Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry- should have clarified- I’m talking about MB & BB’s current court filings- we’ve only got pieces.

ETA- Gardener1850 is doing a fabulous job of keeping up with the media!! Been following since early on - it is a lot to digest!

Gardener1850 has compiled a very comprehensive timeline for this case, including links to bodycam video from LE, Chandler PD in Arizona, on the day that CV was killed by AC.

Last edited:
Bringing over comment from the media thread:

omg BB asserting Melani knows where the children are-- and that statement from new husband! i cant begin to say how happy i am that he (also a dad) has turned out to be good people in spite of being caught up in this creepy cult. am so glad he realized from the start that all this means his own children are in as much danger as the two who have gone missing, and immediately went to the police PLUS gave up visitations. i hope his exwife has taken their children into hiding currently, just as BB did. i also hope the police are keeping a watchful eye on #2hub because now that he's told what he knows i expect he too has a giant target on his back.

one thing i am very much wondering about, is why these particular marriage matches were made... it werent for love. WHO decided certain people should quick marry certain people, and for what purpose? is CD definitively the leader of this cult? i've seen it said that he is, ive seen it said that he isnt, ive seen it said its not even a *real* cult as in, it has no physical home base but mostly revolves around events and online. would really like to hear more about this mysterious entity, especially since BB seems to indicate in those published snippets that he is aware of possibly MANY more deaths and disappearances than only those of his family members.

also @Gardener1850 --TY so much posting all these updates. this story makes the heart sick and the head spin

My head is spinning too. Such a crazy case! Please discuss over here in this thread. Thanks. :)

We discussed in the last thread that KSL TV in Utah ran a story last night that included an interview with the Chief ME who performed the autopsy on Tammy. The lead in to the story said that Tammy’s results will be released soon. The weird thing about this is that story disappeared. It was never posted online. Others here on the forum located in Utah confirmed this as well. I reached out to the reporter but haven’t heard back.

I think LE may have at least preliminary results and is holding back because they want Chad to return to Idaho with Lori to avoid extradition.

I bet that Chad is not sleeping very well this weekend. I hope that Rexburg DA has a present for him.

Unless, Chad stays in Hawaii, when Lori gets transferred. Or, Chad heads for the border with his stash of cash, to get another blonde without baggage.

Money and Sex

I better be DARNED good sex because the lawyers are gonna take all the money!

My head is spinning too. Such a crazy case! Please discuss over here in this thread. Thanks. :)

I spent pretty much my entire day reading this thread and I literally cannot keep up. Things are happening so fast!

Based on the comment that Gardener1850 brought over, this part, “i cant begin to say how happy i am that he (also a dad) has turned out to be good people in spite of being caught up in this creepy cult. am so glad he realized from the start that all this means his own children are in as much danger as the two who have gone missing, and immediately went to the police PLUS gave up visitations. i hope his exwife has taken their children into hiding currently, just as BB did. i also hope the police are keeping a watchful eye on #2hub because now that he's told what he knows i expect he too has a giant target on his back.”

Not sure what to think because IP has a tainted history, see court case for domestic violence regarding now ex-wife. MOO

i have a bad feeling after watching the dateline show on this that in those heavy tubs which you see in the CCTV footage from the storage locker were bodies

because when the locker was opened those heavy tubs were gone and everything else was still there ugh - JMO

where are those tubs now would be great if they could find them

I don't think so.

First: They would have stunk horribly. Tylee weighed 160 pounds. Do you how much that is in dead weight?
I can't quite remember the footage, but the tubs were handled with a fair amount of ease

Even JJ would have stunk really bad. Those units are not climate controlled.

There also would have been maggots etc. Tubs also would have bloated due to gas expansion.

Hmm...I wonder if she knows something about CD allegedly killing TD or having her killed & knows where there is evidence and she'll use it in a plea once back in ID. MOO
I doubt it’s enough for Lori to know about it. She would need indisputable proof. She’s firmly established herself as a lying liar that lies when there’s no apparent reason. When it comes to saving herself nothing out of her mouth can be assumed to be the truth. Nothing.

If that's the scenario, the most workable thing would be for her to get on a bus from West Yellowstone to Bozeman. Karst Stage has been running since the statecoach days, and there are several newer businesses that run shuttles to the airport or on-demand service to Big Sky or other areas.
I wonder if any vehicles were reported missing/stolen. Alex may well have known how to hot wire a car but if not he was certainly capable of clubbing someone over the head and taking their keys.

'Lori Daybell is a loving Mother. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor,” attorney Sean Bartholick said in a statement released on Monday.".

Who remembers this quote?!

Okay, allegations have now moved "beyond speculation and rumor". So? When is Lori going to adress the issues? Instead, she is obfuscating justice by first ignoring a summons to bring her children in, now, she is refusing extradition.

It doesn't seem like Lori Daybell is addressing any allegations at all.

Just saying.

Seriously!! Lol

i had a good chuckle spelling mistakes are the best :)

It doesn't seem like LoriDaybell is addressing any allegations at all.

feel like this is going to drag out quite a bit, possibly the extradition hearing might give us more to work with but it may not be until she gets backs to Idaho that we'll know more

I have been lurking and trying to catch up for weeks, literally. But I finally have so I have another thought to add, just some cultural insight.

LDS people do believe in preparedness, and we are taught it's a good thing. We are advised to prepare financially to be out of debt and have some back up savings in case of long term illness or accident, or loss of employment. We are taught to have 72 kits or bug out bags and emergency plans in case of house fire, or natural disaster and so on. We are taught to have food storage in case of shortages, employment gaps, or even possible quarantine situations... Just general concepts of being prepared because it promotes faith instead of fear - and financially it's just wise.

Prepping is taking this to more of a hobby level and sometimes to extreme levels. My own father went through a prepper stage where he built a brick oven in the yard for outdoor cooking in case they needed it. They dug a well so they have water supply not connected to the city if they need it. They have a solar generator and battery storage unit in a faraday cage as well as about 2+ years food storage for them and many others. This is beyond what is currently counseled by the church. They have done so because they can and because they want to, but that level is not part of any of our specific beliefs.

My reason for being interested in this case is that I'm not close enough to be a VI sort of person, but I'm one step away in many directions. I'm part of many groups of people who study the end times prophecies, and have heard a lot of these various ideas. I have rejected the ones that are not doctrinal and more extreme... but I have been invited to events by that company we don't name, and I have been invited to join AVOW by various people. I have an uncle who goes to AVOW to talk with his ham radio buddies. (another prepping concept) I know two authors that published through Chad personally, and one of them is a VERY close friend an she was the one who told me about this case. We talk at least weekly. Facebook seems to think that Jason Mow should be my friend as he's at the top of all the suggestions they give because of so many mutual friends.

Because of that.. here's what I'm seeing - There are many who study and are interested in the end times type things in the LDS church. There are three types. The first type sticks only to scriptures and prophetic sayings. The second type looks beyond that and includes personal revelation, discussion with others about non doctrinal speculation... and the third type is so HUNGRY for this kind of stuff not coming directly from the church leadership and the pulpit that they cling to anyone claiming to have more info, people like JR the author and Chad and so on... Lori fits this third type to a T but add in some serious psychosis and fanaticism. It's that third group that are the ones who go off the rails and go looking for anything to satisfy curiosity and impatience in this regard. I recently explained to someone else that though the LDS church says "latter-day" referring to last days type of things, they were named this back in 1830... it's been almost 2 centuries of "last days". This third kind of person is not always involved with AVOW and with that group we don't name or even with cultish behavior - BUT a subset of that sort is! I've suddenly become aware of how many on my friends lists on social media are in that kind of mindset. It's made me a little sick to see how close it is to me all over the place.

The trend I've seen is that third group, especially when radicalized like Lori and Chad seem to be - tend to go pretty drastic and do really strange things believing angels and God are instructing them to do so. I learned yesterday there is a girl I grew up with who is also part of Chad's group, was told by this group that she is one of the 144k and so she divorced her husband and moved to Missouri and is in "waiting" to be called upon. This kind of behavior in the third type I named has been spoken against by church leadership over and over and over again as recently as last October's conference for the worldwide church.

Not sure if all this rambling helps anything... just some insight I guess. (I'm sorry I'm long winded)

Very enlightening...Thank You

'Lori Daybell is a loving Mother. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor,” attorney Sean Bartholick said in a statement released on Monday.".

Who remembers this quote?!

Okay, allegations have now moved "beyond speculation and rumor". So? When is Lori going to adress the issues? Instead, she is obfuscating justice by first ignoring a summons to bring her children in, now, she is refusing extradition.

It doesn't seem like Lori Daybell is addressing any allegations at all.

Just saying.

Seems easy enough, share where the children are now, and you get a felony down to a misdemeanor, you legally give up custody of the minor children, you continue to live in paradise with your new lover (husband) AND you can still be a leader (goddess, translated being, vampire, et al...whatever you want) to the lower level sheep. Is that a fair plea deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff