Found Deceased ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think about this: M. Gibb says in Spring 2019, Lori expressed to her on the phone that Tylee was a zombie. M. Gibb says she heard Tylee in the background protesting, saying "No, not me Mom!". And just a few months later, Lori asks Chad to check on Tylee, says she is NOT herself.... because she has been so sweet and cleaned her room. Poor Tylee, was she was trying to "be good" so that her mother would not label her a zombie??? IMO, it made no difference to Lori, her children were obstacles.

Same situation with J.J. When Lori tells Chaf that Mel said J.J. was behaving just fine, Lori says "that's not like him" and Chad says he's "been told" that Mel is lying.

The plan was for the kids to be eliminated. Nothing was going to interfere with their plan.

Summary of tweets for Monday, May 8th - Day 19

State witness: Retired FBI Special Agent Doug Hart back on stand / Part 2

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
10m
NEW THREAD: We are back from the break. Hart remains on the stand and we see text messages from July 30. Chad to Lori: "I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc.

Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It is encouraging!" Lori responds: "What s the percentage now? what about jjs too?" Chad to Lori: "Tammy is at 3. JJ is at 2. Both ar being heavily shielded to stop intruders."

Hart says Lori Vallow initiated the inquiry about JJ Vallow's death percentage. "She questioned why JJ's percentage wasn't at zero."

Next slide: Lori to Chad: "2 and 3 percent? Not zero?" Chad to Lori: "I will explain when we talk." Lori responds: "Ok. Still feeling hot for you." Chad to Lori: "Yes, we might need to release a little steam next time we meet.

Anyway, this is the chart that checks what percentage mortals are still in their body. It worked for my friend's wife who died, my neighbor, George Bush, Stan Lee, etc. I kind of forgot about it because we've been dealing with zombies and demonic entities.

But this afternoon Tammy said she felt lightheaded, as if her body and spirit weren't connected."

The next slide shows communication from July 30, 2019. Chad to Lori: "I believe Lilliliacious is a terrestrial ward that encompasses our time together." Lori to Chad: "Yes it does. Call me."

Lori to Chad: "I love you until then." Chad to Lori: "Yes, until then I love you." Chad to Lori: "No worries. Garth just arrived home. I absolutely adore you. We're going to have a fabulous life together."

Smith asks Hart about the terms "telestial" and "terrestrial" used in the conversations. Telestial meant in reference to this world, Hart says. Terrestrial was in reference to a higher plane or an elevated place.

The next slide shows messages on Aug. 1, 2019. Lori to an unlisted individual: "Panda was good. Just got jj to sleep. Going to try to take a bath. Ty yelled at me for 30 min. then took off in her car. Won't answer me." Unlisted individual to Lori: "That was expected."

Hart says there were "voluminous" communications between Charles and Lori about Tylee's behavior.

We now see two photos that were sent to Lori. One is of Chad standing next to a picture of Jesus. The other is a photo of Alex Cox standing next to the same picture of Jesus. The caption sent to Lori with the photos says, "Two exalted beings."

The next slide is messages from Aug. 7, 2019. Lori was with Melani B.'s children and send Chad this message: "I love you. taking braxy home now. I'll check on her." Lori to Chad: "She is asleep. She put a bunch of holes in the walls and doors.

Definitely had demons helping her. Probably 1000." Lori to Chad: "Mel wants us to come up there tomorrow but I said next Thursday to Sunday. What do you think?" Lori to Chad: "We r both so tired of taking care of demons. We are weary. Please ask the Lord to take them."

Lori sent Melani B. a text on Aug. 7. "We just had a big fight. Probably no go on next week." Melani to Lori: "Are you ok?" Chad to Lori: "My heart is crushed. I will never stop loving you."

Melani to Lori: "I love you. If you need to talk at all just call me. I don't sleep anyways. Hang in there baby. It was a hard day. Don't let the dumb things here get to you. You know who you are.

Praying for our hearts to be made full and for the lord to execute all things expeditiously." Hart says this is the first instance of a fight between Lori and Chad in the iCloud.

Same day, same text exchange. Chad to Lori: "Missing you. Heading to the girl's funeral. Emma was her teacher and is one of the speakers. This is very difficult, but I will abide by your request to not talk.

I hate causing you oain, because I love you more than ever." Hours later, Chad to Lori: "You're the best. I hope your day goes well. I adore you." A few hours later, Chad to Lori: "Absolutely excruciating to be cut off from you. I love you."

Chad continues to text Lori, who is not responding. He then sends a text saying Lori has lost the protections he gave her and if she will at least respond with a thumbs up, he will work to restore the protections.

She responds with, "I love you." He says he will get to work getting things restored.

"Grandpa Keith is here. I am supposed to warn you that you are unprotected. The angels are angry that you are ignoring me, but he says he isn't allowed to. I'm honestly not trying to manipulate you to respond. I understand that you need your space.

But they say you have cut me off, and the protection I built around your house is gone. I love you and don't want you getting attacked. They said that if you at least give me a (thumbs up emoji), it will restore our protections," Chad wrote. Grandpa Keith was deceased.

On Aug. 9, 2019, Lori asks Chad to check Nathan Pacheco, a singer. "See what level he is. Is he light?" Lori to Chad: "Also Mark Stroud, Mel g. thinks he went dark but I think he's light."

Chad responds that Pachecho is dark and Lori pushes back that she got he was light. Chad says they will go with Lori's answer. "Why what's wrong with your picker?" Lori says. "What about Mike Stroud? Seriously?" Chad says, "He's done a great job infiltrating."

We now have five slides from Aug. 10. Lori to Chad: "Please check JJ. He just woe up saying crazy stuff and won't go back to sleep. He is talking to Blake. It's weird." Chad to Lori: "JJ is still JJ. I am told his spirit recognizes Blake is evil and is unsettled by him."

Chad to Lori: "Hi my love. How is JJ now?" Lori to Chad: "He's better. HE was just up talking nonsense for like 2 hours last night. I'm sure they were bugging him. Is he at zero yet? I miss you."

Chad to Lori: "Yes, he's at zero. He probably was partly through the veil, talking to people both light and dark." Lori to Chad: "Maybe he was talking to the real Blake." Chad to Lori: "Yes, that was the real Blake."

Lori to Chad: "Do you think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out?" Lori to Chad: "I feel lost like I should be doing something to help."

Chad to Lori: "There is a plan being orchestrated for the children. I was shown last night but it has been taken from my mind of course."

Chad to Lori: "Cheek to cheek. Loin to loin. It isn't very far away, my love." Lori to Chad: "I wish I could see with you and be cheek to cheek."

Chad to Lori: "I seriously cannot stop crying, I was allowed to feel my own emotions I will experience as you sing to them, and the love, admiration and reverence I have for you are indescribable.

Everything we do together is going to be spectacular." Loti to Chad: "I can't wait. Literally can not wait. I have no patience. I want you now."

Hart says these texts were relevant to the investigation because they were about JJ's death percentages and Chad Daybell responded. JJ's percentage, at this point, was at zero.

Lori to Chad: "Do u think there is a perfectly orchestrated plan to take the children? And we just have to wait for it to be carried out? What should I be doing?" Chad to Lori: "You are doing everything right, my love.

The Lord told me, 'She is on the right track.' He said to just keep resolving the telestial issues so you are unencumbered and fully free." Chad to Lori: "That actually feels good that JJ was talking to the real Blake. Getting close.

When I was sitting across from him eating bacon, I sensed he was barely attached to his body."

We now see a photo of Lori in a yellow swimming suit on the beach. It was sent to Chad on Aug. 10, 2019. The text says, "Surprises are waiting!!"

That same day, Lori texts Chad: "Very good description of what just happened. Wish you were really here to experience this with me." Lori to Chad: "Thank you for being mine. Wish I could wake up and kiss your sweet tender lips for real. you are my everything."

Hart says there were a lot of references to Chad and Lori "portaling" to each other so they could be together spiritually.

The next text exchange is from Aug. 11, 2019. Chad to Lori: "I will join you! Partly why I am so sad is my Boise trip has turned into a trip with extended family. Not happy about it." Lori to Chad: "How much more of this can u take??"

Chad to Lori: "They want to go to Craters of the Moon National Park. I can't take much more. So trapped." Lori to Chad: "R we supposed to wait forever?" Chad to Lori: "No, but the next two days will be torture. Thankfully I will be alone most of Wednesday and beyond."

Lori to Chad: "Is that what He wants? For me to sit around waiting for you endlessly and you miserably wasting time? Ist just doesn't feel right." Chad to Lori: "I'm just so frustrated. I'm sorry, honey."

Lori to Chad: "U can't just keep tearing my heart out. I really can't take it any more. I'm sorry."

Lori goes on to say how disappointed she is that she didn't get to chat with Chad on his birthday and she tells him to go be with his wife and family.

Chad responds, "Oh honey. That is so crushing. I feel so destroyed inside. You know my love for you is deep and real." He tells her he will leave her alone "as excruciating as it will be."

Lori responds that he can't say nothing else matters because everything is before her. Chad responds, "The pain is unbearable."

"Their relationship is the driving force behind the crimes that are alleged in this case," Hart says.

The last sighting of Tylee Ryan was Sept. 8, 2019. On Sept. 3, Alex texted Lori, "Wifi is in. Whatcha doin?" Lori to Alex, "Working on Z's. What did u decide on user name and password?" Alex to Lori: "Network name is anti-laman. Password is 2manykids." Lori to Alex: "Funny."

Alex to Lori: "And I can change it to whatever u want if you wanna change it. I am proud of you. No more Z's." Lori to Alex: "We r trying to get to the bottom of what we need to do to eliminate them completely. I'm sure you will be told also."

Alex to Lori: "Excellent." Z's stands for zombies.

Alex to Lori: "I am going to get lunch and probably go to the range to sight in my rifles." Lori to Chad: "Fun!! U need the practice." Alex to Lori: "I do." Lori to Alex: "Bad news on our brother!!" Lori to Alex: "Z."

Alex asks when he became a zombie and it was "forced out I think." Lori tells Alex JJ is stronger and "fights them off everyday."

Alex to Lori: "That's when he yells nooooo." Alex to Lori: "ok." Alex to Lori: "My lips are sealed." Lori to Alex: "Good boy. Learning more. I'll fill you in this afternoon."

Now Hart says we are looking at the videos section on lori4style. He says there are many short videos found on the account. The first one we see was captured on Sept. 8, 2019 at 2:49 p.m. It's very short and shows JJ and Tylee hugging at Yellowstone with Alex behind them.

We are now going on a lunch break until 12:45 p.m.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

TLDR- if they got away with it

1) I think Lori would tolerate sn abusive marriage for some time while she has no support system. I think its more likely Chad strangles her some day.

2) Or, abusive marriage, new support system for Lori, and then with minions, she suddenly stops being submissive and murders.

3) I give some felonious financial advice

----if they get away with it-------

I think Chad would eventually murder her if it got to spousal murder.

Lori did very bad things before she met Chad, and possibly murdered before she met Chad. Lori used everyone she met before she met Chad. Lori was on her way in head first to the prepper/end-times/fundamentalism before meeting Chad. I'm not denying any of those things.

But- Chad loves corrosive control.

He was already making it so that Lori's formally super enmeshed family was splintered. Her pontificating father that she held in high esteem became dark. And Alec is dead. Chad also condemned him in Alex's blessing. Her brother Adam, a former apartment mate, became dark. We Learned from the Summer call that Lori made Summer and Janis not speak with Adam. Lori supposedly wanted to talk shortly before the children were found, but Chad talked her out of it (according to Wood in the secretly taped conversation with Summer- Wood said it was spiritual abuse). So, when the children were found, it was clear they were NOT safe, and Janis and Summer stopped saying Lori couldn't be responsible.

Lori, if they got away with it, would have Tylee's almost 2k SS survivors benefit for a year. She would have JJ's nearly 2k survivors benefit until---he turned 18. I don't know SSA's rules for caretaker benefits.

Back to corrosive control, Chad managed to get Lori to decide not to talk, per Wood. She called him on the day they were searching- on the property- not seizing property again yet, but searching. Her voice was very babyish and submissive.

Then, she continued to tolerate jail, while Chad and Means were promising to bail her out... and then when the bond was not happening. And then when talked out of talking.

I think if they got away with it, Chad would probably continue bumbling around with humility even though he was a god, and hooking up even though he was married. Lori would spread a rumor about Alice G and take on the relief society's presidency.

There are a few people reporting that Chad said he was getting out of the publishing business. I guess because he planned to murder the person who did all the work. I don't thing banging out his stupid stories was work. He was typing out his violent fantasies. He'd probably self publish new stories with his new goddess as heroines.

If they lived in less luxe homes and Lori complained, Chad would tell Lori as the priest that this is how it has to be because special Chad was prompted by scorching pen that he was not to go to grad school and is extra special in the celestial realm. She will continue to be Jesus' sister in law, and she will show her humility and specialness by not having all those evil material things like her father. She wouldn't want to turn into a Zombie- a slightly veiled threat. Lori would boast to friends about how spiritual her man is.

Also, Lori did live on much less money and mentioned Colby had welfare benefits that she accused a spouse of stealing for his own needs.

Chad would control Lori by threatening to demote her in the celestial world, or saying she is influenced by someone dark. He would also use those lines to isolate her from people who could help her. Already, her entire family would be impossible to contact, because they'd want to see the kids.

I think if there were a spouse murder, it would be Chad murdering Lori when she became an obstacle . She would be demoralized and out of options, and not as hot as his new goddess.

But I could be wrong. Annie seemed to find her brother dangerous to Colby and was worried about Lori, too. Lori deferred to Joe, until she didn't. She had Charles as a support system, and she destroyed Tylee's relationship with her father, probably confused Tylee when the "problems" in the marriage were lies, and possibly the real problems, if they impacted Tylee, were ignored. Lori destroyed Joe, and possibly murdered him.

So IMO, if they got away.and if there were in the future a spousal murder, I think it will be Chad murdering Lori. She wouldn't be as cheerleaderish in looks, and Chad might stifle her energy and talents she showed such as as primary president. That would make it hard to develop a support system.

If the murderer is Lori........it will be after Lori was in an abusive marriage, then found a support system to embrace her murder.

She always has an army of admiring minions to do her dirty deeds.

MOO

----------Some financial advice to murders and thrives----------------------------------

If SS found out she was married, she might lose the caretaker $$$. (Duh- That's why she didn't legally change her name. Step one is with SSA.) They could find out if someone called in fraud, she is applying in the marketplace as Chad's spouse- oops. Or they might go deeper if they review JJ's disability.

For special education, the minimum revaluation of a child like JJ is every third year. JJ was eligible for SSI at birth because of his weight. (Fun fact, SSI child can get Medicaid- which pays for that intense neonatal care.) Maybe he was still getting it; it depends on how disabled he was. SSI is not much, although the Medicaid that comes with it can be worth very much. But the Medicaid can be a problem if it draws attention to NEVER seeing a doctor.

Lori could say he made a lot of progress and no longer needs an IEP. Then he (in disgusting irony) would continue to get SURVIVOR benefits to 18. She'd lose the caretaker money, but they would be better off.

It would be better to just report the marriage and drop the MA for JJ, saying he is no longer disabled and they don't want insurance for him.

Frankly, if they got away with it, Lori and Chad should report their marriage, let SSA decide if she still is eligible for care-taker money. If she gets it, SSA will never worry that JJ has made so much progress he is no longer disabled. If she doesn't- they'll be fine. I don't know when people get caretaker money.

They need to drop JJ's MA, which gives an agency full records of (lack of) medical care. They should Claim JJ and Tylee as a dependent on taxes. Then they could apply for Medicaid for themselves. They would have a family of four- or five if Mark is also a tax dependent. Tylee and JJ's 3500/mo is not taxable and doesn't count as income applying for Medicaid. They can say JJ and Tylee don't need Medicaid because- someone else is paying for a private insurance and they decline MA as a secondary. Whatever. They don't have to explain.

In my state, the income limit for families with children under 18 is higher than for families of all adults. That's probably true in Idaho too. I haven't looked up in ID, but it might be that Chad could have gotten MA with no wait to January if that state already covered adults with children under 18.

Losing the caregiver benefit could gain a large value in getting MA for Lori Chad and Mark, and saving the premium Chad has to pay.

There tax benefits would be thousands per year, gaining tax credits and deductions increasing family size.

The tax credits/deductions for the children would be insane! That money wouldn't seem like much if you're raising the children. But it's a lot without them. Is there a charge higher than grand theft?

MOO

Wow! I replied to a different message than intended, and there are many typos and unclear sentences. It's like I'm drinking and posting without the fun part of drinking....but with all the consequences.

My apologies to anyone who read that!

MOO

Wow, that’s some real whack job stuff coming from those 2 weirdos. I just hope the jury is getting all this because there doesn’t seem to be much direct evidence except that hair. I haven’t followed the trial close but that’s all I’ve read about. Hope it’s enough to convict this devil women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93