Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link is already provided on this thread. Regardless, some poisons can only be found for a short time after death. Poisons like cyanide can only be found up to 2 days after death. After two months buried, it wouldn't be possible to find many poisons anymore. Especially with body being embalmed, because embalming can interfere with toxicology.
There are over 1400 posts. Can you provide the post number?
Embalming only affects the blood and they may well have taken a blood sample beforehand but I haven't seen evidence she was embalmed. Some drugs can be found in the hair, muscle, liver, skeleton. Paracetamol acts on the liver for example. See the link I provided a few posts back.

ETA this link appears to show that a substance detected in the liver can indicate cyanide poisoning. We also know that medicines from the house were removed during the search.

Forensic research extends detection of cyanide poisoning

Last edited:
Lori's family source told Gray Hughes that Lori was looking at wedding dresses suitable for a beach wedding even before Tammy's death. This could have been dismissed as fantasizing on Lori's part, but if she actually bought a dress or made other wedding preparations in advance, it would have been more damning. I wonder if Lori and Chad traveled to Hawaii together or separately? He allegedly had some business there, what about her?

ETA: I'd also like to know what other signs pointed to Tammy's death being suspicious, besides the quick wedding.

Last edited:
Lori's family source told Gray Hughes that Lori was looking at wedding dresses suitable for a beach wedding even before Tammy's death. This could have been dismissed as fantasizing on Lori's part, but if she actually bought a dress or made other wedding preparations in advance, it would have been more damning. I wonder if Lori and Chad traveled to Hawaii together or separately? He allegedly had some business there, what about her?

ETA: I'd also like to know what other signs pointed to Tammy's death being suspicious, besides the quick wedding.

She was healthy and planning to take part in a 5k run, she was doing Zumba when visiting her parents, the "paintball" gun incident, Chad telling her to visit her parents, Chad having a relationship with someone whose husband was shot and killed in his own house but the only other witnesses are now missing or dead, Lori and Alex (the killer of Lori's husband) moving to Rexburg, exhumation of Tammy's body, search warrants on 4 properties including Chad and Tammy's. Chad and Lori disappearing and only talking thru a lawyer, pulling of his podcasts. There are probably more. Was Tammy's life insurance increased? AJMO.

From the article: BBM - Also includes a pic of Lori that we have not seen in msm before I don’t think. The man is not identified in the article. View attachment 227265

Flamm Funeral Home confirmed Tamara's remains were embalmed before she was buried, which would reduce decomposition and potentially preserve any evidence a coroner may find. However embalming "can interfere with toxicology and blood cultures," according to a PBS Frontline report. "But autopsies performed on … exhumed bodies can still provide vital new information, depending on the extent of decomposition."

adding source: It's been four months since J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan were last seen

There are over 1400 posts. Can you provide the post number?
Embalming only affects the blood and they may well have taken a blood sample beforehand but I haven't seen evidence she was embalmed. Some drugs can be found in the hair, muscle, liver, skeleton. Paracetamol acts on the liver for example. See the link I provided a few posts back.

ETA this link appears to show that a substance detected in the liver can indicate cyanide poisoning. We also know that medicines from the house were removed during the search.

Forensic research extends detection of cyanide poisoning

See diggndeeperstill's post above.

I have read through this 3x now and have tried to make heads or tails of it. Perhaps someone else can make a very brief synopsis. From some research I believe it is from 2017.

As I read I couldn't help to think that those who believe and follow these groups, would the political turmoil we are experiencing be the key ingredient they needed to really get the ball rolling? Could this be of concern to LE? A series of a chain of events if they don't execute this perfectly? It is worrisome to say the least.

I have read through this 3x now and have tried to make heads or tails of it. Perhaps someone else can make a very brief synopsis. From some research I believe it is from 2017.

As I read I couldn't help to think that those who believe and follow these groups, would the political turmoil we are experiencing be the key ingredient they needed to really get the ball rolling? Could this be of concern to LE? A series of a chain of events if they don't execute this perfectly? It is worrisome to say the least.

I read this previously, it seems to be someone who is seriously delusional. As for "political turmoil", that seems to be a constant issue in this country.

INMO, it has nothing to do with this situation.

The focus here should be last contact with the children.

My personal frustration, is that I think LEO has much more information about this situation, than has been released. They don't seem to be actively looking for endangered children, giving the public information about last car driven, area where Chad and Lori Daybell have been.

They seem to be trying to make enough of a case for charges against Lori and Chad, meaning that they know where they are, they know that the children are not with them, which to me, leads to a conclusion that they left the country.

I think this is mostly about an ego trip, being considered more "special", or "elite" than the average LDS or Christian "servant". Someone like Chad Daybell who for decades has tried to convince people he is a visionary and has desperately tried to lord his "specialness" over his family has finally found like minded people in Lori, MS×2, JR, HS, and whoever else are considered the elite in this group. That transcript shows an extremely high level of delusion and sense of superiority, and that was from 3 years ago. I can only imagine that the platform they have been given by the "unnamable group" has increased their illness exponentially. Moo.
Ed-spelling

Last edited:
Do you think he would do that? He would make that decision on his own and just do it? I seem to think he wouldn’t unless it was part of the grand plan and she had told him to. But either way, I sure hope not. Jmo
Although
If Lori harmed her children (speculation), how was she ever going to face her own family without being asked/grilled about them? Apart from the end of the world scenario, which IMO could or couldn't have played a part, was she going to cut contact with all her relatives?
I optimistically think the kids are in hiding because of all the evidence that could implicate her in 3 murders. That being either manslaughter or homicide. These kids would serve as key witnesses. Additionally one of the kids is in the middle of a major custody suit and this kid is a cash cow. This is what makes me believe she's guilty. Because any normal person will let the judicial system work and not fear that they are being wronged. But Lori has something to hide and she knows that the missing piece are these kids before law enforcement can officially prosecute. I think she is buying her time waiting for toxicology to come up negative putting all her eggs in the basket that the poisons will not be detected. MOO

Although

I optimistically think the kids are in hiding because of all the evidence that could implicate her in 3 murders. That being either manslaughter or homicide. These kids would serve as key witnesses. Additionally one of the kids is in the middle of a major custody suit and this kid is a cash cow. This is what makes me believe she's guilty. Because any normal person will let the judicial system work and not fear that they are being wronged. But Lori has something to hide and she knows that the missing piece are these kids before law enforcement can officially prosecute. I think she is buying her time waiting for toxicology to come up negative putting all her eggs in the basket that the poisons will not be detected. MOO

BBM. Who are you talking about? I don't recall any custody issues. Jmo.

I was wondering what were the chances of Chad being excommunicated from the Mormon church some time in the near future, due to his visions and making prophecies on the AVOW forum? Would the excommunication, once completed, be made public? What would be his reaction if it happened while he's in hiding? How would it affect his supporters who might still be LDS and could be hiding the children? How about the reaction of Chad's own children?

I seriously doubt that excommunication is going to happen with Chad until this all shakes out and settles down a bit. As it stands his bishop (and who that is might be up in the air at the moment) couldn't even contact him to discuss this or give Chad a chance to meet and argue against it. Possibly that isn't required, but I think it is.

If it does happen then typically the only way anyone finds out about it happening (both excommunication being considered and the eventual results) is if Chad makes it public, either with an announcement himself or telling someone who talks out of turn. The Mormon Church isn't going to say anything official. I don't think they'll even validate it by sayiing "yeah, we excommunicated him" if the person in question is making it clear that they were.

BBM. Who are you talking about? I don't recall any custody issues. Jmo.

Right. This makes zero sense. Maybe I'm wrong, but hasn't LE explicitly said there are no custody battles going on? Plus, we only have two kids involved here. One is within a year of custody being a non-issue anyway and both of them Lori is the only surviving parent with any reasonable legal claim to having custody rights.

Right. This makes zero sense. Maybe I'm wrong, but hasn't LE explicitly said there are no custody battles going on? Plus, we only have two kids involved here. One is within a year of custody being a non-issue anyway and both of them Lori is the only surviving parent with any reasonable legal claim to having custody rights.
You are not wrong. LE specifically said there were no active custody battles for the children.

She was healthy and planning to take part in a 5k run, she was doing Zumba when visiting her parents, the "paintball" gun incident, Chad telling her to visit her parents, Chad having a relationship with someone whose husband was shot and killed in his own house but the only other witnesses are now missing or dead, Lori and Alex (the killer of Lori's husband) moving to Rexburg, exhumation of Tammy's body, search warrants on 4 properties including Chad and Tammy's. Chad and Lori disappearing and only talking thru a lawyer, pulling of his podcasts. There are probably more. Was Tammy's life insurance increased? AJMO.
Don't forget the rushed funeral and burial (all within three days - when normally it takes closer to a week - and in a different state), VI's also said Chad was acting strange during this time, at the memorial service, and by having his children clear out her belongings from the home.

ETA: Also Chad disappearing with no apparent contact with his Bishop, forcing him to be released from his calling as executive secretary.

Last edited:
You are not wrong. LE specifically said there were no active custody battles for the children.
Exactly my point No children no custody battle. a custody battle doesn't have to be legalized a custody battle could just be amongst the two participating parties arguing on which one will keep the kids one fearing that the other one will eventually begin legal battles think outside the box a little bit. Moo

Exactly my point No children no custody battle. a custody battle doesn't have to be legalized a custody battle could just be amongst the two participating parties arguing on which one will keep the kids one fearing that the other one will eventually begin legal battles think outside the box a little bit. Moo
In this case, Lori was custodial parent and grandparents don't have rights. I fail to see why she would fear any custody battles from grandparents. It ain't her first rodeo. She fought for custody against Joseph Ryan for years over Taylee. I fail to see any reason whatsoever for her to hide children over non-existing custody battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizawho