ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of tweets for Thursday, May 4th - Day 17

State witness: Taylor Ballard, Health insurance broker / Part 2

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
20m
We are back in the courtroom. Thomas had a concern the health insurance information this witness is testifying about was not provided to the defense. Turns out it was but to Lori's prior attorney. Thomas says he & Archibald had not seen it but do have it.

Ballard talks about a phone call she had with Chad in December 2019. "He called me because he wanted to make sure to pay his premiums for January. I told him I never heard back from him on the email I sent him for the quotes.

We went over the options and he picked a plans," she says. Chad only obtained insurance for himself and his son Mark. On March 11, 2020, Chad went into Ballard's office. "His original inquiry was to obtain health coverage for his new wife."

Chad said he got married on Nov. 5. He said his new wife was incarcerated and he was really worried about something happening to her. Ballard said she didn't qualify to enroll because it was outside of the 60-day window from the marriage date.

Chad said they had moved from Hawaii. Moving into a new state is a qualifying event. Chad asked about dental coverage for himself, Lori and Mark.

Ballard said Chad looked thinner and tanner in March from when she had last seen him in November. "He wrote on a sticky note Lori Ryan Daybell" when asked what his new wife's name was.

Ballard asked if there were any children that needed to be insured. Chad said no. Rawlings has no further questions.

Thomas now cross-examining Ballard. He asks Ballard what Chad's income was when he went into the insurance. She recalled Chad telling her that his income without his wife was $20,000.

Ballard says, "Chad told me they wouldn't have any income but Health and Welfare interfaced $30,000." Thomas has no further questions. Rawlings has no re-direct. The witness is released.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

I have a totally irrelevant question, but what's up with the mini ponytail on top of the head Pebbles look that Lori seems to favor these days? I mean, what's the general consensus on that? I don't recall seeing any photos of her wearing that particular hairstyle prior to her arrest, so I'm just curious.

Maybe she thinks it makes her look younger, innocent. #fail

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews
·
1m
Note about the life insurance-- Tammy submitted the forms to up her life insurance and signed it Sept. 8 2019. The date ring a bell? That's the day Tylee was last seen alive. #LoriVallowDaybell #LoriVallowTrial
@KSL5TV

1m

You would think that in this day and age, you’d want to attend college or career training, get a job, travel, and live on your own before rushing into marriage.
Often, the underlying reason for going to college is finding mate. Twas on that side of the family.
Ya know like lots of women who went to college back in the thirties .and forties.

Groan n nnnn.

<modsnip>
the day after the service, they're at the beach, according to the WS timeline

25 Jan 2020 – Kauai PD serves Lori in Princeville, HI with Child Protection Order filed by Madison County, Idaho Prosecutor’s Office on behalf of JJ and Tylee. The order requires Lori to produce Tylee & JJ to either the ID Dept of Health & Welfare or a judge in Madison Co Courthouse within 5 days
'26 Jan 2020, morning – A Rexburg PD detective observes Lori and Chad on a beach. Tylee and JJ are not with them (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member