ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman on Kauai misses deadline to show authorities her 2 missing children are OK

January 30 at 5:57 PM

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - The deadline for an Idaho mother who’s been living on Kauai to prove her missing children are alive passed Thursday without any evidence on their welfare.

Lori Vallow had until 5 p.m. to physically bring 7-year-old J.J. Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan to authorities in Idaho.

But neither she nor the kids ever showed up.

In a news conference, the children’s grandmother said she believes Vallow may still be on Kauai.

In the meantime, the whereabouts of her children remain unknown. The last time anyone saw them was back in September.

“Lori is not going to make this easy. She’s got an endgame in her head,” said Woodcock. “How do you not produce your child? The only word that’s coming to my mind right now is monster.”

Woman on Kauai misses deadline to show authorities her 2 missing children are OK
I'm assuming the children are dead. Is this what most websleuths believe?

Petition of Guardianship Joshua Vallow
Filed 1/29/20

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Case Information

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

We will be doing a Facebook Live at ~6:15pm to promote tonight's special. We'll also do a Facebook Live after the special to answer any questions viewers may have about this complicated case. Join us
@fox13
@LaurenSnews
@Bobevansanchor
Quote Tweet
2_3BJw-W_normal.jpg

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
· 7h
This special report is just an appetizer for tonight's 30-minute special. Please tune in tonight at 9:30pm for FOX 13 Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee. FULL STORY: FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

6:56 PM · Jan 31, 2020

Adam Herbets on Twitter

January 31,2020
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: The grandparents of JJ Vallow tell me they filed for guardianship this week through the Madison County Magistrate Court. They also confirm the Idaho Dept. of Health is conducting investigation into missing children’s safety and has until 2/10/20. #fox10phoenix
EPp9ElSU4AArvSR

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

To clarify — this is petition to file for guardianship of JJ. Family confirms they’ve been notified that if children are located, they will be placed in custody of state agency and then appointed guardian. #fox10phoenix

January 31, 2020

FOX 13 (SLC) Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee

FOX 13 Investigates: The Search for JJ and Tylee

Adam Herbets and Lauren Steinbrecher did a very decent job for young, local reporters trying to give exposure to this story. It is probably less than 30 minutes with commercial breaks/weather, but it is focused. I truly appreciate their efforts.

I feel like peer pressure here in Utah might have some kind of effect on Chad’s family to hopefully get them to communicate with their Dad in someway that these children’s whereabouts must be disclosed.

Thanks Bray2020 for posting that this was going to air.

I've just put together an estimated timeline for the morning Alex shot and killed Charles, together with some quotes from their statements to law enforcement, and a few of my observations.

The timings for the 911 call and officer's bodycam come from assuming the bodycam is set to UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) which is 7 hours ahead of AZ.

6:30am/7am: Alex wakes up.

Pre-7:40am Charles tells the hotel to expect him and JJ for breakfast. Lawyers: Husband of Lori Vallow made prediction on who will kill him months before he died

7:30am Lori had JJ’s backpack ready for school. She looked at the clock.

7:40am Charles arrives, per Lori. She tells him to go now, and get breakfast for JJ from Burger King (nearest BK I can see is 9 miles/17 mins away, S Alma School Rd, could be near the school which is 15 mins away).

7:50am Tylee wakes up to commotion in her bedroom doorway (of all places in the house) which happened when Charles came back for his phone, so JJ must already be strapped in the car.

7:55am the bat business and Alex pulling Charles back from behind. Tylee is sent out to the car.

7:55 – 8am Charles is shot.

8:00am (5 min later) estimate of when Lori left the house. This gave Lori time to stop and get breakfast for JJ, (she remembered her purse), eat it and take the 30 min round trip to school, and be back by 8:48am.

8:20am JJ’s school gates open.

8:24am Charles comes to pick up JJ – per Alex’s “about 20 mins ago” statement to officer at 8:44am. *Alternatively if he means 20 mins before he shot him this could be 7:40 am.

8:35am Alex shoots Charles – per his “er, couple of minutes” statement on 911 call. He increases this to 5 minutes when he answers questions outside.

8:37am Alex calls 911 (6 min call). This would be 37 mins after an 8:00am shooting. (Quite dead.)

8:43am Officers arrive/Alex comes out of house.

8:48am Lori approaches officer with Tylee, from rental car.

Alex’s responses to officer’s questions:

Q: “When did this happen?” A: “Maybe 5 minutes before I called.”

Q: “What time did he come to pick up the son?” A: “About 20 minutes ago maybe”

Q: “Are you working now?” A: “Er, I’m on vacation this week.”

Q: “Well what do you do for a living?” A: “Oh, I drive a truck”

Q: “How long ago did they leave? Has it been like an hour, 10 minutes?” A: “20 minutes, I don’t know.”

Q: “So not terribly long?” A: “No, no, no.”

Q: “What time did you about wake up this morning?” A: “6:30 or 7

Q: “Normal day this morning…wake up?” A: “Yeah, vacation, just hanging out, yeah”

Q: “Normal, you, your sister, your niece?” A: “Yeah, gonna go do something fun today”

Q: “You all live in San Tan Valley so why…is it just easier to just hang out here?” A: “Yeah, just, I was just here late last night, stayed the night” (just = minimizing)

Q: “Are you and your sister pretty close?” A: “Yeah, we were planning to go do something today.” (planning - but not saying what, murder most likely)

Lori’s statement: (parts)

Lori said he told her all of a sudden that he was coming Wednesday night and he wanted to see [redacted]. (note 'all of a sudden' precludes planning - misdirection of LE)

Lori indicated her husband hadn’t been here in a couple weeks (since her moving) and he had been “nasty” when he was here. (contradictory)

Lori stated he contacted her and said he was coming Wednesday night and said he was going to pick [redacted] up and take him to school Thursday and then pick him up Thursday and take him Friday. (misdirection of LE - she agreed to a future plan indicating she expected Charles would be alive)

Lori stated his job gives him freedom so he doesn’t have to stay home every day and take care of a special needs child. Lori indicated she does that. (resentment)

Lori indicated her husband had told her that he was coming last night and Lori told him that he couldn’t stay at the house and she would get him a hotel. (he was already in a hotel for past few weeks per link above)

Lori stated that [redacted] does go to school all day and she talked about how she is just getting his services back. (contradicts having to be home all day)

Lori talked about how [redacted] has been a nightmare because her husband ripped [redacted] out of his routine…

Lori described how [redacted] freaks out when he finds out dad is coming because he associates when dad took him to Houston so Lori didn’t tell [redacted] that he was coming. (she didn't tell JJ Charles would be taking him to school, because he would undoubtedly find the reality of Lori taking him hard to accept, but note he was happy to stay outside in Charles' car)

Lori stated he didn’t bother her last night which she was kind of surprised about because she was expecting “kind of an ambushthat he would just come over and be “just mean”. (contradicts what she said earlier - unless they were going to ambush Charles the night before.)

She didn’t hear from him except that he texted her to say he would be there at 7:30 to pick up [redacted]

Lori said he came over in the morning and he was banging on the door. Lori said here we go so she was just trying to be nice and had [redacted] stuff ready for school. I asked what time he got there and Lori stated he had said he would be there at 7:30 but it was more like 7:40 7:35ish but she wasn’t sure. Lori remembers looking at the clock at 7:30 and indicated he is usually very punctual.

Lori said her brother had stayed there last night because Lori was worried her husband would come over and “cause trouble with” her. Lori said she just wanted someone else there, wanted her brother there. (reveals planning - there was no trouble until she took his phone, he was set up)

Lori said she was getting [redacted] stuff ready and he was saying he was leaving in 20 minutes, mentioning it was 15 minutes to the school. Lori mentioned that you can’t get there early because they don’t open the gates until about 8:20 or something. Lori suggested to him that they go now, because she didn’t want him in the house, so they could go to Burger King and get breakfast.

Lori told her husband to go and he agreed so Lori gave him the backpack and they got in the car. Lori stated her husband always leaves something in the house, that he always comes back and he never leaves the first time and she is always expecting her husband to come back in the house. Lori advised he had left his phone on the counter. (how surprising that she has to lead into an explanation of what she did next!)

Lori said his phone was on the counter and then Lori had his phone. He told Lori to give him his phone and she told him “why don’t you show me your text that you’ve been texting.” (note the seamless transition from Charles leaves the phone to and then Lori has it!! Does not tally with her wanting him gone.)

Lori stated he “goes nuts” and then indicated that he’s gone nuts before and that she and [redacted] have had to leave with [redacted] before, over the years five times… Lori said you don’t know what’s going to set him off. (this doesn't tally with deliberately setting him off)

Lori mentioned that they have [redacted] and he is special needs and it’s really hard. (more narrative building about her being saintly, and resentment about JJ)

Lori said he came back in and she wouldn’t give him back his phone and he was screaming at her to give him back his phone. Lori said she was just holding it there and he was screaming at her. Lori said she was kind of walking around the house so he couldn’t get it and he was kind of reaching for it.

Lori said [redacted] came out of her room upset and she had a bat. (omits to say why she kind of walked towards Tylee's room but then camped there long enough to disturb Tylee until Tylee came out)

Lori said her brother Alex heard the commotion and he came out into the main room. (Tylee says he was already involved right outside her room)

Lori said her husband is screaming and is super upset.

Lori doesn’t know if [redacted] swung at him or what but he grabbed the bat from [redacted] and went to hit [redacted] with the bat […] and her brother grabbed him from behind to stop him from hitting [redacted]. (NB> Neither Alex nor Tylee says this is what happened)

Lori said then they [Alex and Charles] get into the thing and he’s hitting her brother with the bat and they’re on the ground like grappling around or whatever. (Tylee says she was sent outside before this)

Lori said she is freaking out and is trying to go around and knows [redacted] is in the car. (but still keeps the phone, so Charles won't be able to call 911)

Lori told [redacted] to go get in the car with [redacted] because she didn’t want [redacted] coming in and she wanted [redacted] out and didn’t want the kids in the house for whatever “this fight was going to be”. (premeditation)

Lori stated […] Charles was coming at her with the bat, yelling at her to give him his phone. Lori stated she still had the phone in her hand.

[NB> she told Tylee to let go of the bat and let Charles have it - because shouting wasn’t going to be cause to shoot a man. Yet she did not relinquish the phone and that was the only reason she has given for Charles following her, and this flies in the face of telling Charles to go because she didn’t want him in the house. She knows he’s not going to leave without his phone, it's not as if he lives there and will be coming back for it. The argument in Tylee’s bedroom doorway seems set up to get Tylee up and out of the house, witness an argument but not witness the murder and because Lori knows Charles won’t be walking back out to JJ. Lori reveals foreknowledge of what was “going to be”. Alex avoids saying why he spent the night there and if they planned to do something fun today he should be able to say what, as plan indicates.]

Tylee's statement (parts):

[redacted] advised that she woke up around 7:50 because she heard yelling right outside her door.

[redacted] said she immediately jumped up and she got the bat and she opened the door and it was her stepdad outside the doorway and her uncle kind of in the doorway and she could hear her mom behind him.

[redacted] said … her uncle kind of moved out of the way and her mom kind of went past him and into the big room where everything happened and she kind of walked with them.

[redacted] said she kind of stuck the baseball bat out there and [Charles] grabbed it and tried to take it but she held onto the end.

She saw [her stepdad] take a step back so she thinks her uncle grabbed him and took him back

(NB. Tylee is not there when Charles and Alex are grappling on the floor/Alex is being hit with the bat.)

[redacted] advised her mum told her to go with [redacted] and then she ran out the door.

[redacted] said she stood there with her little brother. [redacted] indicated he was in the front seat so she opened the door and stood there.

I returned to when she talked about putting the bat out when her step-dad was coming at her mom and asked her to describe what was going on. I asked if there was a reason that she put the bat up. [redacted] stated yes, that he was walking towards her mom and [redacted] did not want him to do anything so she just stuck out the bat.

[redacted] said she’s holding it by the place where you hold it and he kind of took it. [redacted] indicated her mom said ‘just let go’.

ETA - MOO (except direct quotes from documents and media)

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
2 hrs ·
When did Chad Daybell and his new wife Lori Vallow first step foot on the island of Kauai together? We may be closing gaps in this timeline tonight. Stay tuned.

17 mins ·
“They said that they waited all day for God to tell them which house to go to and he told them to come to mine,” said Jeani Martin.

A Hawaii homeowner speaks to me exclusively and provides documentation of Chad Daybell’s rental application from November 7, 2019 — two weeks after his first wife Tammy Daybell is buried in Utah.

The online app lists Lori Daybell as Chad’s wife and explains why he allegedly wanted to move in.

“They said that they waited all day for... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

10 hrs ·
VOICEMAIL: On 7/14/19 Charles’ son says he got this voicemail from Lori Vallow. She starts by saying “It’s Lolo, I just wanted to talk to you and see how you’re doing.”

This message came three days after the Charles was shot and killed. At this time, his son said she had not provided any detail to what happened. He called back but says she didn’t answer. This would be the last time he received a call from Lori Vallow.

VOICEMAIL: On 7/14/19 Charles’ son says... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

11 hrs ·
ALLEGED TEXTS FROM LORI: One of Charles Vallow’s sons shared this group chat conversation with me from last July. Alex Cox shot and killed Charles on July 11, 2019 around 8:30 AM. The first text here on Charles’ death comes in the next day around 4:30 PM. When her stepson asks what happened, the response from Lori says she’s waiting on the medical examiner. The rest of the Vallow family found out about the shooting on the news. Charles’ son tells me Lori danced around questions and acted nonchalant, sometimes going hours without responding.

83759084_1507154052780940_5278387607032561664_o.jpg
83886665_1507154072780938_7294532215977803776_o.jpg
83767074_1507154079447604_3264157243536310272_o.jpg
83637723_1507154086114270_5054937797404655616_o.jpg
83608537_1507159619447050_5272564159660163072_n.jpg

DBM - wrong thread. Mods please delete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics