Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dramatic video shows car plunging off cliff on California coast

Police released the video on Jan. 1st which was a Weds, in the article it states the witness saw the car go off the cliff on Monday at 11am. Which would have been Dec. 30th

The updated Rexburg Police report was Dec. 30th where they state Chad and Lori have left the state.

The lawyer’s statement was on Dec. 24th I think?

What I fear is that Lori thought her children were replaced with an entity. The same as Charles was. I fear the kids met the same fate as he did.

And bouncing off your post, IMO, getting rid of JJs dog, is the same as parents who murder their children, report them missing, then give away their possessions. Because a dead child isn't going to need their toys, bedding, clothes, furniture....

eta:And Lori gave away Tylee's car.

Yep. And Lori also left JJ's toys on the front porch of her Rexburg townhouse when she packed up and left suddenly the night before the FBI raid. Remember how sparse their house was in AZ (from the bodycam videos)? JJ apparently didn't have very many toys in July but she took what he had to ID when they moved in Aug/Sept. Then Sept 23rd is the last day JJ is seen and by November Lori is married to Chad, telling people Tylee died years ago and Chad is telling people Lori has no minor children- despite the toys cluttering up Lori's porch. This whole story stinks. MOO.

I saw the info about it being a Lexus, but if you also compare the video to a Nissan Rogue, it looks similar to me. I may be remembering this wrong, do we know for sure Lori had a Nissan Rogue?
Where is Lori reported to have owned the Nissan Rogue?
That 2nd gen (2003 - 2007) or more likely 3rd gen ( 2008-2015) Lexus RX to me

Edit: Removed the speculation of non POI.

Edit2: Changed "Who is" to "Where is Lori"

Why don't LE bring her in for questioning in this case? I don't really understand that. She was only 7 when her mother (Lori's sister) died, so they are very close.

We don't know that Melani hasn't talked to LE. LE wouldn't necessarily tell us if she has. I think it's possible that other people were with Lori and Chad when they left Idaho and perhaps someone who is no longer with them has spoken to the police a little. That may be how LE knows that the children were not with Lori and Chad when they left Idaho and also how police can say so confidently that Lori knows what happened to the children. Police always have more info than what they release. MOO.

Where is Lori reported to have owned the Nissan Rogue?
That 2nd gen (2003 - 2007) or more likely 3rd gen ( 2008-2015) Lexus RX to me

Edit: Removed the speculation of non POI.

Edit2: Changed "Who is" to "Where is Lori"

I used the Web Sleuths search function and found a post on December 23 about the Nissan Rogue

“someone posted that Lori has 2019 Nissan Rogue(Imagine that) haha! Chad has a 2011 Chevy Equinox. no plate numbers”

Dec 23, 2019

I used the Web Sleuths search function and found a post on December 23 about the Nissan Rogue

“someone posted that Lori has 2019 Nissan Rogue(Imagine that) haha! Chad has a 2011 Chevy Equinox. no plate numbers”

Dec 23, 2019
Yes that is true. I don’t think we ever really confirmed what car was in the garage on July 11, either. But, if not the Rogue in garage, it wasn’t there, nor was Tylee’s Jeep.

Here is the article indicating two witnesses and that the video is real and a photo from article.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html

I will move any of my further comments to the thread on the car specifically.

ETA: surely some authority has the ability to zoom in and see occupants from the video?

clarified bad grammar

Attachments

• 5BEF8E21-CFB0-404F-A331-2D1319BAF6B7.jpeg
    5BEF8E21-CFB0-404F-A331-2D1319BAF6B7.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
How do the authorities know that he kids aren't with Lori and Chad? They could have been taken to the same secret hiding place at different times. One possible explanation: the police have proof that Lori and Chad flew somewhere (e.g. to Hawaii), but no record that the kids arrived there.

I think this is very likely. Especially since LE never put out any vehicle information with the missing children alert, no sense looking for a vehicle on the mainland if the adults went to Hawaii... and flight rosters would show how many and who flew with them.

We don't know that Melani hasn't talked to LE. LE wouldn't necessarily tell us if she has. I think it's possible that other people were with Lori and Chad when they left Idaho and perhaps someone who is no longer with them has spoken to the police a little. That may be how LE knows that the children were not with Lori and Chad when they left Idaho and also how police can say so confidently that Lori knows what happened to the children. Police always have more info than what they release. MOO.
True. However, I think LE could be going by the neighbour report of them packing up and leaving Rexburgh on Nov 27th without the kids though. I think the kids left Rexburgh Sep 24th the day after JJ was last seen. BB had not been shot at then so BB and MB would not even have been known to LE then IMO.

Can anyone remember or link any details on Alex taking dogs to desert? I’m wondering where, and which desert.

I believe it was the youtube guy that interviewed Kay Woodcock. (The one people quote here, just cant remember the name) There are a lot of deserts to choose from around here. Cox's had lived in a lot of cities that are a 20 minute drive or less to being out in the desert.

Yes that is true. I don’t think we ever really confirmed what car was in the garage on July 11, either. But, if not the rogue it wasn’t there, nor was Tylee’s Jeep.

Here is the article indicating two witnesses and that the video is real and a photo from article.
https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html

I will move any of my further comments to the thread on the car specifically.

ETA: surely some authority has the ability to zoom in and see occupants from the video?
I've tried that unsuccessfully. However, I'm nearly 100% the California cliff-jumping car (MOO:Lexus RX 3rd gen) isn't on our list of known vehicles for this case.

CV and presumably LV cars posted earlier:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/7eea9769-3865-4498-bb49-37d1a139fd0e-jpeg.225482/
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/8ae69c2d-f7f4-49bd-ad40-ccb41ff695e8-jpeg.225481/

I took a screenshot of the body cam with AC at CV death. I increased the image gain and white level. I'd put money on the car in the garage being the Infiniti QX80. The trim, rear lights, and badge and plate location are spot on (see attached and compare to below).
http://www.canadianautoreview.ca/images/car_photos/2015-infiniti-qx80/normal/infiniti-qx80-rear.JPG
I think we've established the red car in the street was a Kia Sorento, the rental car CV appeared in and LV took JJ and Tylee in.
2016 Ford F150 (Platinum package) is in the driveway in all the shots at CV and potentially in Rexburg Nov 26 loading up before fleeing as well as the photos of JJ in it with the Platinum Badge on the door next to him.
We know CD's 2011 Equinox (or rather TD's...his now).
We've got the 2012 Wrangler 4dr or 2018 Wrangler 2dr as Tylee's Jeep (prove me wrong it's not the older one). Hey Brandon Boudreaux, which is it? Knowing this might help us find your cousins.
I'm guessing the 2013 Chrysler was traded.

Where's the info on the Nissan Rogue coming from? AC? LV? Did we get that from a VI?

Attachments

• Infiniti-in-garage-at-CV-residence.jpg
    Infiniti-in-garage-at-CV-residence.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 29
I believe it was the youtube guy that interviewed Kay Woodcock. (The one people quote here, just cant remember the name) There are a lot of deserts to choose from around here. Cox's had lived in a lot of cities that are a 20 minute drive or less to being out in the desert.
Rexburg's near a few deserts too.

True. However, I think LE could be going by the neighbour report of them packing up and leaving Rexburgh on Nov 27th without the kids though. I think the kids left Rexburgh Sep 24th the day after JJ was last seen. BB had not been shot at then so BB and MB would not even have been known to LE then IMO.
I agree. I've always thought that the kids left Rexburg the last week of September, that the vehicle they were in was Tylee's Jeep, and that the driver of the vehicle was AC.

My LONG thoughts- MOO

She has always moved on to the next person with “more”. More money, or “more” of whatever she was attracted to.

She seems to move based on need, escape or help.

Hawaii - because she wanted to and because it could escape joe ryan. Personally, I’ve always thought Hawaii. Maybe it has something to do with me, or my avatar. But my question with Hawaii is why Kauai? I’ve personally been there and to Maui. I’m not sure why someone chooses to live on Kauai over a bigger island. Yes it’s gorgeous, yes there is lots to see and yes it is probably the most lush, with hidden waterfalls, canyons, trails, and gorgeous coastline. Things are more expensive there. But I think there is a reason she chose Kauai. I’m not sure what it is, but knowing her, it was that SOMEONE could do something for her. Did she know people living there? Did Tylee? Did they have a great deal on a rental or did they just like the ward/stake, or did they even attend? Did she have a history there? Did she go there as a child? Does she have people that can help her there?

Have her doomsday beliefs taken over and they are in a bunker somewhere? I’m pretty sure I heard a famous author talking about a nonprofit foundation and having some bunkers. What I don’t get about this though is that there aren’t “others” missing. If they truly believe they are to gather the 144k, why aren’t they? Honestly, I just don’t know what to think. I don’t know if this is about beliefs or running from crimes.

I do think Lori and Chad are together. Lori is NEVER without a man. BUT— I’m confused by IF LE know where they are. I don’t understand why there isn’t a warrant for their arrest yet LE says they believe the kids are in danger.

I do not think the kids are alive. I don’t think they could be brainwashed this long without contacting someone. The only way that could happen- them not contacting someone- is if they are being held in not great conditions. Otherwise, I see one or both running away, sneaking out, sneaking a phone, etc. Think about it, in order for them to be ok with not contacting anyone or being seen and reported this long, 4 months, is that they are completely sold on the idea, or completely prevented from doing so. IMHO both of those ideas would be very difficult to accomplish with these kids. How do you sell them on staying quiet-threats, promises, fear and worse? And preventing them would have to be something like restraining them. Locking them in a cellar or bunker, without escape. Both ideas are horrid to think about.

I think it’s possible that Lori poisoned the kids and Alex took them to the desert after. I think that would be a logical explanation for Alex to either be killed or to commit suicide.

One thing I feel certain about- MOO Lori will not get gray roots. And, honestly as “the conquest exhilaration” fades, I see her quickly tiring of Chad. If I were Chad, I would be very concerned.

I wanted to come back to this post about Lori and Chad possibly being in HI since all this talk about the car driving off a cliff in CA gave me some new thoughts. I think you are onto something with the idea that Kauai had some significance to Lori and that is why she wanted to live there. I'm not sure if they would be in HI now though. It seems too pricey to stay there long-term and too limited for them as to travel options to flee again if the police get too close. And there's no way they could get to HI without a record of them traveling there. Police would know if they are there. But, who knows, you could be right. And I can imagine Lori choosing someplace warm to hide out.

I was thinking they might also go somewhere with significance to Chad. He claims he saw his first vision of the future in La Jolla Cove, CA (Lori was also raised near Los Angeles so she would have connection in Southern CA). I checked Google maps and La Jolla Cove is the opposite end of the CA coast from where the car went off the cliff: Google Maps
I tend to think the car going over the cliff isn't them because of the huge distance from places of significance to them-- if they were planning to go over a cliff in CA I see them choosing one closer to where Chad had his first vision (Unless they went to La Jolla Cove to try to bring forward more visions and maybe when nothing happened they kept driving up the coast and eventually drove over the cliff).

Back to the topic of where they might go-- Utah is another place of significance for Chad. He grew up there, went to college there, raised his family and claims he had futuristic visions while driving on the HWY there. I think he could have many supporters in Utah that would hide him too. The fact that Melani and Alex were in Utah for a couple days in mid-Nov while trying to take Melani's kids from BB's parent's house means that Melani and Alex probably know someone they could stay with in Utah. I think Lori would know the same people and they could have gone there.

Arizona and Texas might be on the table for destinations as well-- although I think Lori would want to stay out of AZ due to the multiple death investigations going on there.

MOO.

Can anyone remember or link any details on Alex taking dogs to desert? I’m wondering where, and which desert.
It was from the GH Youtube when he was reading the text exchange with Lori's family member/friend? (doesn't say who but I think I know who it is) She mentioned it in reference to what she thought happened to the kids. Alex took Lori's dogs, the ones Charles had given, out to the desert. Min: 29:40

Arizona and Texas might be on the table for destinations as well-- although I think Lori would want to stay out of AZ due to the multiple death investigations going on there.
I'd also think away from Texas (even though Texas is huge) because it's closer to those from whom I think she's keeping JJ and Tylee (Kay and Larry).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla