Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for providing a link, it sounds like a worthwhile cause. Is it okay if I share the link with others, like media outlets, so they can investigate and share this information? Thanks again! MOO

Knock yourself out, but I got it from the MSM myself, so I don't think it's anything new. Julie herself talked about it.

Really interesting and thanks for sharing. Honestly, I am familiar with real guns and paintball guns. How are the air soft guns different? I guess I don’t understand. :(
Air soft guns (Also known as B.B. Guns) are a gun that shoots a (usually) plastic pellet. They still hurt though and can bruise. They can pierce skin if fired close enough and if powerful enough (they vary from a toy to quite strong powered), they could blind you if they hit you in the eye. Airsofting is a hobby, done here in organised groups and wearing safety equipment. Not the kind of thing a dad fires at his kids MOO.

Really interesting and thanks for sharing. Honestly, I am familiar with real guns and paintball guns. How are the air soft guns different? I guess I don’t understand. :(
Air soft shoots plastic bullets. Fires propelled with cartridges with some type of gas propellant I think. All kinds of types of typical guns and rifles.

ETA- changed to plastic bullets
Gas is CO2

@WhereIsWaldo

Thread closed before I could answer. I did go back to check your prior response and could not find where clothes that LV has worn are related to the crimes she has been accused of. So I guess my original comment still stands as such.

See for yourself, it was in MSM, Julie Rowe herself plugged it in Inside Edition I think...
Greater Tomorrow RF

I mean I could be wrong, but it's just weird that both websites look so similar. I don't know what that student clearinghouse thing is, I just thought the coincidence was strange and note worthy.

Sorry, I am missing the connection (duh) though it must be apparent. I have missed some threads. Would you explain the connection? Sorry, I don’t understand. :/ MOO

Air soft shoots plastic bullets. Fires propelled with cartridges with some type of gas propellant I think. All kinds of types of typical guns and rifles.

ETA- changed to plastic bullets
Gas is CO2
Yeah if he was firing at the kids with a CO2 airsoft gun, that would hurt like mad. My kids do it as a hobby and it usually takes a week for a bruise to go, it’s a small bruise it leaves but a painful one..they wear the safety equipment too. They’ve had a couple of skin punctures with them. JMO

@WhereIsWaldo

Thread closed before I could answer. I did go back to check your prior response and could not find where clothes that LV has worn are related to the crimes she has been accused of. So I guess my original comment still stands as such.

Thanks for responding...respectfully, I will answer. If you follow the post back to the one I responded to, when you receive Temple endowments or ordinances, you agree to wear the temple garments. Again, it is not secretive but the process is considered more sacred, within the LDS church or community. It is MOO, that at some point in Lori Vallow’s past, possibly before or after her husband, CV, converted from Catholicism (?) to LDS or Mormonism, they would have been sealed in the Temple. MOO

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews

NEW Lori Vallow Docs: Madison Co prosecutor filed subpoena duces tecum, calling upon Lori's Princeville landlord, Kauai Beach Resort, and JJ's school in Rexburg to deliver all docs in relation to Lori and/or Chad Daybell.
@fox13
#LoriVallow #loridaybell

9:17 PM · Feb 25, 2020

Lauren Steinbrecher on Twitter

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews

Replying to
@LaurenSnews
and
@fox13
For JJ's school, the Madison Co. prosecutor wants "enrollment information and documents, attendance records, financial records, discipline records, and/or teacher/classroom notes and documents" pertaining to JJ.
@fox13
#LoriVallow #loridaybell

9:20 PM · Feb 25, 2020

See for yourself, it was in MSM, Julie Rowe herself plugged it in Inside Edition I think...
Greater Tomorrow RF

I mean I could be wrong, but it's just weird that both websites look so similar. I don't know what that student clearinghouse thing is, I just thought the coincidence was strange and note worthy.

The student clearinghouse is a way to verify education - it has nothing to do with Chad.

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews

NEW Lori Vallow Docs: Madison Co prosecutor filed subpoena duces tecum, calling upon Lori's Princeville landlord, Kauai Beach Resort, and JJ's school in Rexburg to deliver all docs in relation to Lori and/or Chad Daybell.
@fox13
#LoriVallow #loridaybell

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews

Replying to
@LaurenSnews
and
@fox13
For JJ's school, the Madison Co. prosecutor wants "enrollment information and documents, attendance records, financial records, discipline records, and/or teacher/classroom notes and documents" pertaining to JJ.
@fox13
#LoriVallow #loridaybell

Good, I wondered if maybe a teacher or admin had heard JJ say anything interesting MOO

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews

@fox13
#LoriVallow #loridaybell

Lauren Steinbrecher
@LaurenSnews

Replying to
@LaurenSnews
and
@fox13
@fox13
#LoriVallow #loridaybell

It’s interesting that they want the teacher/classroom notes. I’ve never seen a warrant for those, is that usual in the USA? I’m glad they are though as they could well yield the most info about JJ and his emotional state IMO.

Surely, if CD received $430,000 from TD life insurance, he has already blown through at least 35% of that amount in how many days? MOO

If he'd spent 35 percent of the $430,000, he'd still have $278,000 in the bank, not $152,000. In any event, I doubt he's spent much more than 30k (just air fares, hotels, rentals, lease down payments, etc.). I would think he has the rest of the funds (or something close) at a different location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46