Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they knew who was driving but couldn't find them. Where were they all on the 2nd Oct? That's the point we do not know so how can LE know. They have the jeep I believe right? How did they retrieve the jeep. I think they have been looking for them well before the welfare check. Lori and Chad did a Sept 2019 podcast which has now been taken down so where did they record that? It's conceivable that Lori took JJ out of school and then went off with Chad to make that podcast. The jeep was still being driven around and was used in the 2nd Oct murder attempt, that is only 8 days after the last sighting of JJ. AJMO.
I don't follow. If AZ police called Fremont county sheriff a few days after Tammy died, then AZ police had to know full well where the happy bunch was (Lori and Alex) and knew Lori was connected to Chad. Otherwise, how would AZ police connect Tammy's death to anything that was happening with Lori and Alex side of the family?
Police just seems to be too slow. If the call about Tammy's death was a few days after Tammy died, why did Fremont county police allow Tammy to be buried without an autopsy right then?

I don't follow. If AZ police called Fremont county sheriff a few days after Tammy died, then AZ police had to know full well where the happy bunch was (Lori and Alex) and knew Lori was connected to Chad. Otherwise, how would AZ police connect Tammy's death to anything that was happening with Lori and Alex side of the family?
Police just seems to be too slow. If the call about Tammy's death was a few days after Tammy died, why did Fremont county police allow Tammy to be buried without an autopsy right then?
Perhaps after the 2nd Oct murder attempt, they only knew the Vallow connection but did not know the Daybell connection early in October. I don't know what led them to Idaho unless it was relatives, the Podcast and/or traffic cameras.

Perhaps after the 2nd Oct murder attempt, they only knew the Vallow connection but did not know the Daybell connection early in October. I don't know what led them to Idaho unless it was relatives, the Podcast and/or traffic cameras.
Lori wasn't exactly hiding in Idaho. And neither was Alex. I am pretty sure they rented under their own names. It's very easy to find somebody nowdays, if they are using their credit cards or cell phones.

At this point what evidence is there that Chad and Lori are still alive? The lawyer has not to my knowledge made a statement on their behalf since December. Could the last 3 players have all committed suicide? Possibly why there has not been "movement" from LE. My random thoughts. I hope the children are still alive, but hope is fading.

Lori wasn't exactly hiding in Idaho. And neither was Alex. I am pretty sure they rented under their own names. It's very easy to find somebody nowdays, if they are using their credit cards or cell phones.
I think they were not there after the 23rd/24th September, well JJ and Tylee weren't anyway, we don't know when they came back to Idaho. LE want to know where the kids are but it has been speculated that LE know where the adults are. Perhaps they are under surveillance in the hope they lead to the kids. Perhaps it wasn't Alex or Lori driving the jeep on 2 Oct, we don't know the specifics.

ETA LE spoke to Lori and Chad on 26th Nov and didn't arrest them so presumably they were not after them at that time or did not have a reason to arrest them. They still have not issued any arrest warrants.

Last edited:
At this point what evidence is there that Chad and Lori are still alive? The lawyer has not to my knowledge made a statement on their behalf since December. Could the last 3 players have all committed suicide? Possibly why there has not been "movement" from LE. My random thoughts. I hope the children are still alive, but hope is fading.
Well, you can not kill yourself if you are translated human being because you can not "taste death." Chad and Lori believe themselves to be on a mission. I don't see them committing suicide. Alex doesn't strike me as a suicidal type either. I don't believe he killed himself.

She stole money from CV to pay cash anywhere they went, vehicles too. There were enough burner phones to hide for a couple years. No change of address for either her or AC, buys them time. So, they could hide. Her mistake probably was enrolling JJ in school.

She told people she was moving to Idaho. Tylee's friend knew Tylee was going to Idaho, and Tylee told the friend they are going there because Lori found a job there. So they were not attempting to hide by moving to Idaho.

I can picture Lori killing everyone in the whole world before ever killing herself....moo

She told people she was moving to Idaho. Tylee's friend knew Tylee was going to Idaho, and Tylee told the friend they are going there because Lori found a job there. So they were not attempting to hide by moving to Idaho.
What would they have arrested them for?

Tammy died in Fremont County, NOT in Rexburg. Rexburg PD has nothing to do with Tammy's death. It isn't even in Fremont County, but in Madison County, the next county to the south from Fremont. My point being that they were "just fine with it" because it had nothing to do with them.

Yes and no. The Daybell home in which Tammy resided has a Rexburg address within Fremont County. It is not within Rexburg city limits. You'll also hear in MSM reports that it is in Salem. Salem is neither incorporated as a city, as far as I know, nor annexed by Rexburg. It's close enough to Rexburg to be responded to by LE from Rexburg (Madison County or Rexburg PD), but Fremont County holds the jurisdiction for the home. This combined case (missing children and Tammy's death) has been a joint-effort from both LE agencies (Rexburg PD and Fremont County Sheriff's Office) with support from FBI.

Edit: changed "Fremont County holds the jurisdiction" to "Fremont County holds the jurisdiction for the home". Also, there was a recent meeting this fall wherein the future of Salem community was discussed (regarding the Madison side). I did not attend. And a new sign announcing "Welcome to Salem" appeared mid-December on Salem Rd. (aka 1900 E in -- the road Daybell home is on) near it's junction with US Hwy 20.

Last edited:
Yabbut what if you had your cult followers providing cash, disposable phones, prepaid cards, vehicles and places to hide. Warren Jeff’s had this program nailed when they got pulled over in a brand new donated Cadillac and he has been incarcerated ever since. One thing that hasn’t been vetted and I think it’s important, what is the depth and breadth of his and Lori’s cult? I can think of only a half dozen adherents but... he had 100k podcast followers iirc.

IWhere I grew up there were a couple of "compounds" where strange things happened or groups lived and just kept to themselves. People knew about them. I'd like to hear from any folks who live in the area around Rexburg whether there are tales of places like this.

Not specifically, but there are large family farms that often house ranch hands and laborers within easy driving distance. Hidden compounds? I've never heard of such here.

At that time was there any speculation that Tammy’s death might not have been natural, or did the exhumation come as a huge shock to those that knew Tammy and Chad?
At first we were all very surprised she died. Then we trusted the Coroner's first report. My concerns began at the speediness of the funeral and memorial service (3 and 4 days following her death respectively). Then Chad was grieving and moved out before a week had passed.
Speculation and suspicions have been growing with the news of his marriage. I was partially surprised at the exhumation announcement.

At first we were all very surprised she died. Then we trusted the Coroner's first report. My concerns began at the speediness of the funeral and memorial service (3 and 4 days following her death respectively). Then Chad was grieving and moved out before a week had passed.
Speculation and suspicions have been growing with the news of his marriage. I was partially surprised at the exhumation announcement.

Where I live that's a very normal span for the funeral process. Is there something in the LDS tradition that would lengthen it or just your area in general?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> By saying "never heard of such here" I meant here in Rexburg area as opposed to here in US or here on WS. Yeah, there are some crazy folks in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member