Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if the court had stated at the outset of her commitment what exactly is required to meet the standard of "progress report", maybe we wouldn't be further prolonging what will no doubt be an endless process of restoring Lori to competency. (Being that she is in such a fragile state of mental incompetency owing to the abuse and maltreatment she has received throughout her lifetime -- please . . ..). And on and on it goes.
Means again, didn't know there was court today , no correct paper work for LOCO. Filling civil actions instead of criminal. Why does the state and judge let Means bill them for wasting everyone's time. ? The tax payers are the ones paying.
Why is Means at jail almost everyday is he charging the tax payers for that. They need a forensic Psychiatrist to assess her because the Means/Lori show should be allowed to go on indefinitely with this faking and delaying. Jmo moo moo

IMO it has to do with the sealed hearing CD is having right now on conflict of interest. I theorize that MM filed a motion to intervene and say something in that case and this is the state's response. That's just my theory though. MOO

I think there's a clue insofar as Lindsey Blake's point #3 is calling Means out as being too dumb to know he can't cite civil law in a criminal case, no? (Unless he's done it more than once, lol.)

I understood the comment to mean that Chad was referring to Tylee's body as a dead raccoon.

I have been known to take things too literally!

But I am still amused by my fantasy of Chaddy looking over his shoulder as he whimpers to Lori on the phone, “I love you,” wishing he could yell, “don’t dig there, the raccoon is to your left! You’re digging up the wrong species!”

I understood the comment to mean that Chad was referring to Tylee's body as a dead raccoon.

Sorry about the duplication!

I have been known to take things too literally!

But I am still amused by my fantasy of Chaddy looking over his shoulder as he whimpers to Lori on the phone, “I love you,” wishing he could yell, “don’t dig there, the raccoon is to your left! You’re digging up the wrong species!”

Last edited:
Means again, didn't know there was court today , no correct paper work for LOCO. Filling civil actions instead of criminal. Why does the state and judge let Means bill them for wasting everyone's time. ? The tax payers are the ones paying.
Why is Means at jail almost everyday is he charging the tax payers for that. They need a forensic Psychiatrist to assess her because the Means/Lori show should be allowed to go on indefinitely with this faking and delaying. Jmo moo moo
Maybe when it's all over, Lori will file for Incompetence Assistance of Counsel. The judge in Michigan just ruled that Lin Woods and Sydney Powell have to take remedial law classes, like in how to file a brief, and report the results back to her...

IMHO, I think Chad’s children are in denial and it just may be too psychologically difficult for them. It would essentially be like losing both parents and they already lost one in death. I think eventually they might come around once more time has pasted and they hear ALL the evidence, not just what Chad and his lawyer are spewing..My hope/prayer is that Chad repents and confesses his guilt… it would go along way to help heal everyone touched by these horrific crimes..JMO

Lori Daybell to remain in hospital for treatment at least 1 more week

Seventh District Court Judge Steven Boyce said he received two letters Monday from a physician seeking an extension of Lori Daybell's commitment to a psychiatric hospital. While the correspondence has "some detail" about the status of her mental health, Boyce said, it doesn't contain enough information for him to determine whether he should extend the court order for the long term.

Prosecutor Rob Wood and Lori Daybell's defense attorney Mark Means agreed. His client was not present for the brief hearing held over videoconference.

"I don't think we contest the idea of continued commitment," Means told the judge, but said a progress report would prove helpful.

The parties will return to court Sept. 8., where the judge said he plans to issue a ruling. Neither Boyce nor attorneys gave specifics about what the letters said.

This farce has been going on for six months now. This is the timeline, if I am correct:
March 8, 2021 - Judge signed the order for a competency evaluation on LOCO LOLO. Proceedings were stayed pending the evaluation.

May 27, 2021 - Report of competency recommending restorative treatment was reviewed by court. After State withdrew its opposition, the court agreed to stay proceedings.

August 30, 2021 - Stay of proceedings is extended once again, this time because the court did not receive a detailed progress report on LOCO's competency, and was not able to effectively rule on the matter. Therefore, next court date is September 8, 2021.

I do believe that under Idaho law, this "treatment process to restore competency" can go on for another six months -- we're talking Feb. 2022. I don't know, I didn't look it up. Correct me if I'm wrong. But, it's irrelevant anyway because -- trust me -- she doesn't want to be competent.

Come September 8, 2021, when the treating psychologist reports that Lulu is still not competent, and requests even more time, to continue treatment to restore her (a lobotomy maybe), that's when the State needs to come prepared to court, armed with a motion and proposed order for judge's signature, to step in to request its own evaluation, this time by a licensed M.D. -- a psychiatrist.

That will entail another stay of proceedings while this new mental health professional evaluates Luny and renders that report to the Court. Another hearing will have to take place so that the judge can present his ruling. That may shave a few years off of the delay, but this is going to drag on forever.

I do believe that Judge Boyce wants to see the case move forward in a timely manner, but he cannot deny her the right to (malingering) "incompetency."

Absolutely agree with you.

I was trying to take the perspective of being Chad or one of Chad's children though. If I was trying to defend him and say he knew nothing about the children up until their bodies were found, then that begs the question of why didn't he know anything about her children, or where they were, or why were the police harassing them about it? It seems unbelievably irresponsible and inept of him (or anyone for that matter) to dive headfirst into a marriage relationship not knowing anything about the person or their children.

That's one of the reasons why I absolutely do believe he knew about the children, what exactly happened to them, and where they were. You can hear it in his voice in that phone call. He was a broken man. He knew they were about to find the bodies and his whole world was crashing down around him. And he knew he was being recorded and was trying to figure out a way to let Lori know about the situation without giving it away that he was guilty in the process.

What makes the whole situation worse for me and tragic is that he is stringing this whole thing along and not accepting accountability for his actions. He's further victimizing his own children by allowing them to believe (if not directly telling them) that he's innocent by not coming out and telling the truth about what happened and his role in everything. It's selfish, shameful, and continues to create victims in this tragic saga.
The first reply we ever heard from CD and LVD was thru their first attorney way back when this first hit the news. Remember, something along the lines of “they look forward to clarifying” stuff and Lori “is a loving and doting mother.” Enough said right from the start. MOO

The first reply we ever heard from CD and LVD was thru their first attorney way back when this first hit the news. Remember, something along the lines of “they look forward to clarifying” stuff and Lori “is a loving and doting mother.” Enough said right from the start. MOO
The same was said of Casey Anthony. Loving, doting mothers don't kill their children or have them killed.

[BBM]

Well, I knew something was amiss when he wasn't wearing a coordinating neckerchief.

This farce has been going on for six months now. This is the timeline, if I am correct:
March 8, 2021 - Judge signed the order for a competency evaluation on LOCO LOLO. Proceedings were stayed pending the evaluation.

May 27, 2021 - Report of competency recommending restorative treatment was reviewed by court. After State withdrew its opposition, the court agreed to stay proceedings.

August 30, 2021 - Stay of proceedings is extended once again, this time because the court did not receive a detailed progress report on LOCO's competency, and was not able to effectively rule on the matter. Therefore, next court date is September 8, 2021.

I do believe that under Idaho law, this "treatment process to restore competency" can go on for another six months -- we're talking Feb. 2022. I don't know, I didn't look it up. Correct me if I'm wrong. But, it's irrelevant anyway because -- trust me -- she doesn't want to be competent.

Come September 8, 2021, when the treating psychologist reports that Lulu is still not competent, and requests even more time, to continue treatment to restore her (a lobotomy maybe), that's when the State needs to come prepared to court, armed with a motion and proposed order for judge's signature, to step in to request its own evaluation, this time by a licensed M.D. -- a psychiatrist.

That will entail another stay of proceedings while this new mental health professional evaluates Luny and renders that report to the Court. Another hearing will have to take place so that the judge can present his ruling. That may shave a few years off of the delay, but this is going to drag on forever.

I do believe that Judge Boyce wants to see the case move forward in a timely manner, but he cannot deny her the right to (malingering) "incompetency."
A forensic Psychiatrist of the state ..prosecutors should do that and do something about Means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler