Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tweet by MM saying "Really?" and a copy of a jury summons / questionnaire sent to Chad, by Madison County, for the week 4th to 10th August 2021. It had to be sent back by March 19th. His daughter EM sent it back with the comment that he is incarcerated and even if he wasn't incarcerated the house is in Fremont County and he would not be eligible for jury service in Madison County.

https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1375972745893322755

Funny enough he's also scheduled to be standing trial during that week!

It's a tweet by MM saying "Really?" and a copy of a jury summons / questionnaire sent to Chad, by Madison County, for the week 4th to 10th August 2021. It had to be sent back by March 19th. His daughter EM sent it back with the comment that he is incarcerated and even if he wasn't incarcerated the house is in Fremont County and he would not be eligible for jury service in Madison County.

Ummm, it doesn't look real to me. It looks fake. MOO

That Mark Means would have such.. huh? The front page has no identifiers as to address / contact of where it came from etc. That in of itself screams fake to me as a court doesn't send out on a letterhead without such. And format seems off. Also, the length of time for jury service for a petit jury doesn't match IIRC what normal jury length is for.

Why he posted a fake one, dunno. Why he would post it... for clicks/attention? That's why he didn't represent it as real in his tweet, and he just said "Really?"

I wonder if someone has already called the clerk to ask. If real, would this be a media story? :cool: We'll see what Nate Eaton says perhaps. ;)

MOO

Last edited:
Police confirmed they are looking into the email obtained by KSL TV, which Vallow allegedly sent on June 29 to his other brother-in-law, Adam Cox.
Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death
Charles Vallow expressed concern about that message to Adam Cox, saying, “I’m not sure of the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something…She will not explain it…I am going to send it to Chad Daybell’s wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too…I’ve got her cell number too.”

MOO

Thanks! Sorry everyone. I deleted it because I was confused about if this was postable. Thanks for sharing it again.

In the "coulda shoulda" category, I have always felt there was another missed opportunity. When Charles was so passionately pleading with LE about Lori's evils.... he probably could have included the evils she brought to Joe Ryan too. Doubling the evil might have made LE listen more.

But he didn't.

When we were all so sympathetic to Charles' appearance on those LE tapes, I still could not stop thinking about how he probably colluded with Lori to the max to make life living hell for Joe and his daughter Tylee. All the crazy moves, attempted businesses, hi-priced rental homes was all pretty messy, in my mind. And this was not just Lori, this was Charles too.

So he probably couldn't share too much regarding Joe with LE..... but I still believe it was a missed opportunity.

If Lori convinced Charles that Tylee and Colby had been sexually abused by Joe, I am sure Charles would do everything financially he could to get those kids away from him. I really believe Charles was convinced Joe was a predator.

I've been down this rabbit hole this morning.

The 7th District of Idaho includes 8 counties, including Fremont and Madison.

The dates on the notice are 4/8/2021 - 10/8/2021. This is a 6 month period and is apparently something Idaho allows.

Madison County has a single page for their court: Madison County, Idaho - Courts

Both Fremont and Madison Counties are very rural. We have to remember that things can be very different when looking at an area/state that doesn't have a big city. The state capital has an estimated population of 250k. This isn't New York (the city or the state).

I have a question....link below felon jodi arias had an expert diagnose her with disassociate amnesia. That’s why she did not remember much of the murder she committed.

Is it possible, because the Judge has cancelled all court hearings for now, the new prosecutor attorney is only on for CD, there are secret meetings, and whatever else, that LV is either ill, faking it or for real, physically (Covid, PG, flu) or mentally (a number of mental diseases can be listed here)? I know many pages back in this forum, someone posted LV jail house info paper and it stated she was still in her ‘cell’, but the Judge/jail could be not changing the fact LV is in the infirmary because of all the media hype it would cause. There is something more going on the CD turning on LV or a book deal....something is going on.

Jodi Arias' Amnesia Defense Fails to Convince at Least One Expert

I also was wondering as I have not been marking the calendar but is MM visiting the jail for most of the day on the week ends (Saturday and Sunday) as well as during the week?

If I was his wife, and my husband was gone so much and so far just for one client, I would be furious. That’s just how I feel.

I cannot imagine what the lawyers bill is. A lawyer friend charges to stat $300.00 an hour! The bill has to be outrageous! Who is paying for it? I am sure CD is broke just with his lawyers fees!

I've been down this rabbit hole this morning.

The 7th District of Idaho includes 8 counties, including Fremont and Madison.

The dates on the notice are 4/8/2021 - 10/8/2021. This is a 6 month period and is apparently something Idaho allows.

Madison County has a single page for their court: Madison County, Idaho - Courts

Both Fremont and Madison Counties are very rural. We have to remember that things can be very different when looking at an area/state that doesn't have a big city. The state capital has an estimated population of 250k. This isn't New York (the city or the state).
Oh silly me, I misread the dates because of the 8 being in both dates and with me being used to the European format.

Not that it matters - it's obviously an administrative oversight with him still being on the register of potential jurors.

I also was wondering as I have not been marking the calendar but is MM visiting the jail for most of the day on the week ends (Saturday and Sunday) as well as during the week?

If I was his wife, and my husband was gone so much and so far just for one client, I would be furious. That’s just how I feel.

I cannot imagine what the lawyers bill is. A lawyer friend charges to stat $300.00 an hour! The bill has to be outrageous! Who is paying for it? I am sure CD is broke just with his lawyers fees!

Yes. That is my question as well.

Oh silly me, I misread the dates because of the 8 being in both dates and with me being used to the European format.

Not that it matters - it's obviously an administrative oversight with him still being on the register of potential jurors.

The dates seemed odd to me as well. Where I live we are in the jury pool for two weeks and then released unless assigned to a case. That's why I went chasing rabbits. And because another poster questioned the validity of the paper. I could not find anything in that rabbit hole that indicated it was not valid.

MM has had some strange tweets but would he actually "knowingly" share a false document? I don't think so. He does seem to have a bit of trouble investigating on his own but I think this is legit.

jmo

I think it's legit also. I think it was just an auto generated summons. Not that crazy of a story in my opinion. Why MM chose to post it on his Twitter feed is beyond me but whatever, he's had far more puzzling actions.

MM has had some strange tweets but would he actually "knowingly" share a false document? I don't think so. He does seem to have a bit of trouble investigating on his own but I think this is legit.

jmo
How did he get ahold of it though? Would it be willingly handed over from JP? It’s pretty strange to share something that seems personal and not involving his client.

All jmo moo imo

I guess Emma could have shown it to both JP and MM?? Or maybe a copy just appeared (like magic ;)) via mail with no return address.

Also, I find this summons could be problematic. However, that's just my "feeling"... I don't know how (legally) it could be. I hope someone will tell me why I feel this way (and hopefully tell me I'm wrong!)

The whole time reading this I kept mentally repeating **...and Paula Yates' wedding dress but dyed in black...** But, Paula's dress is too beautiful to change and drape on LVD's shoulders. Sooo, maybe Bjork can dye her swan dress black and send it to Idaho? Seems like fitting symbolism.

But ballet aficionados will lament the nasty association this will forever give the great Black Swan Pas de Deux from Swan Lake.

I guess Emma could have shown it to both JP and MM?? Or maybe a copy just appeared (like magic ;)) via mail with no return address.

Also, I find this summons could be problematic. However, that's just my "feeling"... I don't know how (legally) it could be. I hope someone will tell me why I feel this way (and hopefully tell me I'm wrong!)
It doesn't give him any rights. Just to give a comparison, it's similar to 'invitation to treat', where a shop isn't obliged to sell you something just because it's in the shop window. Court doesn't have to have anyone on the jury just because they show up or are summonsed.

( you're wrong :p - only because you hoped someone would say it)

JMO

It doesn't give him any rights. Just to give a comparison, it's similar to 'invitation to treat', where a shop isn't obliged to sell you something just because it's in the shop window. Court doesn't have to have anyone on the jury just because they show up or are summonsed.

( you're wrong :p - only because you hoped someone would say it)

JMO

I've never felt better about being wrong! :D Thanks!!!

I have a question....link below felon jodi arias had an expert diagnose her with disassociate amnesia. That’s why she did not remember much of the murder she committed.

Is it possible, because the Judge has cancelled all court hearings for now, the new prosecutor attorney is only on for CD, there are secret meetings, and whatever else, that LV is either ill, faking it or for real, physically (Covid, PG, flu) or mentally (a number of mental diseases can be listed here)? I know many pages back in this forum, someone posted LV jail house info paper and it stated she was still in her ‘cell’, but the Judge/jail could be not changing the fact LV is in the infirmary because of all the media hype it would cause. There is something more going on the CD turning on LV or a book deal....something is going on.

Jodi Arias' Amnesia Defense Fails to Convince at Least One Expert
This. This is what I have been thinking. I know Idaho does not have an insanity defense, but I was doing research yesterday on the law as it pertained to a defendants suitability to stand trial if mental illness is at issue. Very interesting to contemplate if this is something they are sorting out right now.

If I was Mark Means, I would use Charles Vallow's previous attempt to have her evaluated for mental distress and say to the court - "look - she is ill and has been for a long time and is not fit to stand trial." I have no idea how far this could go, what the options would be ... etc... but I am attaching the Idaho law on the issue. If this is not allowed - Please delete.

Section 18-212 – Idaho State Legislature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members