Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Snipped for focus>
IMO, the single shot only matters if there was no gunshot to hear.

Could the one-shot claim is because that’s what it took to finish Tylee off in the barn? I believe JJ was DOA, tightly bundled to mask in-transit decomposition odors, on the Daybell property (done in by Alex the night before LVD told his school she would be home-schooling him. 9/23). I eagerly await the autopsy reports, of course, until which time this is idle speculation.

Waiting for murder and conspiracy charges on Tylee and JJ even if we wait months.

There should be murder charges coming for Tammy and Charles as well.

Attempted murder/conspiracy charge for MP on BB. And BB deserves full custody with no visitation by MP or very limited supervised visitation.

Maybe Zulema will have to face a murder charge at some point. She is already a felon.
What do you mean Z is already a felon?

She has a record.

Likely read it here but I’m at a doctor appt and can’t provide link at this time. Maybe another poster can help.

I'm not sure we should go there right now with the preliminary hearing starting. ZP is not a POI and she's off limits. I'd love the thread to stay open. :) JMO

Where is Nate queuing up prior at EID youtube? It's about to start and Nate doesn't have live feed at least 30 minutes prior?

ETA: I realize they only have feed from pool feed,but would have thought that EIN had prelim feed of the prelim

She's not an official suspect, so we're not allowed to post it.
That’s true. I’m sorry. Didn’t think about that. I think her hobbies must be earthquake predictions and crime. IMO.
She didn’t do too well in the earthquake prediction. Maybe she should get a real job. Again, jmo.

This link is live:

I see Kay and Larry in the courtroom.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! Woods atty doesn't want to wear a mask etc... Court will allow folks not to wear mask, but requires 6 foot rule.. and points out that to communicate to client is less than 6 feet............

Here we go! Thanks @Gardener1850

They are convening to the judges chambers for a sidebar meeting requested by Chad's attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500