ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure ordering 8 copies of the DC was strange. I work at an investment firm and when we have an account holder pass away, we tell the beneficiaries/executors/administrators of the estate etc. to order at least 5 depending on the amount of accounts & how may beneficiary accounts need to be opened. We like one original for each account including the decedents accounts. Every municipality is different in terms of how many they give out for free.

Summary of tweets for Thursday, May 4th - Day 17

State witness: Angela Yancey, worked at Sugar Salem School District as payroll & benefits administrator.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
13m
Angela Yancey is the next witness. Rawlings will question Yancey. Yancey worked at Sugar Salem School District as the payroll and benefits administrator.

Yancey conducted benefit meetings during open enrollment each year. Benefit plans were discussed along with life insurance policies. Open enrollment started in August and ran through the middle of September.

Tammy Daybell made a change to her life insurance plan in September 2019. Rawlings shows an insurance form on the big screen. "This is a change form to her voluntary life insurance," Yancey says.

Tammy was hired by the school district in 2017. She elected the minimum amount of $10,000 life insurance. She made no changes in 2018. In 2019, Tammy requested an increase and signed the form. Chad also signed it because she elected spouse coverage.

The form was signed and dated on Sept. 8, 2019. The life insurance increase went into effect on Sept. 1. Once the change went into effect, Tammy elected the maximum amount which was five times her salary and then added an additional option. Total amount was now $130,000.

Chad visited Yancey the Monday morning after Tammy died two days previous. Over her career, Yancey has helped employee families about 15 times with life insurance. In her experience, it was unusual for Chad to come that soon to claim the life insurance.

Yancey explained a life claim could not be submitted until they had a death certificate. Chad responded, "That's ok. I've already ordered eight of them." Yancey had never heard of someone ordering eight. At the most, she has heard three.

Chad returned on the Oct. 25 but Yancey was out of town so Chad was told to come back on Oct. 30.

Chad returned on Oct. 30 with a beneficiary statement. Yancey completed a form, attached the death certificate and all of the information was sent to the life insurance policy.

Again - the total amount paid out for the claim was $130,000 - the maximum amount that could be requested for an employee in Tammy's position. Rawlings has no further questions. John Thomas will cross-examine.

Thomas asks if Chad and Tammy came in together to fill out the beneficiary form before Tammy died. Yancey says not to her knowledge. Thomas goes over the history of Tammy's life insurance plan with the school district.

For the $10,000 life insurance plan, employees paid a little over $1 a month. For the $75,000 plan, it costs employees $14.70 a month. Yancey says different employees choose different plans & open enrollment is one time a year when plans can change. Thomas has no more questions.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

This is where they'd been renting 4141 Queen Emma's Dr Apt 3, Princeville, HI 96722

Since sold so may have had different furniture etc when they were renting it

same but IDK what toxicology they did on him. ( I did wonder about suicide - encouraged by L&C - if not stress)
Have never thought that L, C or Z murdered him
What I don't buy is that anyone "caused" a pulmonary embolism. He had it. And AFAIK, it develops silently than suddenly can take you out. But, AFAIK, nothing can be guaranteed to cause a death by PE on 12/12/19 at the hour everyone has their alibis secured.

But maybe he died naturally as they were about to kill him. Or, perhaps he was about to die naturally when they murdered him.

MOO

What I don't buy is that anyone "caused" a pulmonary embolism. He had it. And AFAIK, it develops silently than suddenly can take you out. But, AFAIK, nothing can be guaranteed to cause a death by PE on 12/12/19 at the hour everyone has their alibis secured.

But maybe he died naturally as they were about to kill him. Or, perhaps he was about to die naturally when they murdered him.

MOO
Agree that Alex's death was just coincidental. As I've said before- he was in a high risk occupation, felt unwell in the days leading up to his death, and had done a LOT of long-distance driving in the weeks leading up to the PE. Literally a textbook case.

MOO
yes it's likely it was a PE. I don't know how you manufacture a PE. I doubt it's possible but IDK

plus this sounds like a lie in order to qualify
Nate's tweets ' Chad said they had moved from Hawaii. Moving into a new state is a qualifying event. Chad asked about dental coverage for himself, Lori and Mark.'
I've got bad news: you don't establish residency by incarceration or hospitalization.

If I get arrested or in a serious accident visiting another state, I still am a resident where I'm a resident, even if my "visit" will be months or years.

Still, it's okay to do something to qualify. If I marry a broke dependent on December 31, I can claim the tax deduction. Even if I did it just to make his lazy *advertiser censored* worth something to me.

MOO

This is where they'd been renting 4141 Queen Emma's Dr Apt 3, Princeville, HI 96722

Since sold so may have had different furniture etc when they were renting it
Quite a different world from Chad’s Rexburg home and property … where the bodies of two children were buried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough