Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call BS on her incompetency. She obviously knew right from wrong when she purchased burner phones, ran from law enforcement, claimed self defense in the shooting of Charles...she made every attempt to conceal her crimes, that shows she knows darn well what’s right and what is wrong...this little act should be seen for what it is, just another manipulation tactic...she will be treated until she is fit for trial...hopefully the psychiatrist is skilled at recognizing psychopathy...

Being declared legally incompetent is more than just knowing right from wrong. It is also more than assuming or proving mental illness.

From Cornell Law, incompetency is: "1. Lack of legal ability to do something, especially to testify or stand trial. Also known as "incompetency." May be caused by various types of disqualification, inability, or unfitness. Someone who is judged incompetent by means of a formal hearing may have a guardian appointed by the court."

IMO talk about LVD "faking" incompetency proves to be a disservice to those professionals who have worked with her. It presumes that she is smart enough to outsmart those who have spent years studying what does or does not make someone competent.

I call BS on her incompetency. She obviously knew right from wrong when she purchased burner phones, ran from law enforcement, claimed self defense in the shooting of Charles...she made every attempt to conceal her crimes, that shows she knows darn well what’s right and what is wrong...this little act should be seen for what it is, just another manipulation tactic...she will be treated until she is fit for trial...hopefully the psychiatrist is skilled at recognizing psychopathy...
Exactly!!

If he filed for divorce, it would show in the Mycourts Idaho system, I haven't seen anything there: iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

He may be able to get an annulment in Hawaii but I don't know how that would work with both of them incarcerated in Idaho, maybe someone else can shed some light on that? MOO

Could he have filed by proxy out of state? That's what they used to do back in the day when they wanted a divorce and couldn't be present. I don't know if it's still a thing?

Just publicly accessible now.
Back in March 8, 2021, Lori’s fitness to proceed was drawn into question by her counsel. After a psychological assessment, the Court determined at this time the defendant is not competent to proceed and recommends restorative treatment.
I bet many here at WS would love to provide restorative therapy.

Could he have filed by proxy out of state? That's what they used to do back in the day when they wanted a divorce and couldn't be present. I don't know if it's still a thing?

I did a quick search of Hawaii's family court records and didn't see anything:

Hawaii State Judiciary Ho'ohiki

I don't know, hope this helps! MOO

IMO talk about LVD "faking" incompetency proves to be a disservice to those professionals who have worked with her. It presumes that she is smart enough to outsmart those who have spent years studying what does or does not make someone competent.

Well, she did outsmart many non-professionals and professionals before... and the history knows other cases too, everyone may be mistaken, no matter how professional IMO
I do wholeheartedly agree though with your statement that incompetence is more than mental illness and knowing right from wrong.
For example, she might be incompetent at the moment because reality struck her with all its power o_O

MM has filed his notice of appearance in LV's new case:

• 05/27/2021 Notice

Comment
    Notice of Appearance Reservation of Defenses

• 05/27/2021 Request for Discovery

Comment
    Request of Discovery

• 05/27/2021 Certificate of Mailing

Comment
    Certificate of Service RE: Request for Discovery

Why would the attorney provide council to Lori if she's deemed incompetent??
Well, there are honestly so many possibilities here, but just for starters I will say we don't even know if he is there for Lori, right? We are assuming that.
He has multiple other active cases right now, as does Prior, Means could be there for an entirely other client and case - we just don't know.

Now, if we say he is there for Lori - there are still multiple reasons he would be seeing and meeting with her even with the Order today.

Is there any evidence or indication she planned on harming her children before getting involved with Chad? I haven’t heard of any. I think she is mentally ill, got interested in Chad and his beliefs and it all spiriled from there, I don’t think she was looking to a cult as a way to play out an evil plan to harm her children.
For one thing she inflicted emotional harm to Tylee when she involved Tylee as a witness to what happened when CV was killed. She made Tylee go to the police station with her. That is just one example.

Why would the attorney provide council to Lori if she's deemed incompetent??
o_O Well that certainly is a good question. I’m not sure why. But I don’t buy the incompetence. It takes a lot of smarts to play on other people’s emotions and manipulate the way she did. I believe this may be another rouse. LVD may have mental health issues but she knew every single thing that was happening. Just look at the way she ordered wedding items with Charles Vallows Amazon account, or calling MG to get her to say she had JJ, or even the way she has maneuvered people like the police in Arizona.

All jmo moo imo

I think she's truly nuts JMO
If she were truly nuts, she would not have asked her friend, MG, to lie and say that JJ was with her. She wanted someone to continue with the lies and deceit because she knew that the disappearance and murder of her children was wrong and illegal.

She is not insane in the legal sense of the word. She is evil and committed all of the murders for the love of money. She was especially enraged when she discovered that Charles had changed the beneficiary. His life may have been taken; however, he got the last laugh.

IMO, come hell or high water, she was not going to allow JJ to live with Kay and Larry. They were now the enemy. I feel like, in her entitled mind, she thought that Kay should give her the insurance money because, as Lori put it, she is the one who had "five" kids to support.

Lori also knew that Tammy was going to meet her demise because she used Charles' credit card to purchase her wedding ring shortly before Tammy's death.

It's all about greed on both Chad's and Lori's parts. Of course, Chad also felt like he hit the jackpot with his new, pretty "cheerleader" wife, the type of girl he wished that he could always have in high school and now did have.

I still do not believe that Alex's death was natural. It is way too coincidental that he dies right after he gets married and right after MG confronts Chad and Lori about their lies.

JMO.

Well, there are honestly so many possibilities here, but just for starters I will say we don't even know if he is there for Lori, right? We are assuming that.
He has multiple other active cases right now, as does Prior, Means could be there for an entirely other client and case - we just don't know.

Now, if we say he is there for Lori - there are still multiple reasons he would be seeing and meeting with her even with the Order today.
You’re right we don’t know if he is with LVD everyday all day. But I can confirm his presence only.

All jmo moo imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member