Just added to NamUs today. For some reason, the story sounds very familiar to me but I can't remember where I heard about it or if it's even the same case.
- Age: 18 - 50 years old
- Race: Caucasian
- Sex: Male
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Postmortem interval: 5 years
- Discovery date: 8-26-1979 and 3-30-1991
- Location: Buffalo Cave, Dubois, Clark County, ID
- Background: Hikers found the torso of a Caucasian male in the Buffalo Cave in Idaho. 12 years later, in March, a different set of hikers found further remains (an arm and both legs) in the same cave. The skull has never been recovered.
- White shirt w/ red pin striped, maroon sweater, dark-colored pants
- Fingerprints: N/A (skeletal remains)
- Dentals: Currently not available
- DNA: Currently not available