over time."

Once the planks are removed, we see a black piece of plastic. At this point, Daniels took his hand and brushed aside the soil from the black plastic. "I made an oval shape in the ground and it has the feel of a human skull. That's what I presume it is," he says.

Daniels took a razor blade and cut into the black plastic bag. "It's tight to whatever is inside. I had to pull that black plastic bag off and make a razoz blade cut to the bag."

Under the black plastic bag is a white plastic bag. Daniels cuts the white plastic bag and human hair starts coming out with the razor blade into his hands. "That's the point we decide these are human remains. This becomes burial site #1 and it is JJ's burial site," Daniels says.

The next photo shows a wider shot of the burial site. The team needed to carefully sift through the dirt. They divided the grave in half - grid a for the top part of the body and grid b for the lower.

Daniels says multiple tools were being used - shovels, rakes, metal trowels, wooden tools for flesh or organic materials, clay-molding tools, tongue depressors for skeletal remains and more.

The next photo shows duct tape on the black plastic bags. Daniels says duct tape can contain good forensic evidence so they wanted to be very careful. We see another photo of a complete black plastic bag with duct tape on it.

The next photo shows decomposition that was leaking out of the plastic bag. Samples were taken of the decomposition.

The following photo shows burial material laid out on a plastic tarp next to a blue tent area. Another picture shows a wide shot of the backhoe next to JJ's burial site.

"Once we found JJ's remains, we knew Tylee was around here somewhere. Was Tylee buried underneath JJ? We had to be very careful." Nothing else was found in burial site #1.

Wood asks to admit an exhibit containing ERT (Emergency Response Team) photos taken June 9-10.

These are the photos that were just shown to the court. Wood wants them admitted so the jury can review them later rather than having to view the interactive presentation we just witnessed.

Thomas objects and says it's cumulative to admit them again. Boyce is concerned that the photos would be admitted twice but believes they would assist the jury so he allows the admission.

Wood asks to admit another exhibit containing more photos from the crime scene. Thomas objects that the pictures are cumulative - they were shown in the interactive presentation but Wood wants the jury to have hard copies of the pictures.

Boyce overrules the objection and lets the photos in.

Wood asks to admit another exhibit. Again - more photos that were in the presentation. Thomas again objects based on the fact the pictures were already admitted in the presentation. Boyce overrules the objection and allows the photos in.

Wood asks to admit another exhibit. Once again - more photos from the presentation. Thomas again objects based on the fact the pictures were already admitted in the presentation. Boyce overrules the objection and the photos are admitted as evidence.

And we have another exhibit that Wood wants entered into evidence. More photos from the crime scene. Thomas objects based on previous reasons. Boyce overrules and lets the pictures in.

Wood asks Daniels to contrast the differences between JJ and Tylee's burial sites. He says there was a big difference - JJ's remains were all in tact, wrapped in plastic bags and very coordinated with rocks and wooden planks.

Tylee's burial site was just "a mass of organic material" that fell apart when the team went to uncover it. "Such a big contrast for us as a team going from JJ's - how precise everything was placed - versus Tylee's melted, charred, mass - how that was placed in that burial."

Wood has no further questions for Daniels. John Thomas will be cross-examining him.

Thomas asks Daniels about his experience and him being to 5-7 burials over the years. Daniels has always been in the Salt Lake City division which covers Utah, Idaho and Montana.

Thomas asks Daniels about his first uncover of a burial. Daniels says he would have to look it up. Thomas asks for clarification on the 5-7 burials. Daniels says some were individual burials, others had more than one burial.

Daniels believes he has processed another burial scene in Idaho on the Fort Hall Reservation. Daniels says he probably shouldn't talk about specific cases. Thomas says it goes to his credibility.

Daniels responds that he's been on cases in Missoula and other cases involving human remains in firepits.

Thomas asks about the grid system the law enforcement team set up on the property. Thomas asks if the dirt area outside of the firepit was sifted. Daniels says he would need to ask his other team members to be sure.

Thomas responds, "We've had about three years to prepare for this. This didn't come up over the past three years?" Daniels says he will need to check with his colleagues.

Thomas asks Daniels if he has met with other senior team leaders in other parts of the country to discuss this case. He says no but in preparation for the search warrant, Daniels did talk with the Evidence Response Team in Virginia.

Thomas has no further questions for Daniels and Wood is done with his questions too.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member