Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a flat bread Greek pizza in the oven.
Told DH the jurors are having pizza and he said we will too then...

Poor guy has had to hear every detail of this case over the last few years...from me...

ETA...he makes pizza from scratch...hopefully we're eating pizza when the verdict comes back...

Poor guy has had to hear every detail of this case over the last few years...from me...

ETA...he makes pizza from scratch...hopefully we're eating pizza when the verdict comes back...
My poor hubby has to hear all the things from me too.. all the cases and crazy. :) I think we will do pizza too. Pizza all around! LOL

My husband rolls his eyes when I talk WS. He watches horror and done crime shows and listens to crime podcasts. When he starts talking podcasts, I quickly chime in that I know this case...he rolls his eyes.

My DH also makes pizza from scratch, LOL.

I hope Kay and Larry have had a chance to walk on the beautiful Boise Greenbelt, stand on the little bridge at the MK Nature Center, and meditate at the Anne Frank Memorial. I hope they have met some of the kind people of Boise, and that their sad visit to Ada County has had at least a bit of beauty.

Crumbs, I just ate dinner and missed the "pizza watch".

My DH also makes pizza from scratch, LOL.

I hope Kay and Larry have had a chance to walk on the beautiful Boise Greenbelt, stand on the little bridge at the MK Nature Center, and meditate at the Anne Frank Memorial. I hope they have met some of the kind people of Boise, and that their sad visit to Ada County has had at least a bit of beauty.
Oh my I hope so too. Just to stroll the Katherine Albertsons park would be lovely right now. It's my personal favorite.

It's so terribly sad they are here in our lovely city under these circumstances. And if Lori is found guilty perhaps they will have better memories of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte