Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not grateful. I think if she had thought that her life was in danger, maybe she would have contacted LE and reported it.

I was thinking whether or not I’d have suspected something had I been Tammy. My decision was written out by you before I had the opportunity to comment. Being approached by a person with a paintball gun in the dark? Their cul de sac street was very private. 8-9 other homes spread apart. Maybe Chad convinced her it was kids in the neighborhood. But in the last year or so, I make it a point to be home before dark.

Interesting list of witnesses called to the GJ. Heather Daybell testified. There must have been a lot of evidence. It took place for over a week.
I'm actually more interested in the names on MM's subpeona served to MG. There is a couple on there that I have been waiting AGES to hear more about. They left their home in Spanish Fork, UT and followed Chad to Rexburg. True followers. MOO.

Keystone Mountain has a “sick and sad” room where kids who aren’t enjoying ski lessons hang out until mom or dad picks them up. Do you know if the detention center has a similar room they can take MM to where he can curl into the fetal position and weep privately?
I don’t sorry. I haven’t actually been inside this building. But here’s some articles discussing the building that might give you a better idea of what it’s like.

Women's jail becomes profitable

Lori Daybell won't be back in Idaho for 'a few days.' Here's how she'll spend her time at the Madison County Jail. - East Idaho News

I'm grateful she thought it was "only" a paintball gun.

I wonder if she thought that, or if she was “encouraged” to think that.

If she thought it was a real rifle, would more questions have been asked? Because the shooting happened ONE MONTH after her life insurance was increased.
I also wonder if she told anyone the scripted “reason” for the increase. I’d like to know how Chad spun that for everyone.

And did absolutely no one in her life question a life insurance increase with her death SIX WEEKS later?

Law enforcement and the coroner were not the only ones conned by these narcissistic master manipulators.

(I realize, based on the stories of suspicious deaths shared here, that it is darn hard to be the lone voice for a victim. And I’m very sorrowful for you and your loved ones.)

I was thinking whether or not I’d have suspected something had I been Tammy. My decision was written out by you before I had the opportunity to comment. Being approached by a person with a paintball gun in the dark? Their cul de sac street was very private. 8-9 other homes spread apart. Maybe Chad convinced her it was kids in the neighborhood. But in the last year or so, I make it a point to be home before dark.
Not a cul-de-sac. At the intersection of two streets, one quite busy.

I am in agreement with Age of Aquarius. Life insurance companies usually do not dish out the money so easily after someone dies...very shocked they did considering Tammy's age and no previous underlying health conditions (that we are aware of). I have a friend whose son in law died of cancer, his daughter waited over a year for the pay out. She even had to hire an attorney, it was not easy!

MOO as always!

They distribute funds based on set requirements. We just had to submit stuff which is very standardized and checks were distributed almost instantly. The events of this specific coroner and the reporting/lack of reporting, qualifications, duty to report, pay grade, education, etc...have been discussed at great length here. I'm not sure what else can be said but I don't see any reason it wouldn't have been paid out.

Just pondering........how it all snowballed because Kay could get into Charles account to see where the Amazon delivery was to in Rexburg! Karma.
Those amazon purchases on Charles account for the wedding...Before Tammy was even dead.
Likely one of the most important incriminating pieces of the puzzle.
Good on you Kay WOODCOCK!!
No flies on you girl :cool:

moo

Not a cul-de-sac. At the intersection of two streets, one quite busy.
I saw the pictures of the burial areas and yes, it looked very busy. But earlier there was a map of the neighborhood. As I recalled it, it seemed to be houses, out buildings and in a grouped setting. But spaced out. Must be confused with another aspect of the case.

Nate Eaton really really deserves a special kind of justice seeking journalistic award.
His tireless pursuit of 'where's the kids Lori??" is at the end of the day the creator of ground swell of pressure on LE to get the show on the road.

#nateeaton dog with a bone
#stand up quality investigative journalism!
#true hero of rexburg

moo

Keystone Mountain has a “sick and sad” room where kids who aren’t enjoying ski lessons hang out until mom or dad picks them up. Do you know if the detention center has a similar room they can take MM to where he can curl into the fetal position and weep privately?
Oh--and this is where I wish WS had a "LOVE" button.
Right on @Colorado303

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member