Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Chile, unfortunately I share a country with Zulema. o_O
Chuquicamata is a northern area in Chile where we have the largest open pit copper mine

Custer, Montana is a rather unusual place to get married. It barely qualifies as a wide spot in the road; I think the current population is around 150. Wonder if the husband was a local boy?

IMO he and Lori and Chad were all hiding from police. They knew what they'd done, they didn't want to get caught and questioned, arrested, thrown in jail, charged with multiple counts of murder, potentially spend life in prison or possibly be executed, etc.

These people were not going about their ordinary lives without a care in the world.

IMO, going to an American doctor, who would order tests, possibly order him into the hospital, requiring heavy use of a credit card , etc, is not something someone on the run from police, and protecting two other people also on the run for multiple murders, would be eager to do. Harder to run away and hide when you're in hospital, for eg.

Being near Nogales, he could just chat to the doctor attached to the pharmacy, buy whatever prescriptions he wanted, pay in US dollars,, no questions asked, no passport required at the border, would be just waved through with a drivers license.
BBM
Totally AGREE !!!
He was in hiding as was LVD and CD
Why else did he take ZP's last name ??
Pretty sure so he would not be tracked and traced.
JMO

Not sure where you’re located, but my yesterday was Monday.

ETA: that was my post from yesterday this is in reply to.
Ahh got ya. Today is Tuesday for me in the USA. LOL
My WS site showed it was posted yesterday, and with you saying "yesterday, I thought you posted it yesterday (Monday) and was referring to Sunday"
So I thought your yesterday post was referring to the yesterday, Sunday. LOL
Who's on first? hahahahaha

With how the last couple played out, I’d expect very little. Hopefully some court filings can fill us in unless those get redacted or under seal too.

All jmo moo imo

I get the feeling there is going to be some stuff hashed out tomorrow and how these cases will proceed. While some may come under seal, I think we'll soon start seeing some fireworks and how this case it going to shape up. Just my speculation.

Interesting! My original post was deleted by Admin (because of “Broken quote” — I don’t know what I did wrong) so I’m glad you responded to it. Ours a different spin on everything.
Sorry, too late to edit. That was supposed to read, PUTS a different spin on everything.

Those blowtorch style gas lighters are also used for lighting candles. Sometimes because they have a higher flame and longer reach, and sometimes because they’re better than matches etc if you’re lighting a few at a time.

true, I have one of these, but it’s also on a shelf next to the candle(s). Maybe the placement of Zulema’s seemed odd. (True story; lighting a dome light by turning their hand with a regular Bic upside down while it was inside the dome, caused a college friend to get a humongous painful looking blister on their thumb, as inverting caused the flame to basically crawl back up her thumb, shudder; thus why I recommend the long blowtorch style myself.)

I shall shorten this up a bit... :)

Wednesday, April 7th:
*Status Conference Hearing for both (Remote) (@ 1:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 52) arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Fremont County
*Charged
(7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M. Fremont County
Investigating death of Tamara Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (5/4/70-10/19/19).
Trial set to begin 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21 all @ 9am.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 3/11/21 reference post #628 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56
3/18/21: Both: Motion Pro Hac Vice (legal term for adding an attorney to case in a jurisdiction in which he/she is not licenses to practice in such a way that the attorney does not commit unauthorized practice of law) filed by State. They want a death penalty qualified attorney to join their team. 3/19/21 Update: Notice of remote motions hearing on 3/22/21.
3/22/21 Update: Virtual hearing. Discussed the new prosecutor from Missouri coming on board at this time. Judge is also asking if Fremont County has approved her. Wood said that Madison County is funding it so he has not talked with Fremont. Judge said he is over Fremont case, so Wood needs to talk to Fremont. Rachel Smith is on the case. There were 2 concerns about her coming on, namely 1) Is she currently licensed to practice law in Missouri? & 2) She needs to be approved by Fremont County. In regards to 1) Rachel Smith was sworn in by the court & testified that she is currently practicing law in the State of Missouri. This satisfied the court's first concern. In regards to 2) Rob Wood declared that Rachel Smith would be deputized under him & since he is already approved by Fremont County then as a deputized attorney Smith would enjoy the same authority as he does in the case. The court agreed, but needs paperwork submitted showing that she is deputized before she can fully join. This currently only applies to Chad's case. Court reserved ruling in regard to Lori's case. Next status hearing on 4/7/21.
3/23/21: Declaration of Rob H. Wood. 3/25/21: Order of the Court granting Rachel Smith pro hac vice status in the above captioned case, Rachel Smith will be deputized and appointed as a deputy prosecutor for the Madison County Prosecutor's Office.

*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) on 2/20/20 & charged (6/30/20) & arraigned (9/20/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond was set at $5M & reduced to $1M. Fremont County
Trial set to begin on 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21 all @ 9am.
Court info from 3/5/20 thru 3/11/21 reference post #628 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

3/18/21: Both: Motion Pro Hac Vice (legal term for adding an attorney to case in a jurisdiction in which he/she is not licenses to practice in such a way that the attorney does not commit unauthorized practice of law) filed by State. They want a death penalty qualified attorney to join their team. 3/19/21 Update: Notice of remote motions hearing on 3/22/21.
3/22/21 Update: Virtual hearing. Discussed the new prosecutor from Missouri coming on board at this time. Judge is also asking if Fremont County has approved her. Wood said that Madison County is funding it so he has not talked with Fremont. Judge said he is over Fremont case, so Wood needs to talk to Fremont. Rachel Smith is on the case. There were 2 concerns about her coming on, namely 1) Is she currently licensed to practice law in Missouri? & 2) She needs to be approved by Fremont County. In regards to 1) Rachel Smith was sworn in by the court & testified that she is currently practicing law in the State of Missouri. This satisfied the court's first concern. In regards to 2) Rob Wood declared that Rachel Smith would be deputized under him & since he is already approved by Fremont County then as a deputized attorney Smith would enjoy the same authority as he does in the case. The court agreed, but needs paperwork submitted showing that she is deputized before she can fully join. This currently only applies to Chad's case. Court reserved ruling in regard to Lori's case. Next status hearing on 4/7/21. 3/22/21: Vallow: Filed objection to Plaintiff's Motion re: Pro Hac Vice admission.

Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 (thru 9/3/21 @ 9am).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member