Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random comment. You know it was brought up by another member we need to keep Chad's children out of this. I'll tell you why. Websleuths prides themselves on their TOS which means good information.

The timeline @Gardener1850 spent days on is already screenshot in a fb group.

Imagine if gossip from here were being splashed all over fb!

JMO let's stay classy. :)

I think it may just be a few days until LE may have something definite regarding autopsies. This has to be more than just custody IMO.

I am surprised though that LDS headquarters in SLC, who monitors all kinds of media, wouldn't think it was in their best interest to clarify the membership status of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow Daybell given the high profile nature of the case and the highly disturbing comments regarding the case that have been made by LE in multiple jurisdictions.

Right now IMO there is uncertainty as to Chad and Lori status with the LDS Church. It also seems clear that the Chad views are not in alignment with the LDS beliefs and doctrine (per many comments made here on WS and elsewhere by LDS faithful). Why would the LDS Church not just issue a formal statement on the matter as absent a statement it appears that the LDS Church is supporting Chad Daybell and his beliefs/doctrine? Is the LDS Church sending the 'hidden' message to its members, in not issuing a statement, that its OK for LDS Church members to harbor Chad and Julie from LE and that the Chad and Julie decision to effectively declare JJ and Tylee 'dead' by virtue of Chad saying to LE that "Lori has no minor children" is acceptable to the LDS Church?

When the ex-communication of Julie Rowe happened it was very clear that the status change occurred IMO. I'm not understanding why we aren't seeing something similar with Chad and Julie.

MOO
What I wonder is why LDS leadership doesn’t issue a statement asking Chad and Lori to tell LE where JJ and Tylee are, and asking any members w/info to come forward. Seriously, why don’t they?

Just a random comment. You know it was brought up by another member we need to keep Chad's children out of this. I'll tell you why. Websleuths prides themselves on their TOS which means good information.

Can't believe someone has done that. It'll be in the Daily Mail next.

What I wonder is why LDS leadership doesn’t issue a statement asking Chad and Lori to tell LE where JJ and Tylee are, and asking any members w/info to come forward. Seriously, why don’t they?
One more time - we are not sure that Chad and Lori are even still members, but if they are, they very well know that obeying the law is part of what we believe in. The church does not have any authority to push to back this up. The LE does. It doesn't matter what they say or don't say. Let's focus on the task at hand in trying to find these children.

Nothing about me is classy, but ITA! :)

One more time - we are not sure that Chad and Lori are even still members, but if they are, they very well know that obeying the law is part of what we believe in. The church does not have any authority to push to back this up. The LE does. It doesn't matter what they say or don't say. Let's focus on the task at hand in trying to find these children.
Why would they not still be members? The people in PAP and AVOW are still members aren't they? I guess I don't understand the church status of Lori and Chad and the kids. If LDS members disobey the law they are not out of the church necessarily, are they?

Why would they not still be members? The people in PAP and AVOW are still members aren't they? I guess I don't understand the church status of Lori and Chad and the kids. If LDS members disobey the law they are not out of the church necessarily, are they?

Realistically we have zero reason to believe that Chad and Lori are not still church members. The Daily Mail claims Chas has been excommunicated, but that's questionable. We know Chad was a member in good standing up until Tammy's death.

The whole reason I am here is to do exactly this. I don't live in Idaho or any place they would likely be, but I'm trying to offer context as being an actively LDS mainstream member, and to help sort through the confusion of real beliefs, versus fringe beliefs, or various organizations since I know quite a bit about them.

Latter-day Saints believe in honoring, obeying, and sustaining the Law as per our scriptures. Your average "Mormon" is not one that is looking to thwart the law, or wants to see anything negative happen to children for any reason.

Thank you
BB has said in the media that it was his ex wife in Tylee's car.

Family of missing children say mother Lori Vallow 'joined cult' | Daily Mail Online

I haven't seen that, are you able to link to it? TIA.

Do you take this to mean BB knows who shot at him? That's what I think that means.

I think it means that the shooter may not be his ex-wife, but is at minimum believed to be someone connected to her...

But there's another OMG detail there!

The shooting occurred immediately after he dropped their older children off at school... and handed the younger children off to her!

(I'm very curious about the rest of the filing...wow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix