GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, it was DW who had the hearing problem. THE Covid shield didn’t help. I don’t remember MG having hearing trouble. Or do I misunderstand your references?
She did ask him a couple of times to talk into the microphone but so did the Judge. But he asked her after one of those times if she had any hearing trouble and then when she said no he asked if she’d ever been diagnosed with any auditory problems. She seemed puzzled by the questions but told him no again. I thought it was odd when he did it but even odder when he asked David W if MG had any hearing trouble or had ever been diagnosed with auditory problems. David looked puzzled but didn’t get to answer the question because the prosecution objected and the Judge sustained the objection. It was just one of those weird things Prior does that irks me :) I don’t know if he had a reason for asking - like he was trying to say MG didn’t hear what she thought she heard - or if he just thought he found another way to attack her credibility if for some reason Chad had told him she had problems like David and she wasn’t admitting it. He did ask David about whether he had trouble following conversations and such but David said he did sometimes miss things but always asked for clarification if he did. It was just odd and has been bugging me :)

She did ask him a couple of times to talk into the microphone but so did the Judge. But he asked her after one of those times if she had any hearing trouble and then when she said no he asked if she’d ever been diagnosed with any auditory problems. She seemed puzzled by the questions but told him no again. I thought it was odd when he did it but even odder when he asked David W if MG had any hearing trouble or had ever been diagnosed with auditory problems. David looked puzzled but didn’t get to answer the question because the prosecution objected and the Judge sustained the objection. It was just one of those weird things Prior does that irks me :) I don’t know if he had a reason for asking - like he was trying to say MG didn’t hear what she thought she heard - or if he just thought he found another way to attack her credibility if for some reason Chad had told him she had problems like David and she wasn’t admitting it. He did ask David about whether he had trouble following conversations and such but David said he did sometimes miss things but always asked for clarification if he did. It was just odd and has been bugging me :)
Ah, okay. I don’t remember that, so thanks for describing it. Certainly sounds weird.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Phyllis Douglas, the mother of Tammy Daybell has passed away according to her family. Here is the official statement. Phyllis fought leukemia for 30 years and said goodbye to her loved ones on Thursday evening. <a href="https://t.co/vobM8CY6eD">pic.twitter.com/vobM8CY6eD</a></p>&mdash; Justin Lum | 林俊豪 (@jlumfox10) <a href=" ">June 9, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And BTW, have I ever told you about all my illustrious previous lives? No? Then take a seat and settle back for a riveting time for the next few hours/days/months. I also have a book to sell you (yes, not a bridge, a book). A bridge is so yesterday.
:pWould you go so far as to propose the defense shtick will be that one of CD's ("so yesterday") past lives was the murderer?

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Phyllis Douglas, the mother of Tammy Daybell has passed away according to her family. Here is the official statement. Phyllis fought leukemia for 30 years and said goodbye to her loved ones on Thursday evening. <a href="https://t.co/vobM8CY6eD">pic.twitter.com/vobM8CY6eD</a></p>&mdash; Justin Lum | 林俊豪 (@jlumfox10) <a href=" ">June 9, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
just makes your heart break.

So Tammy's children don't want to give victim impact statements? Still in denial it seems.

What crazy laws they have in Idaho regarding who victims are. IMO

Not at all surprising. I can kind of, somewhat, maybe understand not wanting to give an impact statement because it might affect the punishment for dear old dad. Unlike their father, they may draw the line at wishing death on someone.

What I’ll never, ever understand is how they can continue to support him and claim he’s innocent after the texts between Chad and Lori were published in court. Aside from all of the sexual stuff (vomit) which clearly showed Dadh was cheating on Mom and the dark/light system he invented to condemn whoever he felt like condemning, it was obvious that Lori was getting antsy waiting for Tylee and JJ to be “taken.“ Chad reassures her It’ll happen soon and, as a bonus for being so patient, he’s happy to ramp up the children's pain levels (and those of anyone else who dares to get in the way of their plans.)

“… Daybell messaged Vallow Daybell an unsettling question: “Do you want me to cause pain yet to those two 3s you’re riding with?” Hart told prosecutors the “3s” were Lori’s children.”

Maybe it’s just me, but I‘d be done after all that.

even so they may not support/condone, but don't want to prevent him from getting life, instead of death. It is a tough spot to be in, I cannot imagine having a monster for a parent and trying to come to terms with all it means.
I look at Colby's reaction and see a huge difference between him and Chad's children. He was Lori's favorite child and she supported him even after the murders, yet it didn't prevent him from seeing her for what she is when faced with evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson