Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
...That... sounds more like Ms. Rowe was in on the plan for Tammy to depart. She knew Tammy was going to be killed and confirmed the plan. I hope she will be investigated too.
I'm not sure she knew about the plan, I think she is more of a "useful idiot". And she trusts Chad, and is repeating everything Chad told her on the phone the week before Tammy died. Chad stopped communicating with Julie around Feb/March. This is also around the time Lori deserted her family and disappeared for a month. (GH Youtube interview with Kay Woodcock) Julie says she lost contact with Chad, until they talked and made "amends" a week or so before Tammy's death. I think Chad told a story to Tammy, that he knew she would believe, and that she would tell to her followers that would
Yep, that was my exact thought. And it’s pure BS in my personal opinion.

Yes, it is, BUT!

According to Julie's interview: After Julie was excommunicated, Chad stopped answering her texts/emails,etc. This was in Feb or March. Feb/March is also the time Lori left Charles, and no one knows where she went for a month (GH Youtube interview with Kay Woodcock) Chad contacts Julie a week or so before Tammy dies, and Julie says they "make ammends".

MOO
I believe Chad called up Julie, because he knew she would believe him, and she would spread his/Lori's side of the story.

This story seems to be that Lori's children needed protection, and there was some sort of custody dispute with the Vallows. Julie then also says Tammy was held at gunpoint by a man dressed in black. Julies says she doesn't know who this is, but suspects it is someone who has a grudge against Chad.

I suspect it was Alex Cox. MOO

New Podcast – Chad Daybell

December 27, 2019

We would like to announce our new podcast, Eyes Open. This channel will focus on current events and hopefully reach a broader audience. In the most recent episode, Julie explains what she sees related to Chad Daybell.

I wonder if any of the hosts for this new channel is the niece’s new husband??

December 27, 2019

We would like to announce our new podcast, Eyes Open. This channel will focus on current events and hopefully reach a broader audience. In the most recent episode, Julie explains what she sees related to Chad Daybell.

I wonder if any of the hosts for this new channel is the niece’s new husband??

Probably more like a co-conspirator. MOO
definitely not clairvoyant, or a prophet as she was predicting the end in 2016. I wonder if she moved the tent city she said she would? Sharing this article and hoping it is ok. Mainly to note that the article quotes that she has 10,000 followers. I would assume if she has that many, chad does as well as they seem connected. Mormon woman's prophecy of world ending this month 'predicted Utah's fatal flash floods' | Daily Mail Online

I am not sure if anyone has ever shared the archived version of chads website. I will and also copy the "about me" section.
This grab is from April 5, 2001. Wayback Machine

Hello there!
Thanks for visiting my website. I must first give proper credit to my wife, Tammy, the “Webmaster” who designed these pages. Without her, I’d still be trying to get the computer working, much less write a novel on it. We hope to make this a fun journey for you to discover behind-the-scenes information about The Emma Trilogy. We are eager to hear from you, and we’ll post your reviews and questions on the site.

I thought I’d let you know a bit about me. I was born in 1968, in Provo, Utah to Jack and Sheila Chesnut Daybell. My father was serving in the Navy during the Vietnam War, and we lived in San Diego for nearly two years. Since then I’ve always felt a bond to San Diego, including cheering for the San Diego Padres, despite their mediocrity.

I am the oldest of five children, and Paul, Matt, Brad and Becky have been wonderful siblings. Our neighborhood had many vacant fields, and we had a great time exploring them as we grew up. We also had plenty of friends around if we wanted to play baseball, basketball or football.

I had aspirations to be a professional athlete, but my youthful growth spurts seemed humorously timed. I’m now 6’3”, but I didn’t really grow at all during seventh or eighth grades and soon found myself as one of the shortest kids in school. Then the following summer I sprouted six inches, which left me rather uncoordinated. l played on Springville High's junior varsity baseball team, but I certainly didn't dazzle anyone.When it comes to my books, I guess I identify more with the clumsy teenage Emma, rather than with the athletic Doug. My younger brothers all excelled in sports, so there is some real-life basis for "An Errand for Emma."

However, my mission to New Jersey is the foundation for Doug’s experiences in "Doug's Dilemma." Every missionary event in that novel is based on an actual occurrence. It was a crazy two years, but extremely fulfilling. The Spanish-speaking people are fun-loving and upbeat, no matter what obstacles they face. I made many dear friends there that I’m still close to and admire. I came home a more compassionate person after my experiences there.

My post-mission plans included staying single for a long time so I could get through school. So naturally, within 15 days of arriving home I attended a singles ward volleyball game and met my future wife, Tammy Douglas, who is the daughter of Ron and Phyllis Douglas.

Tammy was working as the Springville Parks Department secretary at the time of our first date. I would be starting school at BYU in less than a month and needed a job. Tammy knew of an opening for a part-time cemetery worker, and while it wasn’t a job I’d ever considered, it offered a flexible schedule and a chance to see Tammy several times a day. Little did we know the role that job would eventually play in our lives. Tammy and I were married seven months later.

I worked at the cemetery for two years, then accepted the position of Assistant City Editor for BYU’s newspaper, The Daily Universe. The following semester I served as City Editor, and then graduated in April 1992.

Following graduation I took a job as a copy editor and headline writer with the Standard-Examiner in Ogden, Utah, and it was a good experience. We lived in the suburb of Washington Terrace and made some good friends, and I grew close to some of the best and brightest co-workers I'd ever had. But Tammy and I both felt a yearning to have our children grow up near their grandparents.

One night my brothers told me that Springville’s cemetery sexton was going to retire. It felt like the timing was right to make a move, so I applied for the position and was hired. So I went from writing headlines to digging graves. It paid better, and allowed us to move back to Springville.

In late 1997, two years after I became the sexton, I was shoveling snow at the cemetery when I felt the prompting, “It’s time to write your books.” This came as a complete surprise to me. I’d written some family histories, but I’d never been able to come up with a plot for a book. But almost immediately after receiving the prompting, the entire plot of “An Errand for Emma” poured into my head. I wrote it within a few months, and it was published about a year after that initial prompting.

When it came time to write another book, I was undecided about the topic, but my prayers were answered one day as the plot to “Doug’s Dilemma” filled my head, as well as the plot for “Escape to Zion.” I’m very grateful for the hand of the Lord in this project, and I hope I’ve done an adequate job with the material I’ve been given.

I recently took the opportunity to become the manager of Access Computer Products’ Provo office. I was reluctant to leave the cemetery, but the change allows me to spend more time with my family. So that is my current occupation, along with my continued writing efforts.

Tammy and I now have five children -- Garth, Emma, Seth, Leah and Mark. We still live in Springville, and it will be interesting to see if our daughter Emma turns out anything like the character she inspired. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy your journey here!

@diggndeeperstill
Thank you for finding all these old postings. You are awesome! Will you please add all you have found to the media thread: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Thanks!

I'm not sure she knew about the plan, I think she is more of a "useful idiot". And she trusts Chad, and is repeating everything Chad told her on the phone the week before Tammy died. Chad stopped communicating with Julie around Feb/March. This is also around the time Lori deserted her family and disappeared for a month. (GH Youtube interview with Kay Woodcock) Julie says she lost contact with Chad, until they talked and made "amends" a week or so before Tammy's death. I think Chad told a story to Julie (original post said Tammy) , that he knew she would believe, and that she would tell to her followers that would MOO

For some reason I couldn't just edit my previous post, but I bolded my mistake. and added MOO

definitely not clairvoyant, or a prophet as she was predicting the end in 2016. I wonder if she moved the tent city she said she would? Sharing this article and hoping it is ok. Mainly to note that the article quotes that she has 10,000 followers. I would assume if she has that many, chad does as well as they seem connected. Mormon woman's prophecy of world ending this month 'predicted Utah's fatal flash floods' | Daily Mail Online
Yeah, if you search around you will find she did a radio interview (I think in 2017) wherein she said that she was told by "her angels" that the interview would be the last opportunity to warn people before the imminent major Wasatch earthquake.

Not sure what her definition of imminent is, but that major Wasatch earthquake hasn't happened.

I'm not sure she knew about the plan, I think she is more of a "useful idiot". And she trusts Chad, and is repeating everything Chad told her on the phone the week before Tammy died. Chad stopped communicating with Julie around Feb/March. This is also around the time Lori deserted her family and disappeared for a month. (GH Youtube interview with Kay Woodcock) Julie says she lost contact with Chad, until they talked and made "amends" a week or so before Tammy's death. I think Chad told a story to Tammy, that he knew she would believe, and that she would tell to her followers that would

Yes, it is, BUT!

According to Julie's interview: After Julie was excommunicated, Chad stopped answering her texts/emails,etc. This was in Feb or March. Feb/March is also the time Lori left Charles, and no one knows where she went for a month (GH Youtube interview with Kay Woodcock) Chad contacts Julie a week or so before Tammy dies, and Julie says they "make ammends".

MOO
I believe Chad called up Julie, because he knew she would believe him, and she would spread his/Lori's side of the story.

This story seems to be that Lori's children needed protection, and there was some sort of custody dispute with the Vallows. Julie then also says Tammy was held at gunpoint by a man dressed in black. Julies says she doesn't know who this is, but suspects it is someone who has a grudge against Chad.

I suspect it was Alex Cox. MOO
Nice catch on when Chad wasn’t responding to her being the same time Lori was missing in action when it came to Charles and JJ.

If anyone is actually interested in reading Chad Daybell's books, several of them are available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

I wonder if there could be any clues about where they are...

Last edited:
I haven't seen it reported in msm. From what I understand, Alex had a home in Arizona, and I don't think he moved with Lori to Idaho. So I am guessing he died in Arizona.
I haven’t been able to find a obit for Alex. Does any one know if there is one? I thought I read somewhere that he died in Gilbert, AZ.

MOO

Last edited:
"Charles Vallow, 62, came from Texas to visit Lori Vallow and their children. But after he arrived to pick up his son, Charles and Lori Vallow started arguing."

I didn't realize he came all the way from Texas to visit. Was he no longer living in Arizona at the time?

I wonder if she was packing up to move to Idaho when he arrived...

Missing children have possible ties to 2 deaths and people with 'cult-like' beliefs

Nice catch on when Chad wasn’t responding to her being the same time Lori was missing in action when it came to Charles and JJ.

This is also around the time that Chad increased Tammy's life insurance policy. Min 33:25 (family member text exchange on GH youtube show) and Tammy received $75,000 from Joseph Ryan's death and left for 45 days family member says they think Lori was with Chad at this time. min 30
GH Youtube "The craziest case of the YEAR part 2

I think the only one that is clearly excommunicated is Julie Rowe. (Do you mean Lori in the second paragraph?)
Sorry for any confusion. The only 2 that I could find officially ex communicated are Chad and Julie Rowe. I have been looking for info on whether Lori has been ex communicated from LDS as well but haven't found anything official.

"Charles Vallow, 62, came from Texas to visit Lori Vallow and their children. But after he arrived to pick up his son, Charles and Lori Vallow started arguing."

I didn't realize he came all the way from Texas to visit. Was he no longer living in Arizona at the time?

I wonder if she was packing up to move to Idaho when he arrived...

Missing children have possible ties to 2 deaths and people with 'cult-like' beliefs
In the GH interview with Charles' sister, she explained that Charles moved from AZ to Houston to be close to family I believe. Charles supposedly offered to send Lori a plane ticket to come to Houston to visit JJ but she never took him up on the offer. It also wasn't clear in the interview whether during this period of Lori/Charles separation of 2 months and then another 2 week period whether Lori stayed in AZ or was in another location.

At this point, Chad and Lori have not been charged with any criminal actions.

If they even had the kids, and randomly dropped them off at a gas station, it seems to me, that at this point, while the police have questions for the couple, they are under no obligation to answer them.

The fact that they haven't just given up the kids, to take the heat off of them, is ominous. Sadly.

This is also around the time that Chad increased Tammy's life insurance policy. Min 33:25 (family member text exchange on GH youtube show) and Tammy received $75,000 from Joseph Ryan's death and left for 45 days family member says they think Lori was with Chad at this time. min 30
GH Youtube "The craziest case of the YEAR part 2
I bet you are right! I bet this is when they planned all their shenanigans. MOO

December 27, 2019

I have no idea what I just watched..She is talking about vibrating at a higher energy level and talking to angels. She is mixing little bits of LDS lingo and new age theories for a certain audience for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGingerSnoop