Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know! All I'm saying is that my daughter can't process any of this. I was trying to explain why she sounds less concerned. If Tylee was missing due to a stranger abduction, she would be inconsolable and devastated, but because the detective told her "Lori isn't telling us where she is" that is why she is not too upset. In her mind, Tylee must be fine somewhere. Vaisia has speculated that maybe Tylee has adopted the beliefs of her mom. She loves her mom and her aunt and both are into these beliefs. Possibly Tylee is watching JJ who is hidden somewhere, to keep him from being taken away by Charles' family??

Thanks for trying to explain and guessing at what might be going on... I can't imagine how hard this must be for your daughter. When was the last time that your daughter talked to Tylee? Did she snapchat with her or facetime with her after she moved away? Did Tylee ever have a job? What is Tylee's personality like? Shy and reserved or outgoing and adaptable to new situations?

Parents of missing Idaho siblings call allegations 'speculation and rumor'

Recent article. Not sure if this has any new info but does mention dates LE first checked on kids.

Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17, have not been seen since September and may be in danger, police said.
191223-joshua-vallow-tylee-ryan-2x1-cover-se-1149a_74f8a1f66965c13c7f8efdb5ec5d20f0.fit-760w.jpg

Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan.Freemont County Sheriff's office

Dec. 27, 2019, 4:20 PM GMT / Updated Dec. 27, 2019, 4:36 PM GMT
By Minyvonne Burke
An Idaho couple wanted for questioning as police search for their two missing childrensaid the allegations surrounding the disappearance are "speculation and rumor."

Rexburg police are searching for Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17. They were last seen in September and their disappearance is believed to be connected to a death investigation, authorities said in a news release.

The children are believed to be in danger, police said.

Investigators are asking for the public's help in locating the children's mother, Lori Vallow, and their stepfather, Chad Daybell. Police said neither of the adults is cooperating with the investigation.

In a statement this week through their attorney, Vallow and Daybell said they "look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor."

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter," the statement said. "Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary."

191223-lori-vallow-chad-daybell-inline-se-1140a_61167e9d63054030468cb9d01704d604.fit-760w.jpg

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell.Freemont County Sheriff's office
Police began searching for the children on Nov. 26 after officers went to the family's home to conduct a welfare check on Joshua, who has special needs and was adopted by Vallow. Rexburg police said in a news release that extended family members outside of Idaho grew concerned because they had not talked to Joshua since September.

Vallow and Daybell told officers that Joshua was staying with a family friend in Arizona, but investigators later learned that was a lie, according to police.

The following day, on Nov. 27, police searched locations in Rexburg associated with the children's mother in an attempt to find Joshua and learned that Vallow and Daybell "had abruptly vacated their residence and left" the area, police said in its news release.

Further investigation revealed that Vallow's teenage daughter was also missing and had not been seen since September. Joshua, a student at Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, had not been to school since Sept. 23, police said.

Last edited:
Does anyone who knows the family on here know if Alex was into drugs? The foaming at the mouth can be heroine—at least I heard this before. If he was getting paid to off people like someone on the Gray Youtube video said, it is possible he had so much money that he bought too many drugs and overdosed?On that youtube video the anonymous texter said that he would do anything for money? Why? Makes me think he was into drugs. MOO.
As far as Alex beating up Joe Ryan at the courthouse—does anyone have proof? Maybe an arrest record?
I wonder what vehicle he used to dispose of the dogs in a desert and if that car has gps so they can look in that spot for other “things”—don’t want to say what I am thinking bc it is awful. MOO
Public Access Case Lookup
If you type in Alexander L. Cox, you can find a Criminal Case in 2008.

Does anyone who knows the family on here know if Alex was into drugs? The foaming at the mouth can be heroine—at least I heard this before. If he was getting paid to off people like someone on the Gray Youtube video said, it is possible he had so much money that he bought too many drugs and overdosed?On that youtube video the anonymous texter said that he would do anything for money? Why? Makes me think he was into drugs. MOO.
As far as Alex beating up Joe Ryan at the courthouse—does anyone have proof? Maybe an arrest record?
I wonder what vehicle he used to dispose of the dogs in a desert and if that car has gps so they can look in that spot for other “things”—don’t want to say what I am thinking bc it is awful. MOO
Public Access Case Lookup
If you type in Alexander L. Cox, you can find a Criminal Case in 2008.

I found a link that still works for Part 2 of Chad's talk about his vision for the end times. I transcribed a small portion below in case they were deleted.
07 Time To Warrior Up With Chad Daybell - Pt2 Preparing A People Podcast Network podcast

They talk about training youth to fight in an actual war.

Podcast 7: min 30:30

Jason: Look into the eyes of some of these kids, you will see the same predator mentality. And what we need to do is to grasp on to that and encourage that, because they are going to save us. And if we don’t rise to the occasion as their parents, as their mentors, as their teachers, we are going to be held accountable for that. That is why we are here. If we believe in this plan then this is going to happen, there is going to be troubles and turmoils, we’ve been told this since adam. Then there is going to be a time when the youth is going to rise up and prepare this land. Which mean it has to be purged. So if there are bad things here, like what Joshua was told ‘purge this land’ make this a holy place. It’s going to have to be purged, however that happens, then they’re going to have to do it, because I’m too old and broken to do it. You know, cuz I’m too old and broken to do it. You know? They’re going to have to do it.

Chad: I want to testify how I first felt your mission would come to pass. We met in July (2018) and became friends but when i was at the St. George Preparing a People event, as I gave my talk you were in a side room as you recall, and you came out and the spirit just hammered me and said ‘that man will lead thousands’

Jason: I remember you saying that, that scared me to death.

Chad: And I know you weren’t happy I said that but it was accurate. The spirit just meant, it was meant to be said, because you do have an amazing role and you will lead these young men because you do have a clear vision of what needs to be taught to them both physically and spiritually.

Jason: Its a burden

Chad: it is a burden, but I’’ve seen that you succeed at it and you will play an amazing role in helping preserve our nation. You’ve served so well already in our countries forces and now you will lead a whole new force and it will begin this way, with the Warrior Ethos as the young men get prepared, at the right time you will be able help to prepare them militarily, but as we mentioned that’s not really the crucial point, if they’re spritiually ready

I’m sure this podcast had a MASSIVE audience. I know for me, I just love sitting and listening to podcasts where it’s just two weirdos patting themselves and each other on the backs. /s

She, Melani, niece of Lori( ????and possibly Daughter to Stacey???) divorced Brandon in November 2019. She was Stacey Lynn Cox originally, then on Nov 18 1986 listed as Stacey Lynn Cope in May 1998)

She has recently since divorce from Brandon in November remarried to another "member of the cult" in November, per Gray Hughes videos. She is now AWOL. Per Gray interviews with Larry, Kay and others.

Lori's maiden name = Cox
Alex Cox is Lori's brother = Cox
Stacy Lynn is Lori and Alex's sister = Cox

Source of info: https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR0lVLRA0cE and go to about 1 hour 18 minutes, but there are others that you would need to listen to get all of it.

Still trying to figure that relationship out.

Lori, Alex and Stacey are all siblings from the same two parents, last name Cox. The same mother's maiden name is listed on all their birth records and all were born in the same county in CA (San Bernardino). I also believe there are other siblings but we can't mention them as they haven't been in the press. Melani who married Brandon (and since divorced) is the daughter of Stacey. Stacey died in 1998. All of this can be verified by searching for records on familysearch.org

I found a link that still works for Part 2 of Chad's talk about his vision for the end times. I transcribed a small portion below in case they were deleted.
07 Time To Warrior Up With Chad Daybell - Pt2 Preparing A People Podcast Network podcast

They talk about training youth to fight in an actual war.

Podcast 7: min 30:30

Jason: Look into the eyes of some of these kids, you will see the same predator mentality. And what we need to do is to grasp on to that and encourage that, because they are going to save us. And if we don’t rise to the occasion as their parents, as their mentors, as their teachers, we are going to be held accountable for that. That is why we are here. If we believe in this plan then this is going to happen, there is going to be troubles and turmoils, we’ve been told this since adam. Then there is going to be a time when the youth is going to rise up and prepare this land. Which mean it has to be purged. So if there are bad things here, like what Joshua was told ‘purge this land’ make this a holy place. It’s going to have to be purged, however that happens, then they’re going to have to do it, because I’m too old and broken to do it. You know, cuz I’m too old and broken to do it. You know? They’re going to have to do it.

Chad: I want to testify how I first felt your mission would come to pass. We met in July (2018) and became friends but when i was at the St. George Preparing a People event, as I gave my talk you were in a side room as you recall, and you came out and the spirit just hammered me and said ‘that man will lead thousands’

Jason: I remember you saying that, that scared me to death.

Chad: And I know you weren’t happy I said that but it was accurate. The spirit just meant, it was meant to be said, because you do have an amazing role and you will lead these young men because you do have a clear vision of what needs to be taught to them both physically and spiritually.

Jason: Its a burden

Chad: it is a burden, but I’’ve seen that you succeed at it and you will play an amazing role in helping preserve our nation. You’ve served so well already in our countries forces and now you will lead a whole new force and it will begin this way, with the Warrior Ethos as the young men get prepared, at the right time you will be able help to prepare them militarily, but as we mentioned that’s not really the crucial point, if they’re spritiually ready

Thanks for taking one for the team.
Does anyone know if what was said about the young people being warriors are common LDS beliefs? Are their young people taught that they're going to be trained to kill or is this part of Chad's visions?

Me
Do you think this Melani (Brandon's ex-wife as well as niece of LV)... is the same Melanie G as in the "warrior" podcasts recorded with Lori, Chad and JMow?? If totally different person... I might be muddying the quagmire.
Melanie G is Melanie Gibb who did the “Time to Warrior Up” podcast with Jason Mow and Lori Vallow. I think it is doubtful they are the same person.

The last time I personally was in contact with Chad was probably Tammy's funeral, and for some family members about a week after remarrying (I heard about him marrying Lori exactly 2 weeks after Tammy's funeral). He included nothing about kids and said he would never visit the family in Utah or something like that. We were all pretty upset by that, because it felt disrespectful to Tammy's memory to instantly detach from the family. At the time he was in Hawaii and apparently told his parents they were free to visit, though I don't know if they did. No one knew he planned to remarry, and we were all in disbelief at the fact that he would remarry 2 weeks after Tammy's death. (I wanted to add: this marriage, if actually officiated, must have been a civil marriage. Getting a temple marriage for your first marriage is enough of a process as it is, let alone this being a 2nd or 5th/6th marriage.)

The kids seem to in large part be defending their father, not his actions. They've been hooked up with a lawyer by Chad (I assume the same one as him, I don't know though) and have gone deleting social media posts and blocking family members on social media. I personally evaded the ban hammer from all but 1 of them, so I've seen most of their Facebook feeds and what relates (and more importantly what doesn't) to recent discoveries. It at first sounded like they were upset that people would suggest their dad could have anything to do with the missing kids, and one cousin-in-law of mine is recounted as saying "Blocking all the two-faced people right now" just before blocking the entire Douglas side of the family. But now they're mostly silent, sending maybe an image with text indirectly suggesting that the truth isn't always out there to see.

Thanks for responding. What an ordeal for your family. I'm so sorry.

I don't believe these kids are alive. They ran for a reason.

I agree. Even their attorney can't give reassurance that the kids are accounted for and safe.

"REXBURG — A Rexburg attorney representing Chad and Lori Daybell says he is in contact with the couple but has no information regarding the whereabouts or welfare of two of their children — 7-year-old Joshua Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan."

Parents of missing Rexburg children issue statement, attorney says they are ‘loving’ and ‘devoted’ | East Idaho News

Does anyone know if what was said about the young people being warriors are common LDS beliefs? Are their young people taught that they're going to be trained to kill or is this part of Chad's visions?
I only know one person of this religion and would have to answer no. She and her children are nothing like warriors. This sounds like distuŕbing stuff to me. JMO

I honestly don't know! All I'm saying is that my daughter can't process any of this. I was trying to explain why she sounds less concerned. If Tylee was missing due to a stranger abduction, she would be inconsolable and devastated, but because the detective told her "Lori isn't telling us where she is" that is why she is not too upset. In her mind, Tylee must be fine somewhere. Vaisia has speculated that maybe Tylee has adopted the beliefs of her mom. She loves her mom and her aunt and both are into these beliefs. Possibly Tylee is watching JJ who is hidden somewhere, to keep him from being taken away by Charles' family??

Thanks for verifying that Melani, Tylee's Aunt/Lori's niece that is Brandon's ex (guy who was shot at and was divorced from) is also into the beliefs and that your daughter loved her. That may explain why her aunt Melani divorced from Brandon, then remarried someone else in November and is now also AWOL.

Questions:

What is your impression of Melani's ex-husband's (Brandon Boudreaux) latest plea in Mainstream Media and on Vlogs and as to what he is now saying?

Do do you think that the aunt Melani, Lori and Chad are all AWOL/evading contact with everyone for the primary reason that JJ's relatives are concerned and want to know his wellness, and are discounting completely they are AWOL/evading contact of criminal investigations?

I'm thinking that you, as a loving mother, may now be working through talking to a teenager to explain that the issue of Charles' family taking away JJ and Tylee guarding him is *questionable* MOO and that the right thing to do would be for them to come forward. For anyone who has information to come forward. The law doesn't rip folks away for no reason. Or does your family not support such?

As I said before, many who follow crimes see again and again with crimes the disbelief of family and friends, and wanting to hang onto what they thought of the person. It's normal, and will take time to process.

All above MOO

Take Care, and be safe.

ETA: Correct Brandon as being ex-husband to Lori's niece as Melani was divorced from Brandon after he was shot at, and she is now remarried and AWOL.

Last edited:
Just not enough hours in the day to keep up to date on this case. I skip ahead hoping to catch up and suddenly I'm reading about people I've never even heard of. Gack... guess it's back a million pages for me. Unless of course someone has a summary they can post?

I'm not a big fan of Mormonism, but this is a little out there, even for them.

The thing with this case that gets me the most is trying to match the personalities of all the people involved with the potential crimes. Lori seems like she might get excited about having a new man and then either gets bored or falls in love with someone else and then ends up having a bad relationship with the previous. Does Chad actually refer to himself as a prophet bc that would make him an alpha male, I guess, unless there was someone putting him up on a pedestal, making him think he was a prophet? Lori going from one man to the next and the fact that 2 of her ex-husbands are dead makes me believe she has control over others. Also from what Charles’ sister says on Gray’s youtube video makes me think Lori always “wore the pants.” So who is controlling the relationship between her and Chad? Is he afraid he is next, or does Lori act so in love with him that he is blinded? Just weird imagining him calling the shots when it seems Lori has been in control of previous men EVEN THOUGH he is supposedly the one pretending to be a prophet. Just thinking out loud here. MOO

Just not enough hours in the day to keep up to date on this case. I skip ahead hoping to catch up and suddenly I'm reading about people I've never even heard of. Gack... guess it's back a million pages for me. Unless of course someone has a summary they can post?

I recommend following the media thread to keep up: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

But we also have two new verified insiders so some things you have to read the thread for... One VI is a mother of one of Tylee's closest friends. The other VI is the nephew of Chad Daybell (related to Chad's late wife Tammy).

The VI's are @echoecho222 and @Maxxer500

You may want to go back and read only their posts to get an idea of what we have learned so far. There is too much to summarize it all IMHO.

Recent article. Not sure if this has any new info but does mention dates LE first checked on kids.

Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17, have not been seen since September and may be in danger, police said.
191223-joshua-vallow-tylee-ryan-2x1-cover-se-1149a_74f8a1f66965c13c7f8efdb5ec5d20f0.fit-760w.jpg

Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan.Freemont County Sheriff's office

Dec. 27, 2019, 4:20 PM GMT / Updated Dec. 27, 2019, 4:36 PM GMT
By Minyvonne Burke
An Idaho couple wanted for questioning as police search for their two missing childrensaid the allegations surrounding the disappearance are "speculation and rumor."

Rexburg police are searching for Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17. They were last seen in September and their disappearance is believed to be connected to a death investigation, authorities said in a news release.

The children are believed to be in danger, police said.

Investigators are asking for the public's help in locating the children's mother, Lori Vallow, and their stepfather, Chad Daybell. Police said neither of the adults is cooperating with the investigation.

In a statement this week through their attorney, Vallow and Daybell said they "look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor."

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter," the statement said. "Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary."

191223-lori-vallow-chad-daybell-inline-se-1140a_61167e9d63054030468cb9d01704d604.fit-760w.jpg

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell.Freemont County Sheriff's office
Police began searching for the children on Nov. 26 after officers went to the family's home to conduct a welfare check on Joshua, who has special needs and was adopted by Vallow. Rexburg police said in a news release that extended family members outside of Idaho grew concerned because they had not talked to Joshua since September.

Vallow and Daybell told officers that Joshua was staying with a family friend in Arizona, but investigators later learned that was a lie, according to police.

The following day, on Nov. 27, police searched locations in Rexburg associated with the children's mother in an attempt to find Joshua and learned that Vallow and Daybell "had abruptly vacated their residence and left" the area, police said in its news release.

Further investigation revealed that Vallow's teenage daughter was also missing and had not been seen since September. Joshua, a student at Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg, had not been to school since Sept. 23, police said.
If they are making statements through an attorney can that attorney be compelled to reveal their location? I’m guessing no (attorney client privilege) but when children are in danger it would seem something could be done ?
JMO

I recommend following the media thread to keep up: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

But we also have two new verified insiders so some things you have to read the thread for... One VI is a mother of one of Tylee's closest friends. The other VI is the nephew of Chad Daybell (related to Chad's late wife Tammy).

The VI's are @echoecho222 and @Maxxer500

You may want to go back and read only their posts to get an idea of what we have learned so far. There is too much to summarize it all IMHO.
As usual, you are a rock star. :) Thank you for this info.

I'm not a big fan of Mormonism, but this is a little out there, even for them.

I'm aware that LDS have last days/Armageddon beliefs as do most Christians who believe the book of Revelation but I have never heard of being trained for battle and coming to purge us non-LDS bad guys. I'm curious about why the church has not denounced these beliefs if they're against their church's teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie