Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAJOR EDIT: woops, never mind, it wasn't clear that @indicolite22 was quoting Annie at first

With the greatest respect for Annie, I think she's getting bad info. I have checked the government website that tracks flights historically and it disagrees with her source.

If her source really knows what they're talking about, then basically they are saying that the government records have been falsified. That gets us into some really weird territory pretty fast, I think. That would be breaking news that we'd want Justin Lum and Nate Eaton to know about pronto!

Here's the government website that tracks on-time arrival/departure info by date/airports/carriers.

Summary Statistics Origin and Destination Airport

Origin airport: Idaho Falls, ID: Idaho Falls Regional (IDA)
Destination airport: Phoenix, AZ: Mesa Gateway (AZA)
Start Date: September 19, 2019
End Date: September 19, 2019

Do the search yourself (I can't link to the result directly), or I attached a pic below -- you'll see 1 flight from Allegiant (code G4) left ontime, arrived 9 minutes late. Zero flights cancelled that day. Zero flights diverted that day.

Either Annie has bad info or the FAA does. Sadly I suspect the former is more likely here, but I don't know exactly what her source was looking at, nor what their assumptions were.

Attachments

• Summary_Statistics_Origin_and_Destination_Airport.jpg
    Summary_Statistics_Origin_and_Destination_Airport.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 24
Gather round kids - It is storytime with QuietStrength. Today's lesson is an exciting and adventurous tale of maniacal rulers with cultish tendencies! Stay tuned - film at 11:00.
:)

Oh gosh - I didn't mean for my reply to seem irrelevant to the convo - I was earnestly trying to reply to a valid question in Sat eve discussion of cult aspects in this thread (5 or 6 really great posts in a row - hate I wasn't here then). One mentioned Hitler's sway, which was such a good parable (was it #141? Thereabouts) and really spurred some thinking.

Then @887sMtreme lamented:

The question of why and how people fall for that, to the point of literally drinking the Kool-Aid (or whatever Jones served), is the question of our age. I would love to know, before the next one comes along so we can spot the signs right out of the gate and prepare those most vulnerable to protect themselves.

I agree! And I feel like early intervention is possible which I was trying to illustrate with the two examples and related risk factors, but perhaps I didn't connect the dots very well.

It may seem like it, but I promise, promise, promise I haven't gone off and joined a "Freaky, Irrelevant Perspectives on WS Threads Cult"! ;)

Have been running a day or so behind, but may have to give up on reading every single post in every single thread here just to keep pace.

Here's the government website that tracks on-time arrival/departure info by date/airports/carriers.

Summary Statistics Origin and Destination Airport

Origin airport: Idaho Falls, ID: Idaho Falls Regional (IDA)
Destination airport: Phoenix, AZ: Mesa Gateway (AZA)
Start Date: September 19, 2019
End Date: September 19, 2019

Do the search yourself (I can't link to the result directly), or I attached a pic below -- you'll see 1 flight from Allegiant (code G4) left ontime, arrived 9 minutes late. Zero flights cancelled that day. Zero flights diverted that day.

Either Annie has bad info or the FAA does. Sadly I suspect the former is more likely here, but I don't know exactly what her source was looking at, nor what their assumptions were.

Semantics, perhaps... not that the actual flight didn't take place (it did), but perhaps Chad wasn't on that flight? So it wasn't his flight to take, so to speak. So... "Chad's flight" didn't take place... Something like that. I don't know. It's getting late here ... ;)

Oh gosh - I didn't mean for my reply to seem irrelevant to the convo - I was earnestly trying to reply to a valid question in Sat eve discussion of cult aspects in this thread (5 or 6 really great posts in a row - hate I wasn't here then). One mentioned Hitler's sway, which was such a good parable (was it #141? Thereabouts) and really spurred some thinking.

Then @887sMtreme lamented:

I agree! And I feel like early intervention is possible which I was trying to illustrate with the two examples and related risk factors, but perhaps I didn't connect the dots very well.

It may seem like it, but I promise, promise, promise I haven't gone off and joined a "Freaky, Irrelevant Perspectives on WS Threads Cult"! ;)

Have been running a day or so behind, but may have to give up on reading every single post in every single thread here just to keep pace.
This came up on my thread as I was shutting it down. I feel like I must miss a lot of posts because missed the post you’re quoting even though I start at the beginning each time I come back and refresh constantly.
I’m not familiar with your posts. And I don’t know a lot. But I do know that you are relevant. Your thoughts are relevant. Your ideas are relevant. Even if they don’t match others. I’ve learned that here, and in life.
Not that you need me to validate your relevance.

I hope you keep posting. Like I do. Even if dots aren’t always connected (I have no opinion if yours were or not because I missed it). Mine aren’t always.

This is a safe space for ideas. And it’s hard to follow threads and read comments, notifications, and sometimes word things just right.

I’m glad I get to read your thoughts and ideas. Thanks for putting yourself out there so to speak.
Jmo
ETA had I seen it, and if I could find it, I would have/would report it.

Last edited:
MAJOR EDIT: woops, never mind, it wasn't clear that @indicolite22 was quoting Annie at first

With the greatest respect for Annie, I think she's wrong. I have checked the government website that tracks flights historically and it disagrees with her source.

If her source really knows what they're talking about, then basically they are saying that the government records have been falsified. That gets us into some really weird territory pretty fast, I think. That would be breaking news that we'd want Justin Lum and Nate Eaton to know about pronto!
I took Annie's claim differently. IMO she means that Chad did not fly to Mesa that day, not that there were no flights available.

You should assume that Tammy was required to do a number of things that added unnecessary extras to everything she did to meet Chad's expectations and needs of the moment (usually ego driven). It is my estimation that Tammy's married life was significantly more difficult than usual and she wasn't aware of it. It was likely always couched in the story that if she was a good woman of good morals and wanted to be a good godly wife that she would do these things.

This gets really deep into LDS culture but in a way that might be highly relevant. I've mentioned before that I am not LDS but grew up in LDS communities. In my experience the husband/wife role does not extend to the level of almost abuse you are suggesting. LDS men and women meet separately and routinely to discuss roles as husband and wife among other things and if Chad were "abusing" Tammy she would have lots of feedback from peers on the issue. Not defending anyone, just saying that I don't think the LDS view on roles extends to mistreatment of your spouse. Maybe with better knowledge can comment. My outside view of LDS marriages is that they tend to be based on role-sharing and mutual respect.

Not sure I read it the same way you do. Although she is anonymous to us, she would not be anonymous to Justin Lum, and will have had to provide some details to him to verify her identity and that she was really on the flight. Can't see anyone thinking that planting an alibi for CD in this way would be worth the time, since this alibi would be easily verified by the authorities, and they are the only audience that matters.
Annie said that it was a "falsified story". This could mean that the woman lied about meeting Chad on her flight. My previous theory was that she mistook another man for Chad, but that would not be considered falsifying. Maybe she was just seeking media attention.

I dunno, just seems too clever a comment to attribute to him. Also I don't think he took pleasure in his crime(s) here, whatever those are finally determined to be. I'm not a profiler, but my take is this: While he seemed to be able to muster to courage to commit some part of these acts, I imagine he was doing it out of necessity/self-interest more than any pleasure of the wickedness of it all.

JMO I think the opposite.
It was CD who created the system where zombies should be killed to set the soul free, no other option.
He could very well come up with some potent prayer that sets them free, but no. Only murder.
This leads me to think that he received sadistic pleasure from this, even if hidden behind the mask of humbleness and piety.
IMO he was wearing this mask for a major part of his life.
MOO

ETA: I don't think he would have the courage to do that himself though. That's where LV and AC became very useful.

Last edited:
I give little substance to Colby's accusation as it would've been investigated and surely used in court during their custody fight yet he was still awarded full custody. I chalk it up more to Lori planting accusations and memories to help her win the custody fight and Colby being a victim of her games.
Colby's words surprised me as well. It is STILL not often that fathers get custody in this country, so Joe, Colby and many others were probably interviewed, since the case was so contentious.
Our OP at the beginning of this case seemed to know Joe well enough to outline all the tests, checks, lie detection, evals etc that he had..... I hope we know more down the road from Colby. I have gone very cold and hot on Colby... trust me, I really feel for him, but I still have a hard time settling on some truths.
Are you sure that Joe Ryan got full custody of Tylee? I thought he and Lori had shared custody.
I think she even had to pay child support. I will have to recheck on the specifics... I think we have them...

Semantics, perhaps... not that the actual flight didn't take place (it did), but perhaps Chad wasn't on that flight? So it wasn't his flight to take, so to speak. So... "Chad's flight" didn't take place... Something like that. I don't know. It's getting late here ... ;)
I agree. I think it's a poorly worded tweet, and she meant to convey that the story of Chad being on the plane was falsified.

JMO

....snipped by me for focus....

Also I don't think he took pleasure in his crime(s) here, whatever those are finally determined to be. I'm not a profiler, but my take is this: While he seemed to be able to muster to courage to commit some part of these acts, I imagine he was doing it out of necessity/self-interest more than any pleasure of the wickedness of it all.

It was CD who created the system where zombies should be killed to set the soul free, no other option.

He could very well come up with some potent prayer that sets them free, but no. Only murder.
This leads me to think that he received sadistic pleasure from this, even if hidden behind the mask of humbleness and piety.

MOO

ETA: I don't think he would have the courage to do that himself though. That's where LV and AC became very useful.

JMO
I have to agree with April_Dawn99 here and I think CD got some sick enjoyment in all the planning and manipulating others into helping him with his sick devious crimes.

We saw similar in Patrick Frazee who murdered Kelsey Bereth. On the surface it only appeared he murdered her to accomplish a sick goal but then when you hear about his handwritten note to another prisoner where he was trying to get other witnesses murdered that would testify against him in his trial, you quickly realize this PF monster was enjoying all the planning and sneakiness of his crimes. He said in his own words he was enjoying it.

PF even used others to help him similar to how CD was using others to help him get rid of "zombies" in his eyes.

I think CD was similar to PF in that way and CD was enjoying all the planning and carrying out of his sick fantasies and roping others into helping him. A sick sadistic monster IMO.

Last edited:
MOO

Yup, Chad got a pleasure out of playing God.

I've been waiting to hear whether outting Melani's family members was acceptable here. I should have avoided answering at all.

i know... feel the same. There is lots of history here. As I have said sarcastically (but not really) we need a Dateline with Brandon B, S Cope, and Natalie P.

i know... feel the same. There is lots of history here. As I have said sarcastically (but not really) we need a Dateline with Brandon, Stephen Cope, and Adam Cox.
I read in MBP's interview article that Adam and Brandon pulled her aside and told her that Alex murdered Charles. She wouldn't listen and went with Lori's version. Like Lori's sister, she's blaming Charles for his own death, accusing him of plotting against Lori and insinuating that Brandon did the same to her. I hope Adam speaks up in court - that's where it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500