https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Quick question ...I was looking at the timeline and if we have JJ being taken out of school on 9/24 this day after Tammy's funeral in Rexburg. Do we have anything from friends of family about Lori being at the service? She would have had JJ in school so maybe she could have been there..

mykal.larson, Laughing and Carpooler like this.
  2. PheonixWolf

PheonixWolf Well-Known Member

I don’t believe Tammy passed until October. I may have to go back and check the timeline.

3. Ohmeohmy

4. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Tammy's funeral was on 10/23.

5. Ohmeohmy

Totally right! I am off one month..I am going to need a power point to keep this straight

6. Ohmeohmy

off a month..good grief this is why that timeline is everything! haha

7. Gardener1850

Thanks! I was thinking that may be the case. LE has said from the beginning that JJ was last seen on 9/23. So it would make sense if Lori unenrolled him on 9/24 and no one at the school actually saw him. Also, there was one interview with the Rexburg Sheriff where he said the kids were either last seen on 9/23 OR 9/24. I wonder if maybe Lori claimed JJ was waiting in the car or something on 9/24 and they are not sure if he was there or not. MOO.

8. Friday Fan

Friday Fan Well-Known Member

It isn't hard. For instance people cut back or stop taking a controlled substance. They don't tell their doctor because they are friends with Lori. Now they have a surplus

9. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

I totally agree with you that the leaders are not doing their job to address the fringe groups. They should be condemning these outward groups who are becoming, in other words, cults. IMO they have not done anything to address the situation. This, IMO, creates the many posts condeming the LDS religion in general.

10. Gardener1850

No worries, it happens to me too. That's why I try to use month names in my dates. The kids were last seen in Sept. About a month later in Oct Tammy was deceased and being memorialized. Also, her funeral was in Utah so I don't think Lori would have tried to go to it. MOO.

Colorado303, Laughing, cody22 and 2 others like this.
  11. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

HayLouise, Suglo, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  12. PheonixWolf

PheonixWolf Well-Known Member

I agree. It’s not hard to say that the current dosage is not working. Getting more then stockpiling the additional, or other ways to game prescriptions. The entire country has this issue with opioids so a “loving” mother needing more for her son wouldn’t be a huge red flag is my guess. Moo.

LogicbeforeJudgement likes this.
  13. Gardener1850

Erin Cox‏Verified account @erincoxnews

UPDATE: New info on the missing kids from Idaho case that explains why school officials did not start a search when they went missing. I spoke with Joshua (JJ) Vallow's Principle today. The last known sighting of JJ, according to @RexburgPolice was Sept. 23rd at school. @fox13

4:30 PM - 9 Jan 2020

Erin Cox‏Verified account @erincoxnews

“We truly hope for the safety of everybody involved and hope for a positive outcome,” said Principle Josh Wilson. There was no previous activity that month that would indicate a need for concern from the school, said Wilson.

4:30 PM - 9 Jan 2020

Erin Cox on Twitter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.