Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police find potential 'evidence'; Salt Lake FBI joins search for 2 missing Idaho kids

The local sheriff would not specify what was found in the latest search, but described it as “evidence” and “primarily about Tammy."

“The evidence collected today will be sent off for examination by experts,” said Sheriff Len Humphries of Fremont County, Idaho, adding it could take months to process.​
Darn, it could take months to process? Hopefully some things will be processed sooner than that.

I wonder how long before there is a warrant for their arrests? It must have been pretty incriminating, the evidence that they found today. I could care less about the dynamic duo from hell, but I do care about those kids being found and the safety of others caught in this evil web of violence.

Last edited:
I don't know if she actually went in for treatment. I wouldn't be surprised if Gilbert police decided she was perfectly fine.
"Charles reportedly filed a petition with Community Bridges Healthcare for a 72-hour hold and evaluation, according to the documents, and even the staff called Gilbert Police to bring Lori in for treatment."
Documents: Lori Vallow claims she was 'god preparing for second coming of Christ'

I don't know if she actually went in for treatment. I wouldn't be surprised if Gilbert police decided she was perfectly fine.
"Charles reportedly filed a petition with Community Bridges Healthcare for a 72-hour hold and evaluation, according to the documents, and even the staff called Gilbert Police to bring Lori in for treatment."
Documents: Lori Vallow claims she was 'god preparing for second coming of Christ'
After reading this, which answers many questions I had, I am not anticipating the outcome I had hoped for.

Looking at Joseph Smith's family tree online, it appears Mary French was a third great-grandmother. She was born in the 1600s while JS was alive in the 1800s, so unless there is another Mary French I'm missing, I'm not sure what it means when it says in docs she believed she lived as Mary French in the 1800s.

The JS wife bit was mentioned on a social media group within the last few days - may have been a case of telephone where "wife" got switched for "grandma," or just another person in the string that Lori claimed to be.

Every time I think this case couldn't get crazier... wow.

They said Lori adopted radical ideologies and religious beliefs, such as considering herself a reincarnated version of Joseph Smith’s wife.

“She was only married to the top-of-the-top in her reincarnation. The first husband was Joseph Smith,” Kay said.
Grandparents Of One Of Missing Rexburg Children Speak Out

Decided I needed to make an early catch-up once I heard LE searched Chad and Tammy's house. Good thing I did too, you guys jumped ahead another 16 pages. To reiterate my disclaimer:
I only post details surrounding this case to Websleuths, and anyone claiming to be me is lying. In the event I do post details elsewhere, I will personally link to it with this account.

Thank you @Maxxer500 for all of your insight into this horrible situation.
Do you happen to know the make/model of any of Chad’s or Tammy’s vehicles?
I only ask because of footage from California on December 30th of what appears to be a ca. 2005 dark grey Lexus RX 330 driving off of the side of a cliff, and with Lori’s previous discussion of driving off of cliff sides with her children ("It's gonna be the end of the world, and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."), I am wondering if they could attempt something similar that may be broken separately in the news as simply a car accident that we should be on the look out for.
Thank you, again, for your time.
Note: References are provided on my previous post on this topic.

I don't know Chad's or Tammy's vehicles, and while I'm sure someone can figure it out I don't see this as relevant. It's been months since anyone's seen Chad or Lori, and it's more than likely that they have gotten help in terms of transport. Also, California? Tammy had some ties to California but I don't recall Chad or especially Lori having any.

I don't think that is known except to LE. I think this is what has come out in their investigations.
ETA I see someone has already answered.
I have been wondering if any relatives or friends were invited to the wedding. Has anyone found out where and when it was yet?

Chad's own kids were surprised to hear Chad got married. Past-tense married. None of the family knew until after it happened. I'm suspecting a marriage before a judge type of deal, assuming the marriage was actually officiated.

Thank
Thank you for taking the time to post here w/your answers every day. I know it can’t be easy but it helps keep us on track.
I want to say I appreciate your candor and your ability to post calmly in a situation that’s anything but.
You mention your family not being thrilled that you are posting on here. I suspect for some that’s an understatement but IMO the posts you’re making are quashing unjust criticism of innocent family members and clarifying what matters most — finding JJ and Tylee. It’s quite brave and I bet Tammy would be very proud.

I appreciate you saying that. Hopefully with time I'll be able to repair/rebuild some of those relationships.

I wonder if anyone was home at the time LE showed up.

This was also covered in MSM, but I was told that two of the Daybell kids were there. When they were told LE had a warrant and would break the door down they let them in and left the premises.

Interesting. Forgive my ignorance- could a casing or bullet be found if a gun jammed?

Unless I'm mistaken a bullet or casing would only be found if any rounds were fired. If it jams, nothing comes out of any part of the gun.

"More boxes in and out. Also, a cat (pictured) seems to have joined the investigation."
Alec Pope on Twitter

That cat was a brief little light in this otherwise depressing situation. Thank you.

October 4th is also the friday before LDS General Conference weekend. Most devout members don't travel then but choose to watch it. Maybe she stayed to watch it with her parents?

To my understanding that is what happened.

Grave has been "re-dedicated" meaning autopsy was completed and Tammy has been again buried in the family plot in Springfield UT
Heart breaking for a family and community.

Tammy was reburied within a day after her exhumation, I believe. Once they completed the autopsy, they put her right back. One relative immediately went to check her grave as soon as they heard she was exhumed, to find her grave neatly reburied.

Snipped for focus and BBM
The attorney definitely should NOT be representing both Chad and his children. Given all the legal implications, possible aiding and abetting, OOJ, the best interests of the kids is likely not in the best interest of Chad. Definitely a conflict of interest. Of course, he might not be formally representing them, but I thought even giving advice would be a conflict of interest... I'm not sure what the line is, IANAL. @gitana1 ?

Thanks for pointing this out. I am certainly not a lawyer, and would not have known about this.

Alright, I'm probably going to do another catch-up post in a few hours around the usual time. So if you feel I missed your post, need further clarification, or have new questions please toss an @Maxxer500 in your message or quote me. Thanks!

They said Lori adopted radical ideologies and religious beliefs, such as considering herself a reincarnated version of Joseph Smith’s wife.

“She was only married to the top-of-the-top in her reincarnation. The first husband was Joseph Smith,” Kay said.
Grandparents Of One Of Missing Rexburg Children Speak Out
Ah, thanks for linking clarifying info! So she's both JS's 3x great-grandma and his wife. Echoing previous posters - a yikes cherry on top of a WTF sundae.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

the family is regarded well in the community. I think all the children went on LDS missions and CD's books are very popular. The Mormon community is very strong in this part of the country, and it can be hard to accept that members are capable of wrongdoing. My husband's family is LDS, so I'm not trying to be snarky. 99% of the community is warm, kind, and generous. It's just that pesky 1% that ruins everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Yep. This is really scary. They need to find Lori and Chad. Stat!

From the few videos I watched of the search it seemed like LE spent a lot of time looking inside the outbuildings on the property. My thoughts went to bad places when I saw them focusing on the shed. :(:mad:

Where are JJ and Tylee?

Hmmm. I suspect Maxxer500 will know who you are, but clue the rest of us in.

Doubtful Maxxer500 knows me personally. From what I gather, we are a generation apart.

I left no clues. I said it outright. Tammy was a happy, loving, giving person. Those of that knew her are shocked, saddened, and trying to comprehend her death.

Wanna know what I cant believe? That IM the one tagged, labeled, whatever as being certified bats**t crazy.
I have NOTHING on these murderous freaks but damn man I hope the kids are ok . <modsnip: name variations not allowed>but lord just bring those kids back.
DBM

Last edited:
Wanna know what I cant believe? That IM the one tagged, labeled, whatever as being certified bats**t crazy.
I have NOTHING on these murderous freaks but damn man I hope the kids are ok . <modsnip: name variations not allowed>but lord just bring those kids back.
What just happened here? What did I miss?
Doubtful Maxxer500 knows me personally. From what I gather, we are a generation apart.

I left no clues. I said it outright. Tammy was a happy, loving, giving person. Those of that knew her are shocked, saddened, and trying to comprehend her death.

I'm so very sorry for your enormous loss, she seemed like an absolutely wonderful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname