GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to giggle about your "uselessness" at work.... At least your boss and co-worker seem understanding.

You reminded me of October of 1995. I worked for a huge computer company, but we didnt have internet capability yet, so I remember some of us brought radios in on that infamous day!! We were all useless that day!!!

Thanks for bringing back the memory.

How many of us are distracted at work today? I brought my laptop so I can monitor the various twitter pages, this site, the courthouse page and YouTube without having to click over from work. So it's sitting next to my work computer all day and luckily I have a super light day because there's very little work wise getting done! Come on, jurors!

What puzzles me is what happened to the insistence that the prosecution was incompetent and the defense was much better; that the Mormon church was in charge and conspiring with the Judge and prosecution to free Lori; etc. ??

What puzzles me is what happened to the insistence that the prosecution was incompetent and the defense was much better; that the Mormon church was in charge and conspiring with the Judge and prosecution to free Lori; etc. ??
Those thoughts are still out there. The prosecution did screw up quite a bit with deadlines etc. Then they got caught. So they had to put forth more of an effort. The church def. has its hands in this trial in some way.. its not going to be completely out in the open. Many are connected. They would love to distance themselves, i'm sure, as much as they can. Guess we'll see how much power/affect they had once we see a verdict.

I had to giggle about your "uselessness" at work.... At least your boss and co-worker seem understanding.

You reminded me of October of 1995. I worked for a huge computer company, but we didnt have internet capability yet, so I remember some of us brought radios in on that infamous day!! We were all useless that day!!!

Thanks for bringing back the memory.
Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with this case. I got some eye rolls this morning but I work with good folks.
Let's hope we don't have the same outcome as October of 1995. I remember that day well, too.

Alex wasn’t a good killer. i think Lori shot Charles because Alex missed and she had to finish him off. two shots. Alex shot at BB and missed him. I think he was supposed to kill Zulema on their wedding night but chickened out. He shot at Tammy and missed. He dared not mess up with Tylee and JJ. They were tortured to Lori and Chads delight.
I think Lori killed JR with the help of Alex. She saw someone take his last breaths, as she told Audrey. That was Charles or joe or even more likely the kids. SHE is the serial killer.
IMO, thank God Alex "chickened out" and couldn't kill Zulema. It shows he was not 100 % evil, perhaps just 95%. I believe Alex's failure to kill Zulema was the event that made Lori realize Alex was not 100% under her control and therefore it would be best for Alex to conveniently die, IMO

Last edited:
IMO, thank God Alex "chickened out" and couldn't kill Zulema. It shows he was not 100 % evil, perhaps just 95%. I believe Alex's refusal to kill Zulema was the event that made Lori realize Alex was not 100% under her control and therefore it would be best for Alex to conveniently die, IMO
Wish we could prove that.

IMO, thank God Alex "chickened out" and couldn't kill Zulema. It shows he was not 100 % evil, perhaps just 95%. I believe Alex's refusal to kill Zulema was the event that made Lori realize Alex was not 100% under her control and therefore it would be best for Alex to conveniently die, IMO
This is the first I'm hearing about Alex planning to kill Zulema. Is this just a theory or is there evidence of this?
Thanks!

How many of us are distracted at work today? I brought my laptop so I can monitor the various twitter pages, this site, the courthouse page and YouTube without having to click over from work. So it's sitting next to my work computer all day and luckily I have a super light day because there's very little work wise getting done! Come on, jurors!

Me. Working from home today, but always have my WS tab open on my work laptop.

This is the first I'm hearing about Alex planning to kill Zulema. Is this just a theory or is there evidence of this?
Thanks!
Zulema testimony when speaking to police. It’s on film.
Alex insisted on buying a tarp of some kind at Walmart after the wedding. Then insisted on giving her a massage. She thinks she was drugged from a drink as she couldn’t force herself to wake up. He spread out the tarp but then got up and watched tv the rest of the night. Some honeymoon huh?
Then they go home and Chad and Lori are in Hawaii and Alex told Zulema he thinks he’s their fall guy.
She goes to work and he’s dead.
Oh of course Chad gave him a blessing over the phone first.
He died the day after Tammy was exhumed.
In testimony in court, I think it was a text where Lori told Chad she feared Al would be the one to do something like turn on them or turn them in.
It’s all in the testimony.

Zulema testimony when speaking to police. It’s on film.
Alex insisted on buying a tarp of some kind at Walmart after the wedding. Then insisted on giving her a massage. She thinks she was drugged from a drink as she couldn’t force herself to wake up. He spread out the tarp but then got up and watched tv the rest of the night. Some honeymoon huh?
Then they go home and Chad and Lori are in Hawaii and Alex told Zulema he thinks he’s their fall guy.
She goes to work and he’s dead.
Oh of course Chad gave him a blessing over the phone first.
He died the day after Tammy was exhumed.
In testimony in court, I think it was a text where Lori told Chad she feared Al would be the one to do something like turn on them or turn them in.
It’s all in the testimony.
Ok thank you.
I vaguely remember something about a tarp, I must have missed the rest of that. WOW! It sure does sound like that was the plan!
Edit - Drugged? as in GHB??? The same as JJ? Maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni