Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Hey everyone,

Mommacass has now been verified as a family member. We'll leave it to mommacass if they wish to share how they factor into the family relationships in this case.

As a verified member, mommacass does not have to provide links to the information they provide. You may ask mommacass questions but it is up to them whether they answer or not.

Please be respectful to them at all times and do not argue with them or badger them for information.

Please add any I've forgotten.

(there are others like CV's sons who haven't played a part yet, and haven't been in the media)

AlC = Alex Cox (Lori’s brother, died 2019)
AdC = Adam Cox (Lori’s brother)
AnC = Annie Cushing (Joe Ryan’s sister)
AR = April Raymond (Lori’s friend)

BB = Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of MBP)
BC = Barry Cox (Lori’s father)
BD = Benjamin Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)

CD = Chad Daybell
CP = Christopher Parrett (owner of AVOW, Another Voice of Warning)
CR = Colby Ryan (Lori’s son)
CV = Charles Vallow (died 2019)

DW = David Warwick (MG’s friend)

EM = Emma Murray (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Joseph)

GB = Gabe Bonilla (CV's friend/witness/Bishop)
GD = Garth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)

HD = Heather Daybell (MtD’s wife)
HS = Hector Sosa Jr. (author, creator of internet forum Pathway to Zion; PTZ)

IP = Ian Pawlowski (husband of MBP)

JC = Janis Cox (Lori’s mother)
JD = Jack Daybell (Chad’s father)
JG = Jason Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister-SG’s husband)
JJ or JV = Joshua Jaxson Vallow
JM = Jason Mow, aka Richard J Mow (ex-police, friend)
JoR or JR = Joseph Ryan aka Joe (Lori’s 3rd husband, died 2018)
JuR = Julie Rowe (Chad’s friend)

KR = Kelsee Ryan (CR’s wife)
KW = Kay Woodcock (JJ’s paternal grandmother)

LM = Leah Murphy (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Adam)
LVD = Lori Vallow Daybell (nee Cox)
LW = Larry Woodcock (JJ’s grandfather, husband of Kay)

MBP = Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski (Lori’s niece, nee Cope. aka MB pre-marriage to IP)
MkD = Mark Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
MwD = Matthew Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MtD = Matt Daybell (Chad’s brother)
MiD = Michael Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MG = Melanie Gibb (Lori’s friend)

NP = Natalie Pawlowski (ex-wife of IP)

PD = Paul Daybell (Chad’s brother)
PhD = Phyllis Douglas nee Cooper (Tammy Daybell’s mother)

RD = Ron(ald) Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s father)

SD = Seth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
SG = Samantha Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister, married to JG)
SLC = Stacey Lynne Cope (Lori’s sister, nee Cox, died 1998, mother of Melani; MBP)
SC = Steve Cope (MBP’s father, formerly married to SLC)
SD = Sheila Daybell (Chad’s mother)
SS = Summer Shiflet (Lori’s sister, nee Cox)

TD = Tammy (Tamara) Daybell nee Douglas (died 2019)
TR = Tylee Ryan

ZC = Zac Cox (AdC’s son)
ZP = Zulema Pastenes (AlC’s wife)

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Updated by @Tortoise from above original July 2020 (many iterations since then... this MOO is most recent... see OP to see color highlighting reference that isn't being pulled over in the copy/paste):

Color Coding:
Law Enforcement, Attorneys and Court Officials in Pink
Journalists in Blue

AlC = Alex Cox (Lori’s brother, died 2019) - aka AxC
AdC = Adam Cox (Lori’s brother)
AnC = Annie Cushing (Joe Ryan’s sister)
AR = April Raymond (Lori’s friend)
AS = Angela Stone (ex-CD groupie)
AVOW = Another Voice of Warning

BB = Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of MBP)
BC = Barry Cox (Lori’s father)
BD = Benjamin Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
BenD = Benjamin Dean (FBI intelligence analyst)
BrD = Brenda Dye – Fremont County Coroner
BM = Bruce Mattingly (detective Fremont County)

CD = Chad Daybell
CP = Christopher Parrett (owner of AVOW, Another Voice of Warning)
CR = Colby Ryan (Lori’s son)
CV = Charles Vallow (died 2019)
CW = Charles Vallow's ex-wife, mother of their two sons

DH = Dave Hope (detective RPD)
DS = David Stubbs (detective sgt RPD)
DW = David Warwick (MG’s partner)

EG = Eric Grossarth (Reporter East Idaho News)
EM = Emma Murray (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Joseph)
EW = Eric Weaver (Sgt RPD)

GB = Gabe Bonilla (CV's friend/witness/Bishop)
GD = Garth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
GH = Gray Hughes (WS member and YouTuber)
GL = Gary Lyu (FBI forensics examiner, computer forensics lab)
GS = Garrett Smith (Cox/Pawlowski family attorney)

HD = Heather Daybell (MtD’s wife)
HS = Hector Sosa Jr. (author, creator of internet forum Pathway to Zion; PTZ)

IP = Ian Pawlowski (husband of MBP)

JC = Janis Cox (Lori’s mother)
JD = Jack Daybell (Chad’s father)
JDW = Judge Dane Watkins (District Judge - Fremont County)
JFE = Judge Faren Eddins (Magistrate Judge – Fremont County)
JG = Jason Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister-SG’s husband)
JJ or JV = Joshua Jaxson Vallow
JL = Justin Lum (Reporter Fox10 Phoenix)
JM = Jason Mow, aka Richard J Mow (ex-police, friend)
JMM = Judge Michelle Mallard (Magistrate Judge - Bonneville & Madison Counties)
JP = John Prior (defense attorney for CD)
JoP = Joe Powell (Lieut. Fremont County)
JoR or JR = Joseph Ryan aka Joe (Lori’s 3rd husband, died 2018) - aka JAR
JuR = Julie Rowe (Chad’s friend)
JSB = Judge Steven Boyce (District Judge - Fremont County)
JV = Jonathan Vigliotti (CBS reporter)
JW = Jared Willmore (Lieut. at jail - Madison County Sheriff’s Office)

KP = Kim Powell (azfamily reporter)
KR = Kelsee Ryan (CR’s wife)
KM = Keith Morrison, Dateline
KW = Kay Woodcock (JJ’s paternal grandmother)
KelW = Kellen Whetten (RPD Sgt)

LDS = Latter Day Saints
LM = Leah Murphy (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Adam)
LS = Luis Soltren (Dateline associate)
LVD = Lori Vallow Daybell (nee Cox) aka LV
LW = Larry Woodcock (JJ’s grandfather, husband of Kay)

MBP = Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski (Lori’s niece, nee Cope. aka MB pre-marriage to IP)
MiD = Michael Douglas (Tammy Daybell's brother)
MkD = Mark Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
ML = Morgan Loew (Reporter)
MM = Mark Means (Defense Attorney for LVD)
MtD = Matt Daybell (Chad's brother)
MwD = Matthew Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MG = Melanie Gibb (Lori’s friend)
MT = Mary Tracy (AlC's friend)

ND = Nathan Duncan (Chandler PD, new lead detective wef 2020)
NE = Nate Eaton (reporter East Idaho News)
NG = Nancy Grace
NM = Neal Mestas (JJ's dog Bailey's trainer)
NaM = Nathan Moffat (Chandler PD, ex-lead detective, promoted to Sergeant May 2020)
NP = Natalie Pawlowski (ex-wife of IP)
NY = Nelson Yanes (Lori's first husband)

PaP = Preparing a People
PD = Paul Daybell (Chad’s brother)
PhD = Phyllis Douglas nee Cooper (Tammy Daybell’s mother)

RB = Lieut. Ron Ball (RPD – supervisor of investigation)
RD = Ron(ald) Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s father)
RDH = Ray Dennis Hermosillo (detective RPD – lead investigator)
RJ = Robert Jarvis (Cox/Pawlowski attorney)
RP = Ryan Pillar (Gilbert police)
RR = Rich Robertson (private investigator)
RW = Rob (Robert) H Wood (Madison County Prosecutor)

SC = Steve Cope (MBP’s father, formerly married to SLC)
SD = Steve Daniels (FBI Special Agent, Salt Lake City ERT)
SF = Suzanne Freeman (author of books published by CD's company)
SLC = Stacey Lynne Cope (Lori's sister, nee Cox, died 1998, mother of Melani; MBP or MB)
SeD = Seth Daybell (Chad and Tammy's son)
ShD = Sheila Daybell (Chad's mother)
SG = Samantha Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell's sister, married to JG)
SR = Spencer Rammell (Madison County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney)
SS = Summer Shiflet (Lori’s sister, nee Cox)

TD = Tammy (Tamara) Daybell nee Douglas (died 2019)
TR = Tylee Ryan
TdR = Ted Rowlands (Court TV)

WH = Wynn Hill (Dean of students at BYU-Idaho)
WL = William Lagioia (Lori's second husband)
WTAF = WS Member and YouTuber

ZC = Zac Cox (AdC’s son)
ZP = Zulema Pastenes (AlC’s wife)

Timeline Part I of XXI (Update 12) - List of Initials / Persons associated with the case

BBM: "It hit my window, shattered my driver's side window," said Brandon Boudreaux to a 911 operator on October 2.

JMO but I'm hoping that charges will be made against Melani for conspiracy in the shooting incident of Brandon. I simply can not imagine Lori and Alex came up with the idea of getting rid of Brandon if not at Melani's request. JMO.

An alternative explanation is that some unknown third party was promised all or part of Charles's $1M insurance, and when that fell through the attempt on Brandon was a desperation move to get money and regain the favor of said third party. I have always been struck with how competent and controlled Chad and Lori seemed up to shooting Charles and then, after she found out that the insurance money wasn't going to arrive, the two of them acted progressively less rationally. One reason might (repeat, might) be that prior to the shooting they were receiving advice and counsel from somewhere and that advice and counsel ceased when the money evaporated. IMHO, MOO, JMO and Joe's O's.

An alternative explanation is that some unknown third party was promised all or part of Charles's $1M insurance, and when that fell through the attempt on Brandon was a desperation move to get money and regain the favor of said third party. I have always been struck with how competent and controlled Chad and Lori seemed up to shooting Charles and then, after she found out that the insurance money wasn't going to arrive, the two of them acted progressively less rationally. One reason might (repeat, might) be that prior to the shooting they were receiving advice and counsel from somewhere and that advice and counsel ceased when the money evaporated. IMHO, MOO, JMO and Joe's O's.

I think I know where your thinking lays but for now I'll keep stum so if I'm way off only I will know I'm wrong.

Not sure that makes sense now I've read it back.

Anyone else watching the Lifetime movie "Doomsday Mom?" I've missed the last couple days here, has it already been on?

They're playing it straight and serious of course, but the content is so ludicrous that it plays like a parody!! There's just no way to present this straight.

ETA: The only dialogue that's coming across realistically is Tylee.

Last edited:
Anyone else watching the Lifetime movie "Doomsday Mom?" I've missed the last couple days here, has it already been on?

They're playing it straight and serious of course, but the content is so ludicrous that it plays like a parody!! There's just no way to present this straight.

I watched it. Lori and Chad were portrayed very sympathetically (IMO), both seemed sincere in their religious convictions and devotion to each other. The movie REALLY glossed over that people outside their love bubble keep dying. It almost seemed like a huge coincidence. For example, they showed Tammy on the floor and Chad yelling for his kids and explaining "she's dead" but really that was it. No "paintball" incident, interaction with LEO or Coroner etc. There was zero speculation as to HOW anyone died or at whose hands. They made it look like the deaths Chad and Lori prayed for were just happening. They showed Alex ALONE burying JJ & Tylee. If you had not heard anything about the case, I believe the take away would be that the movie was about a couple with supernatural powers to successfully wish death upon whomever. To the degree that it seemed fictional because all of these inconvenient people just dropped dead once the "attractive and deeply in love couple" wished it-no homicidal action was hinted at. Just poof-dead.

Last edited:
I watched it. Lori and Chad were portrayed very sympathetically (IMO).

That is all I needed to know.

Hard pass.

I also have a problem with the movie showing Alex burying the bodies by himself. Chad's text to Tammy on Sept. 9 puts Chad in his backyard, in the pet cemetery and says Chad spent the morning there shooting, burning and burying.

Alex only spent 17 minutes in Chad's yard by the pond Sept. 23. The expert who testified during Chad's preliminary hearing, Aug. 2019, said Alex would have had to have help to accomplish what was done so quickly.

Showing Alex burying the kids alone is spreading pre-trial misinformation. IMO, MOO

Last edited:
That is all I needed to know.

Hard pass.

I also have a problem with the movie showing Alex burying the bodies by himself. Chad's text to Tammy on Sept. 9 puts Chad in his backyard, in the pet cemetery and says Chad spent the morning there shooting, burning and burying.

Alex only spent 17 minutes in Chad's yard by the pond Sept. 23. The expert who testified during Chad's preliminary hearing, Aug. 2019, said Alex would have had to have help to accomplish what was done so quickly.

Showing Alex burying the kids alone is spreading pre-trial misinformation. IMO, MOO

Chad's preliminary hearing in aug. 2020 not aug. 2019

I tend to agree. Developing a script for this horrific story had to be tough, but I kinda think they missed the mark, including the acting. MOO

I watched it. Lori and Chad were portrayed very sympathetically (IMO), both seemed sincere in their religious convictions and devotion to each other. The movie REALLY glossed over that people outside their love bubble keep dying. It almost seemed like a huge coincidence. For example, they showed Tammy on the floor and Chad yelling for his kids and explaining "she's dead" but really that was it. No "paintball" incident, interaction with LEO or Coroner etc. There was zero speculation as to HOW anyone died or at whose hands. They made it look like the deaths Chad and Lori prayed for were just happening. They showed Alex ALONE burying JJ & Tylee. If you had not heard anything about the case, I believe the take away would be that the movie was about a couple with supernatural powers to successfully wish death upon whomever. To the degree that it seemed fictional because all of these inconvenient people just dropped dead once the "attractive and deeply in love couple" wished it-no homicidal action was hinted at. Just poof-dead.
I wonder if Means and Prior have any financial interest in the production.

I wonder if Means and Prior have any financial interest in the production.
I didn't watch it but others have said at the end Loco says MM is her blue eyed boy that she had with an Angel? Now is this correct? Anybody who watched it? Where would the movie makers get something like this?. I can't believe it has so much misinformation on a court case that hasn't even happened. Talk about tainting the public!

I didn't watch it but others have said at the end Loco says MM is her blue eyed boy that she had with an Angel? Now is this correct? Anybody who watched it? Where would the movie makers get something like this?. I can't believe it has so much misinformation on a court case that hasn't even happened. Talk about tainting the public!

Yeah, that's how it ended. I was...confused to say the least where that part came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong