Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the comment from her on her son's funeral was classic, "We didn't invite anyone who thought he was a murderer, so there were not many people there, very small funeral.".

Okay.
That's an interesting comment from the mother since at the point when Alex died Charles Vallow was the only one that could have been considered a victim of murder.

That's an interesting comment from the mother since at the point when Alex died Charles Vallow was the only one that could have been considered a victim of murder.

Do we know when Alex' funeral/memorial service was held? I don't recall seeing anything about an announcement, but most likely it would have been after his autopsy was completed sometime late last winter or early in the spring, by which time a fair number of people might have had their suspicions.

edited to add: I wonder if Adam Cox or his sons were welcome at the services.

Last edited:
This family is something.

Did they even met JJ? They had to know Tylee though, how can they not be upset about two children being murdered?
Well because Lori would never hurt anyone, especially her own children! Didn’t you hear her fake as anything answer at the Pageant clip where she said she loves being a great mom and caring for her kids?

I loved LVD mom talking.
well, I didnt like the first husband
I didnt like the 2nd husband.
We werent invited to 3rd wedding"
We didnt even know she married CD"
"my daughter would not be like that"
OK mom---keep on talking .Not only were you obviously NOT close to your daughter, but
you are in denial, big time

Yep..Denial big time! I had to roll my eyes every time her, Summer and Melanie talked. They were even in denial about Alex.

How about the eye rolling comment from Summer when she talked about Charles and how he was always showy with his money, he needed the big houses, big vacations, big cars and Summer made the comment on how Lori was none of that. IMO.. Summer was trying to downplay Charles and make him look like the bad guy. Charles didn't seem to be the showy one, it was all Lori.

I cringe every time Melanie Gibb talks in interviews. I’m listening to Dateline’s (Keith Morrison) podcast right now. I think she gets off on talking about this story and vile cast of characters. Apparently she listened to LV talk about her children being zombies and zombies die in the bizarre world of Laurie & Chad. She should be ashamed talking on national television. IMO

I cringe every time Melanie Gibb talks in interviews. I’m listening to Dateline’s (Keith Morrison) podcast right now. I think she gets off on talking about this story and vile cast of characters. Apparently she listened to LV talk about her children being zombies and zombies die in the bizarre world of Laurie & Chad. She should be ashamed talking on national television. IMO

Dateline still fails to mention that Melanie did indeed lie for Lori the first time she was contacted by police, and apparently convinced her autistic son to lie about JJ being there, too. Additionally, she and Warwick are not named as the "house guests" present the weekend JJ was last seen alive.

What ?!?!?! did we know LVD was on wheel of fortune ??
I must have missed this ..not that it matters in relation to JJ and Tylee

Yes, this has been mentioned before, but I don't recall exactly where I saw it. I don't think footage of the show has ever been shown before, and it would take some entity like Dateline to be able to find it. She was Mrs. Joseph Ryan when she appeared on Wheel of Fortune, so the footage is quite old.

The only "new" piece of information that I noticed was that it was stated that Zulema made all the arrangements for the wedding. Alex could not be traced to paying for anything. I wonder how all this was explained by Zulema?

The only "new" piece of information that I noticed was that it was stated that Zulema made all the arrangements for the wedding. Alex could not be traced to paying for anything. I wonder how all this was explained by Zulema?

Also interesting about Alex taking her last name. And her son had no clue that she was married? These are some strange folks!

LOL! Loved the interview with the manager of the Las Vegas wedding chapel.

"He didn't want to add any flowers or pictures.".

(I was married in Vegas, we just did the basic package, I can see that being said about us...).

It doesn't sound like any murder charges are going to happen.

I'm really concerned about this, too. A few days ago, I wondered why nothing is ever said about the autopsy reports for JJ and Tylee, let alone Tammy's.

Others have mentioned that there have been no charges in regard to Tammy, so why would Defense think they had a right to that report?

Same with JJ and Tylee. Defense will not see the autopsy results unless and until murder charges are brought against Chad and Lori. And unless those reports link Chad and/or Lori to the deaths of those children, we may never know. Seems like they do not have the evidence to charge them, at least at this time.

I'm really concerned about this, too. A few days ago, I wondered why nothing is ever said about the autopsy reports for JJ and Tylee, let alone Tammy's.

Others have mentioned that there have been no charges in regard to Tammy, so why would Defense think they had a right to that report?

Same with JJ and Tylee. Defense will not see the autopsy results unless and until murder charges are brought against Chad and Lori. And unless those reports link Chad and/or Lori to the deaths of those children, we may never know. Seems like they do not have the evidence to charge them, at least at this time.

That has been the issue all of the way along. Especially with the connection of Alex's cellphone at LVD's apartment late at night, and then at CD's.

The conspiracy charges are the key here.

I loved LVD mom talking.
well, I didnt like the first husband
I didnt like the 2nd husband.
We werent invited to 3rd wedding"
We didnt even know she married CD"
"my daughter would not be like that"
OK mom---keep on talking .Not only were you obviously NOT close to your daughter, but
you are in denial, big time

THIS ^^^^ said so much IMO

Lori's mom does admit that she was told about Charles' accusations at the time that Lori was cheating on him with Chad Daybell. She must have known who Chad was early on.

Lori justified seizing Charles' car and throwing his things out (with the help of a friend - MG?), not to mention emptying his bank account, as revenge for HIS infidelity. No mention of deamons and translated beings to her family or police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17