Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a thread been created for such focus by the moderators yet to capture in one place? Or can anyone create such for focus?

If not yet, do we need to "report" this post to ask a mod? How does that work?

And do we need to chip in some $$? I’m happy to do that.

I didn't notice her "rocking" so much as it appeared she was vehemently agreeing with the question "Are you defending your daughter & your sister" . . .
(see clip start 1:40)
Mom starts to nod before the question is finished. She answered the question that she is defending her daughter.

at 3:46 "you don't think Chad brainwashed her?"
Mom replies (scoffing) No . . . . hahaha

notice how mom looks to LVD's sister for reassurance that her answer is supported - at least that is how I took those non-verbal cues.

MOo

I think there was a longer version of their interview... cannot find it now and maybe only paid content.

Oh, and Colby was never adopted by JR per the court documents.

ETA: I don't think we can believe anything that comes out of LVDs mouth. She says whatever fits her fantasy world at any given moment.

Yes, MOO as to her and the murders of JJ and Tylee, but the death by a thousands cuts to CR is more than I can bear. I STAND UP for CR that he did sit next to Kay and Larry, and that he did have his face with his wife by his side during the zoom... and I hope he continues to do such at the next one.

As they say for many cases, when the victims stand up against the one who victimized them, they regain power and only then begins the healing.

It is just awful awful awful that CR is having to go through this outing of private information. I must trust my intuition and belief that Kay and Larry are helping him as I cannot fathom the mental health issues this is pouring on that young man who is starting out his life. And kudos to his wife for supporting and standing by him, and hopefully many many behind the scenes that are sitting on hands and NOT talking to the media that are supporting him and their efforts.

My heart breaks for him.

Has a thread been created for such focus by the moderators yet to capture in one place? Or can anyone create such for focus?

Tricia said the some of the pages relating to Tylee she will put in, she's going through them now, they get pretty horrific and explicit she said. The others we have to pay for with the patreon from WTAF.

Yep, it's been used in iirc 3 cases I have followed in the last 3 years, especially if the FBI is involved. And each time, helped to break the case.

Now that I've said that, I can only specifically remember one (Frazee case) ..darn.. but there was more than that and I have CRS.

MOO, apologies if I have overstated but iirc there was more than just Frazee that I have followed here

And do we need to chip in some $$? I’m happy to do that.

Many media do drip and drip and drip.

My thoughts are that the station that Nate works for would release it all. He/They are damned and determined to get info out, and then perhaps have feedback for more outings to help investigate the case and en"light"en others. They would do such I would hope. Perhaps someone could ask such on their/his twitter or SM?

Last edited:
I am placing names here of people who have died in Lori's world. I am not saying she is responsible:
Sister SC; ex-attorney ET; ex-husband JR; husband CV; CD's wife TD; brother AxC; child TR; child JJV. If she had a hand in these, does this make her a serial killer? Only asking out of curiosity.

Tricia said the some of the pages relating to Tylee she will put in, she's going through them now, they get pretty horrific and explicit she said. The others we have to pay for with the patreon from WTAF.

Are you telling us that Tricia is sitting on documents and not sharing on these threads?

What?

Really?

I'm gobsmacked.

Did she say why she isn't sharing?

Huh???

Someone explain to me what Patreon from WTHF diet is? I’m fairly new so I had to ask.

Patreon is an upgrade site for information for folks that have a Youtube following to get $ for info vs. releasing to all for folks that do Youtube to seek justice freely. You have to pay money for the upgrade. MOO

It's a way to get reimbursement for income in addition income from hits on their youtubes for private folks who aren't MSM?

MOO

Yes, MOO as to her and the murders of JJ and Tylee, but the death by a thousands cuts to CR is more than I can bear. I STAND UP for CR that he did sit next to Kay and Larry, and that he did have his face with his wife by his side during the zoom... and I hope he continues to do such at the next one.

As they say for many cases, when the victims stand up against the one who victimized them, they regain power and only then begins the healing.

It is just awful awful awful that CR is having to go through this outing of private information. I must trust my intuition and belief that Kay and Larry are helping him as I cannot fathom the mental health issues this is pouring on that young man who is starting out his life. And kudos to his wife for supporting and standing by him, and hopefully many many behind the scenes that are sitting on hands and NOT talking to the media that are supporting him and their efforts.

My heart breaks for him.
Are you telling us that Tricia is sitting on documents and not sharing on these threads?

What?

Really?

I'm gobsmacked.

Did she say why she isn't sharing?

Huh???
She is totally sharing, as I said, she is going through them now and will be putting pages from the case here on WS. Not all of them, there are over 1700 pages. She is working as we speak on getting them ready to put here. Btw, for everyone, lots of these questions Tricia has been talking about on Youtube the last few days and they are really interesting shows to watch. MOO

Last edited:

Thats not a bad idea to creaye its own thread with the entire pdf attached to it and then open discussion about its contents.

Patreon is an upgrade site for information for folks that have a Youtube following to get $ for info vs. releasing to all for folks that do Youtube to seek justice freely. You have to pay money for the upgrade. MOO

It's a way to get reimbursement for income in addition income from hits on their youtubes for private folks who aren't MSM?

MOO
The women that have done this had to pay to get the documents and have put in a lot of work to get them ready. They are really classy ladies, and I am so thankful they are the ones that have found the documents and paid for them. It was going to come out no matter what, and I am super glad it's them and not other people that might have handled it in a way that could have been a lot more damaging. MOO

Many media do drip and drip and drip.

My thoughts are that the station that Nate works for would release it all. He/They are damned and determined to get info out, and then perhaps have feedback for more outings to help investigate the case and en"light"en others. They would do such I would hope. Perhaps someone could ask such on their/his twitter or SM?

I'm sure they will do all they can, but they really are quite a small operation. All the more credit for what they have been able to do on this case. BBM.

East Idaho News
Five years ago today, Nate Eaton and Nate Sunderland relaunched EastIdahoNews.com with the goal of providing an online news product that was different than traditional media.

We think we've done that. Today, our 8-person team reaches a regular audience of several hundred thousand people and we will hit between 90 to 100 million pageviews this year.

We could not have done it without the support of every one of our readers, and the talents of our staff both past and present.

We love you all and are incredibly grateful to be working and living in eastern Idaho. It's a wonderful place.

Some big changes will be announced in the coming months as we continue to move forward and work to serve you better!

-- Nate E. and Nate S. and the entire EIN crew!

_jlB3E6HhEzc28OjQF1IDF3TA

MOO
Thank you

@Tortoise - was wondering on LV if there was a hearing for the Madison County charges - or are they being combined with the Fremont County charges? I had Madison County charges hearing on 7/9 & 7/10, but I know they were cancelled. Have Fremont county charges on 8/10 & 8/11.

TIA! :)

I wanted to add a little bit to the Patreon discussion - the ladies at WTAF had originally started releasing watermarked portions of the 1700-1800 (I've seen both numbers referenced, regardless it's a LOT) pages of documents from the LV/JR custody case, abuse allegations cases, etc., last week. They had spent hundreds of dollars (per their report, which I'm not disputing, just noting that I have no idea how much something like that would cost) on accessing these documents. Then people started removing their watermark and posting it around the internet willy-nilly, and that is why we can't have nice things. They are now discussing the documents on their YouTube videos and have opened up a Patreon for access to the full docs in text.

I'm a little torn, I'm interested in reading through the documents, but not $10/month interested, given that it's not clear how quickly or frequently the documents will be released through Patreon. I understand the need to protect their investment, so to say, but it's still a little icky to me for some reason.

I wanted to add a little bit to the Patreon discussion - the ladies at WTAF had originally started releasing watermarked portions of the 1700-1800 (I've seen both numbers referenced, regardless it's a LOT) pages of documents from the LV/JR custody case, abuse allegations cases, etc., last week. They had spent hundreds of dollars (per their report, which I'm not disputing, just noting that I have no idea how much something like that would cost) on accessing these documents. Then people started removing their watermark and posting it around the internet willy-nilly, and that is why we can't have nice things. They are now discussing the documents on their YouTube videos and have opened up a Patreon for access to the full docs in text.

I'm a little torn, I'm interested in reading through the documents, but not $10/month interested, given that it's not clear how quickly or frequently the documents will be released through Patreon. I understand the need to protect their investment, so to say, but it's still a little icky to me for some reason.
One of them mentioned they did not like having to go through Patreon and are trying to only have people sign up for 1 month but have not decided all the details yet. They are only trying to recoup costs/expenses according to the spokesperson but did admit there are different level/tiers. The top tier can have access to all docs (which probably would take it's own amount of computer storage space) and lower levels can get access to less info.
Either way, I am thankful for FOIA for cases like this one as it really allows for a more global picture of how the person has functioned in the past and how they are functioning today. It was tragic that LVD did not have her children's records sealed with the court at the time, but I don't think she was truly focused on her kids needs at the time (all my own opinion).

I think this may become clear when the court documents in regard to the custody issues between JoR and LVD are released. From the initial release it would appear that the cameras (if there were any - I have not seen any court documents relating to this as yet, we only have the msm report from the second wife of CV) were not related to actions of adults.
I don't believe that is the case. If you examine closely the relationships of the who/what to the person discussing the cameras, it would not make any sense. Rather, protective mode would come into effect. Moo.

<modsnip: >

Does anyone else feel a little queasy about the release of these documents? This is the first case I've followed on WebSleuths and making child custody documents with details about therapy sessions public seems...not right to me? What are some of the justifications for it? I'm not judging anyone for wanting to know the information in them at all. I completely understand that. I just don't know how I feel about it right now, and would like some opinions from other WebSleuthers. Colby is a victim in all of this. I would think he will suffer having these documents released as it sounds like there is a lot of very personal and private information in them. These were therapy sessions (for underage children) and my understanding is therapy should always be confidential. How could these documents be legally "bought" and released? I don't understand. MOO.

ETA to clarify the part that bothers me is the apparent release of information gained in therapy sessions. I realize we've had access to child custody documents for MBP and BB for quite a while. It's the info gathered during therapy sessions for underage kids that may be released that bothers me. I don't understand how that is legal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member