Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... there are many reasons to not move the records. Personal choice is one of them. Maybe there's something he doesn't want people to see on the record. Maybe it wasn't moved to hide his location.

I happen to know he wasn't excommunicated. I can't say more. I have an evidence-backed theory as to why he hasn't moved his record, but I can't share it here. VI status - you can accept that or not. LE may be able to subpoena for more information regarding his records (see below). All I can say is I confirm what has been reported that his record is (currently) not in the ward in Hawaii.

Regarding membership records:
Privacy Notice
"If you are a member of the Church, your general membership information and any optional information you may choose to provide (for example, email address and photo) may be shared with Church members in your ward or branch and stake or district as necessary for the Church purposes listed above. Some of your information may also be viewable on a limited and restricted basis on our internet resources, including ChurchofJesusChrist.org. You may opt out of sharing information or limit the optional information you share by modifying your profile preferences on individual resources.

c. Legal requirements.
We may access and disclose your personal data, posts, journal entries, online chats, personal notes, content, or other submissions to any resource if we have a good-faith belief that doing so is required by a subpoena, by a judicial or administrative order, or is otherwise required by law. Additionally, we may disclose your personal information and other information: as required by law or to exercise or defend legal rights; to take precautions against liability; to protect the rights, property, or safety of the resource of any individual or of the general public; to maintain and protect the security and integrity of our services or infrastructure; to protect ourselves and our services from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; or to assist government law enforcement agencies."
It couldn't have been about hiding his location, because Lori transfered her records in the past two weeks when the world knew their location.

I'm now wondering if any of that money went to buying his children's cooperation/support. Didn't they have a family vacation to California during the Thanksgiving holiday (as mentioned by a VI family friend)? Did he fly them out and pay for the vacation himself using these funds? If so that would seem rather insulting to Tammy's memory as well. Can you imagine? "Hey kiddos, I know your mom just died and was buried, but hey I just got remarried and you have a new mother and we want you to be happy so we brought you out here to vacation with us using your mother's life insurance money. I'm sure she is happy for us and approves so you should as well!" :eek::mad::(
IMO He did pay for the trip, but I understand that Lori was not known to the kids yet, and neither was his remarriage. The social media pictures that were posted did not include Lori, at least.

Wow - excellent find! One thing I am trying to understand (and I don't know if we have anyone anymore from AVOW who may know) - Do you think the flyer says "come see Yellowstone in September" because it is *close* to Rexburg (which is says the event is Sept 21 in Rexburg, ID)?? I don't know where in yellowstone park you would be able to host any sort of conference - I think Jackson Hole, Bozeman or West Yellowstone would be the closest options? Would love to hear other interpretations of the flyer. It would give me hope that Tylee got handed off to someone if there was some meet-up the Sept 8th weekend.

I agree with you. They're trying to piggyback on Yellowstone here, but the conference was in Rexburg, as I read it.

IMO He did pay for the trip, but I understand that Lori was not known to the kids yet, and neither was his remarriage. The social media pictures that were posted did not include Lori, at least.

Good grief. He was literally a Disneyland Dad. (Ok, not literally if it was Knotts' Berry Farm.) Trying to buy the direction of the children's affection and loyalty. DISGUSTING.

Oh my gosh! I feel sick and I hope this isn't against the rules to post about. But I just discovered that the group Chad regularly did speaking conferences for, the one that we can't name here anymore due to the cease and desist request, had an event in Yellowstone in Sept 2019. :eek::eek::eek:

Now this group that we're not going to mention by name, stated in their press release that Chad last spoke for them in Feb 2019 and they are no longer affiliated with Chad in anyway. But that doesn't mean Chad (and Lori by association) stopped attending their conferences after Feb. So what I really, really want to know now is-- was Chad in Yellowstone in Sept 2019? o_O

ETA: we probably need to proceed with caution in sleuthing this rabbit hole, but if anyone finds some evidence Chad or others associated with Lori went to that event in Yellowstone in Sept please send in a tip to the FBI or the Rexburg PD.

MOO.
I didn't get the impression that the conference was held in Yellowstone, but that Yellowstone visit was suggested in connection with the Rexburg conference in September. None of Chad's frends were speakers on that occasion - the topic was not directly related to his area of interest.

Twitter

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

Hawaii Fifth Circuit Court now lists Lori Vallow Daybell's extradition hearings this afternoon in Kauai. Sean Bartholick who gave a statement on their behalf in December has not returned our request for comment. Idaho Court records list no attorney in the case. #Daybell #Vallow

2:11 PM · Feb 21, 2020·Twitter Web App

Well, if she doesn't have an attorney, it means she probably is not going to fight the extradition, I'd assume...

I have been following this story here, and I might have commented once or twice, can't remember.

I have a 5 year old son with severe developmental disabilities (not autistic but very similar). I also have an older daughter who is not disabled. I was just thinking about my experience with my son and how much time, energy, money, energy (ha that counts twice) he takes. There have been moments along the way where I didn't think I could do it anymore - care for my son. I have been able to persevere and get through the hard times by several factors: my husband is a rock star dad, we live somewhere that has an affordable and excellent respite/day care for kiddos with special needs, and I LOVE my son. There is a tiny little unicorn part of me that feels for Lori and how difficult it can be raising a child with developmental delays or autism.

I'm not saying AT ALL that any of that makes what she appears to have done OK. Not by a LONG shot. But I hadn't seen anywhere where someone brings this up here, that caring for a special needs child is freaking hard. And obviously Lori as a narcissist is the last person who could do it.

I don't really know what my point is, I'm just kinda rambling. I just wanted to give a voice to those of us who are raising kids like JV and what it's like.

According to the probable cause document, JJ’s Risperidone prescription bottle was dated Jan. 2019. This must be the medication that Lori would not give Charles when she left JJ with Charles and disappeared for awhile. I wonder how many daily doses he would have taken before Lori took the bottle and if it was a 30 day fill/refill or one for 90 days? There was 17 pills left in the bottle when Rexburg PD located it in Lori’s Rexburg apartment. She kept that bottle of Risperidone for nearly a year. Why? I’m wondering if she used it to OD JJ in Rexburg and after the OD 17 pills were left.

I googled Risperdone overdose...interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆