Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t post those two pictures. I honestly don’t know what happened and it won’t allow me to delete my post. please just scroll by.

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-1_15-7-53.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-1_15-7-53.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2020-7-1_15-7-53.png
    upload_2020-7-1_15-7-53.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 15
I wonder if CD's children also practiced the same religion their own Father was spouting to everyone else. If he so believed that this was the way to salvation - why not share this wonderful news with your own offspring? Wouldn't he want them with him in his own heavenly kingdom? Wouldn't he want to share the "Word of God" and heavenly visions with them (as he did with TD re: vision of ancestor telling her to go to her Parents home)? Were his own children on the lists of light & dark? Did they know how to change their "estate"? So many questions.

I feel as if the answer to this question is probably contained in what lies in Chad's apocalyptic fiction. Whatever theology shows up there, daughter Emma would be distinctly familiar with, because she narrated at least one of the audiobooks.

It’s interesting. We haven’t heard, that I know of, from Colby or even Annie that Tylee was always sick. So is this true from April? If it’s not, why would she say it?

Is it possible Tylee was dealing with stress and anxiety and it manifested like an illness?

All jmo

The good news is that LE in AZ conducted search warrants to collect records from the physicians who treated both JJ and TR.

So, LE has the records and isn't left only with hearsay knowledge about what medical treatments or procedures TR received, based solely upon what came out of LVD's lying mouth.

I feel as if, provided April is telling the truth (and I think it is possible she is), that both clarifies why the detective specifically mentioned it in his affidavit; as well as why the healthcare professional at the pediatrician's office asked if they were interested in receiving Tylee's medical records.

On the surface, it's innocent. The deeper you look, the less likely it is that the pediatrician's receptionist turned over a file with a single, mostly blank sheet of paper; and the more likely it is that the receptionist went digging for Tylee's file because Tylee's file was relatively thick with a wealth of information; or that whatever information the file yielded had been discussed amongst the professionals in the office, and deemed especially interesting in some way.

To me, this just shows her level of vanity. Of course, we already knew she was vain but being most concerned with how the public views her when she is sitting in jail charged with conspiracy, and looking at murder charges shows her level of grandeur and what really matters to her. It is not the kids and never was even when they were alive I am sure. Those who thought she was a great mother probably believed it because again, appearances matter most to her.

I don't doubt that she's vain, but wearing street clothes in a court appearance is so common as to be unremarkable IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if it was MM's idea. I'd bet he told her to lose the clown makeup, the smirking, and the stripey-suit.

Oh my. Chad says "Yes, YOUR HONOR" one time. That will make some folks here at WS happier... not :D And a big "thank you" at the end. Maybe he'll eventually learn how to fake contrition better during the trial.

Quite a contrast compared to LV's hearing. No masks, no children present, no looking at attorney's notes, and no attorney lying at Chad's hearing. It was pretty straight forward and non-eventful, I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong