Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

I’m guessing he IS Mormon.
    It may help LD in saying she was brainwashed by CD, if MM understood her.
    I wouldn’t buy it,

Laughing, Hatfield and Forever Young like this.

2. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

3. wnk

wnk Well-Known Member

I wonder if MM was spending more time there this week to keep an eye on her mental state a bit as the 22nd came and went? Can an attorney request that their client be put on a suicide watch?

-MOO-

4. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

sbbm
    I think this is the first attempt at "distancing" LVD from CD - as her Atty he needs to give her an out (even if she is not choosing one right now). Also, it may be a clue that the formal paperwork in HI was never filed for marriage and they only did a ceremony (afterall, God knew they were married multiple times in previous lives . . . details, details).
    JMO

5. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

BIBM
    I forgot that they talked about that much data coming in to the defense at the last hearing. MM & LVD are probably going through page by page of evidence against her. Meanwhile, she spins stories of how she was wronged. IMO

We have been talking about MM & JP sharing offices and maybe a paralegal. I am even more concerned they are working in concert for CD & LVD and both legal defense cases are getting too combined - offering some point down the road for them to take advantage of saying "ineffective assistance of counsel" claims. The wording on both of those motions from each respective Atty was cut and pasted (IMO) and does not show true and independent representation of each individual's interest. Ugh. . . . maybe it is just me but it is already smelling of the "eternal bog of stench".

6. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

7. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Quoting myself because I was wrong

My apologies. I just went back and it sounds like he said he wasn't. I was remembering it differently.

Sorry to post incorrect information

It's the video at the bottom at the 8:40 mark

Lori Vallow Daybell to remain in jail on $1 million bail | East Idaho News

8. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Regarding needing a change of venue, I still hold strong to the belief they could find people here.

I know a few people who don’t have cable or internet. I also know people like my husband who don’t really care to follow the news because they don’t believe news reporters tell the truth. He prefers hard sourced evidence like court docs, scientific journals, etc.

All jmo

9. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

LE confirmed they were married in one of the warrants/affidavits. When charges were filed, LE did not know (factually) that they were married and used the name on her drivers licenses/official records. Now that it has been confirmed she is married, the court documents also put her new married name in parenthesis. They continue to use Vallow because the original records/warrants were Vallow and she likely never changed her name with social security, etc.

ETA: IANAL and this is MOO based on experience.

10. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Since murder and conspiracy to murder charges haven’t been filed against CD or LVD, I am guessing it will be many months before all the different law enforcement agencies tie it all together. Too bad they weren’t seeing all this for what it was from the beginning, regarding the deaths of Tammy and Charles and Joseph. If they filed charges today, the defense would say Alex committed all the murders and the juries could believe it. (I don’t)

Likely, LE and FBI has much digital evidence to go through dating back to when LVD was divorcing JR. I pray all the phone records lead to more search warrants and even more arrests.

11. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

roche.analisa likes this.
  12. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

If MBP wasn't pregnant, I doubt IP would stick around for this long. The current situation appears to preclude him form seeing his own kids.

13. Sleeplessinaz

Sleeplessinaz Well-Known Member

Melanie P definitely looked pregnant to me in her interviews. The ones where she was sitting with her husband Ian.

14. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

Change of venue would normally have no effect on the prosecution team but normally WOULD mean a change of judge. I had a case, though, where venue was changed to another county and the assigned judge was simply made a “judge pro tem” of the other county and stayed on the case. Neither party asked for or objected to this move—I just found it odd as it was the first time in 25 years of law practice I had seen that happen.

janx, MerBeach, Gardener1850 and 23 others like this.
  15. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

I've read somewhere she's due in September but don't know the date. As I read it but haven't got proof I'll just say it's JMO

16. DI_Isokawa

DI_Isokawa Well-Known Member

Turns out I was wrong about the date of purchase of Tylee's Jeep. Upon rechecking from official sources, the vehicle (VIN 1C4GJXAN6JW326205) was titled in Texas on Friday, May 24th 2019, the day before JJ's 7th birthday. It was purchased new from a dealer in Spring, TX, a northern suburb of Houston.

The next verified sighting we have of the Jeep is on August 30, by Colby Ryan. Tylee told police at Charles's shooting site that she had driven a vehicle alone from Texas to Arizona. Presumably she was referring to the Jeep. I can find no information as to when this drive may have taken place.

The report from the official government "check to see if the car you are thinking of buying has been stolen" is attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    Gardener1850, Emi, Laughing and 12 others like this.
  17. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

It's the weekend and instead of additional charges, it's just been legal wrangling which could possibly affect a change of venue. Assuming they get new charges and they are not federal charges, could the cases be tried out of state?

I just watched the attached CourtTV video about Chad the grave digger and at the 15:52 mark, it's said that the state of Utah has the DP. If they are tried in Utah do the sentences and penalties then pertain to Utah law or revert back to wherever the crimes were committed? I'm not a legal person and know absolutely nothing about the rules and laws about all this.
    TIA.

roche.analisa likes this.
  18. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I am guessing they will not be tried in Utah
    They both resided in Idaho
    JJ and Tylee's bodies were both found in Idaho.
    CD and LVD are sitting in jails located in Idaho.
    JMO

19. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

@Spartygirl, that's what I would have thought but why would CourtTV even bring that up unless there was a reason to?

roche.analisa and Colorado303 like this.
  20. LDS social scientist

LDS social scientist Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.