Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I SO hope that LVD gives us a show! She would put JA to shame. I can see the "poor me" saga already. No doubt, she "had" to sell JJ's therapy dog because she was "destitute". And, AC took her children, saying that they would be "safe" with him.

On and on...

Wow! I SO hope that LVD gives us a show! She would put JA to shame. I can see the "poor me" saga already. No doubt, she "had" to sell JJ's therapy dog because she was "destitute". And, AC took her children, saying that they would be "safe" with him.

On and on...
Well there’s this: https://mobile.twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1406346777037398016

MM claims things are “one sided” and to “keep an open mind until we can see the whole story”. I believe he was referring to viewing autopsy results of Tammy’s autopsy.

Not sure why he feels the need to air the case and every dispute he has about how it’s proceeding. But maybe the judge should step in here and say something before MM sets LVD or CD up for an appeal late on down the road for publicly discussing the case details.

All jmo moo imo

Its unfortunate timing...covid 19.
IMO the faithful delusional whom are still free, would be banking on this world 'plague' playing into Chad's pipe dream of end times....
He is right therefore.... they shall all be saved.

Hoping its true charges are in the works for Brandon B's attempted killing.
( just listening to Tricia and good Lori now on websleuths you tube )

moo

Admittedly I haven’t paid attention to many pre-trial defense motions before this case, so apologies if this is a weird question.
Is it normal for defense attorneys to mention ‘historic and systemic abuse’ in a motion? What does that alleged fact have to do with him being involved in her mental health care? Is it a warning or threat to CD that LV is going to claim he abused her? If not, why even put that out there now? I’m not surprised he wants to try the abuse excuse, just the timing of it. (CF Arias PTSD defense? I can’t go through that again lol).

I think he's trying to claim that because of prior abuse (and the things I've read about her father, I totally believe she has serious abuse in her past, and no that's totally not an excuse for what she did), she's not capable of making a sound judgement about her own treatment so he as her attorney needs to be involved to protect her. Sort of like a guardian.

Sorry - I'm getting this:
451: Unavailable
The page you are attempting to access is not available in your country.

and Outline won't give me anything either. Can you give a 10% synopsis on this article, please? TIA! :)
I copied and pasted for you:

The murder indictment against Lori Vallow, handed up last month, may indicate investigators could file new charges in Arizona against Vallow or her niece, Melanie Pawlowski.

Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, already face murder charges stemming from the deaths of her children, Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow.

But page six of the indictment contains one line that may foreshadow new charges. It states: "Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tamera "Tammy" Daybell on October 9, 2019."

Alex Cox is Lori Vallow's brother. One week before that date, someone else accused Cox of shooting at him in Gilbert, Arizona.

"It hit my window, shattered my driver's side window," said Brandon Boudreaux to a 911 operator on October 2.

oudreaux had been married to Cox and Vallow's niece, Melani. But the two were locked in an ugly custody battle.

A spokesperson for the Gilbert Police Department was looking into the status of the case, at the request of AZFamily Investigates.

Alex Cox died under unusual circumstances in December of 2019. The death was ruled "natural."

Although Cox cannot face charges, in Idaho, prosecutors filed one charge of conspiracy to commit murder against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell, for encouraging Cox to shoot at Tammy Daybell.

At this time, prosecutors have filed no charges against Vallow or Melani Pawlowski for the shooting incident in Gilbert.

In May of 2020, Pawlowski denied any involvement in the shooting, during an interview with AZFamily Investigates. "Absolutely not. And Brandon knows that," said Pawlowski."

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-22_22-36-2.png
    upload_2021-6-22_22-36-2.png
    73 bytes · Views: 7
ADMIN NOTE:

We have some members who have been absent from the board for a while and who may be returning to various discussions at Websleuths.

We are requesting that members not derail the thread with welcome back messages on the threads. Such posts will be removed.

If you wish to extend welcome back wishes to returning members, please do so through private messaging.

Thanks to everyone for your cooperation.

Wednesday, June 23rd:
*Scheduling Conference Hearing (via Zoom) (@ 9:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 52) arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M.
*Indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond.
Trial was set to begin 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/15/21 for murder plus.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 5/26/21 reference post #225 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

5/28/21 Update: John Prior has withdrawn Nate Eaton's subpoena in the Daybell case. 6/9/21 Update: Prosecutors & John Prior, Daybell’s attorney, meeting in Judge Boyce’s chambers. Judge read charges. Daybell plead not guilty to all charges. Setting a scheduling conference for two weeks from now on 6/23/21 by zoom at 9:30am.
6/2/21: Order Governing courtroom conduct. 6/7/21 Request to obtain approval to video/record, broadcast or photograph a court proceeding filed by East Idaho News. 6/9/21: Notice of remote hearing via zoom on 6/23/21. 6/10/21: Discovery Disclosure filed by State. https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211623/Discovery Disclosure.pdf
6/21/21: Defendant filed: Motion to extend time for I.C.R. 12(b) motions to be filed & heard re Motion to Dismiss.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 (thru 9/3/21 @ 9am).

Chad may think of himself as a “famous author” but he’s not too bright. I doubt it ever occurred to him that he was as disposable as Tammy, Charles and the children. He was safe only as long as the money lasted.

Well, he's not much of a author, or a man, but he has certainly achieved fame.

Well there’s this: https://mobile.twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1406346777037398016

MM claims things are “one sided” and to “keep an open mind until we can see the whole story”. I believe he was referring to viewing autopsy results of Tammy’s autopsy.

Not sure why he feels the need to air the case and every dispute he has about how it’s proceeding. But maybe the judge should step in here and say something before MM sets LVD or CD up for an appeal late on down the road for publicly discussing the case details.

All jmo moo imo
I couldn't agree with you more. In relation to the Tweet, I think he is trying (in his own way) to gather evidence that LVD will not have a fair trial.

I couldn't agree with you more. In relation to the Tweet, I think he is trying (in his own way) to gather evidence that LVD will not have a fair trial.
Why is Means continuing to talk about ongoing case on Twitter? Shouldn't State or Judge stop this? Means wants sanctions against State but he should be sanctioned..are the State and Judge too WEAK? JMO

Why is Means continuing to talk about ongoing case on Twitter? Shouldn't State or Judge stop this? Means wants sanctions against State but he should be sanctioned..are the State and Judge too WEAK? JMO
Last October he tweeted a gif of running rats, asking for witnesses to come forward and naming DW and MG as people who were more involved than previously thought. His tweet made the news but he since deleted it. He justified coming public by quoting the defense's lack of resources when compared to the state.

What is the procedure to officially recognize attorney's inappropriate/unethical behavior on SM?

All jmo moo imo
Keeping an open mind and waiting for the other side of the story also reminds me of Chad's stalling tactic after Lori was arrested. There was no other story in that case, but I wonder if MM is implying that the narrative of this case might change if he can get more people to join the accused. I don't see how it could make Lori and Chad less guilty. Or perhaps he's only saying that everyone will see how his client (or in this case Chad's children) has been treated unfairly (procedurally) by the system.

Last edited:
That is interesting, you see LVD as completely differently than I see her. I see her as a manipulative psychopath. I don't even believe that she truly has believed in CD's "beliefs", except that maybe they can be twisted to accommodate the "World According to LVD".

You appear to view her as a "victim" of CD.

Wow. The prosecution probably wants all women for the jury, preferably mothers for LVD's trial, the defense probably wants to stack it full of men. Interesting.

LVD is no victim. I just see CD as the planner and driving force behind the whole thing.

In my opinion, LVD has no conscience. Had the two of them never met, I think she would have been on the prowl for other guys--that's just her. She is never satisfied and always looking for someone better.

CD on the other hand, JMOO, would still have continued on the path to create a cult and lead them. I think he would still have the urge to have power over who lives and who dies.

He started down that road with his claims of prophecy long before Lori. I think had a master plan.

RSBM What is the procedure to officially recognize attorney's inappropriate/unethical behavior on SM?

Wait for judge or prosecution to handle as they are usually the ones to do such. As to the procedure in CO, would be a submission to the court by prosecutors MOO. And perhaps they think this is white noise and are just ignoring it now, although I would expect they are very aware of all this stuff.

This is a game usual for high paid/high profile lawyers, so perhaps he's just a Baez or high profile atty wanna be and is following that rule book. We'll see in SM and MSM if it goes anywhere and/or a gag is instituted (which might be what he's wanting after he's done with his shenanigans?)

I've seen much worse with some cases and defense attys and clients. I'm just waiting for an in jail interview request after she is ready so LV can put out "her story". Pfft.

ETA: Since Lori is indigent, I would have expected that he would have to follow the rules of the public defenders office now. (e.g. public defenders don't discuss in the media or SM) Perhaps not that he is under those constraints. A loophole in the system that needs plugging?

Last edited:
I think he's trying to claim that because of prior abuse (and the things I've read about her father, I totally believe she has serious abuse in her past, and no that's totally not an excuse for what she did), she's not capable of making a sound judgement about her own treatment so he as her attorney needs to be involved to protect her. Sort of like a guardian.

I hope he realizes if he believes that, he's basically setting her up for a lifetime pass to a mental ward. JMO

I hope he realizes if he believes that, he's basically setting her up for a lifetime pass to a mental ward. JMO

A la Hemy Neuman case? As a comparator to this case, in Georgia (he shot and killed in broad daylight ..Rusty, husband of his paramour) he got a guilty but mentally ill so went to an institution for criminally mentally ill folks. Similar to this case where they cannot get off on mental charges. I don't think he liked that at all.

He was retried and is now incarcerated with general folks in prison vs. mental treatment facility .

For folks that get a sentence of mentally ill and have a life sentence or many decades, I don't think they would want MOO to be surrounded with 100% mentally ill folks for all that time.

At least folks who do not have that designation, they could socialize with normally... vs in a place that 100% were designated mentally ill??? (or whatever... that's a general MOO - and my facts may not be exact, but IIRC)

But I need to digress, she is NOT claiming mentally ill! She's toeing the line that she is just not competent to stand trial, and doesn't even want that to be considered?

Toeing the line so she is not in that situation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member