Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she actually wanted to stay in Hawaii and fight extradition, but her lawyer hit her with a "Lori, we got bigger fish to fry, you're not getting out, let's go back to Idaho you sicko".
Haha maybe they quoted her a price for fighting it and CD said he didn’t have enough? At the end of the day they could only fight it if a) she wasn’t LV or b) the legalities of the arrest and LE had got it all in order. I’ll bet she wasn’t happy though. MOO

Haha maybe they quoted her a price for fighting it and CD said he didn’t have enough? At the end of the day they could only fight it if a) she wasn’t LV or b) the legalities of the arrest and LE had got it all in order. I’ll bet she wasn’t happy though. MOO
I was actually expecting her to fight, wouldn't be surprised at all lol.
"No, I'm not Lori Vallow, I'm Lori DaYbElL".

Exactly what I believe as well. I had originally thought that the argument between AC and LV was something to do with the "whole family". Now I think it was to do with some botched effort to off CV while she was in HI.
My hypothesis was that the argument was perhaps caused by AC confessing to Lori that he had killed JR (for her, without first being instructed by Lori to do so), and that AC had thought she'd be pleased to hear this, but instead (for some reason) she went ballistic. JR died in Apr 18, the argument was in early 2019. Jmo

ETA (corrected error on month of JE's death in '18)

Last edited:
My hypothesis was that the argument was perhaps caused by AC confessing to Lori that he had killed JR (for her, without being instructed by Lori to do so), and that AC had thought she'd be pleased to hear this, but instead (for some reason) she went ballistic. JR died in Dec 18, the argument was in early 2019. Jmo

Joe actually died in April 2018.

But in a family where people have committed Federal crimes and have been on the wrong side of a very large number of situations, how does one shame "the entire family?"

Pardon the diversion, but I once asked someone (nicely, I swear, I was nice) if they wanted to go home with me to help me work through some strategies to help my little octopus whose meltdown they were advising me on while we were in line for a Honeybaked Ham. That person, quite unironically, informed me that it was not.her.job.:D

I hope Lori was treated with a little grace during those times when you just struggle. It's hard.
Yea, it's especially hard, when Lori was alone raising the child, because her husband (who did a lot with the child) was killed by her brother, and her daughter (who often helped with care) went missing. And never mind she gave child's service dog back to trainer. And never mind JJ wasn't able to see or talk to his grandparents anymore. In other words, I don't feel sorry for Lori even for one second.

Last edited:
Oh my, the people standing in line behind Chad do NOT look happy about having strangers video in their direction. I wonder if they know who Chad is or if they were confused on what all the attention was about? I'm concerned that we haven't heard where Chad landed yet. Seems like their should have been additional sightings if he flew to Idaho. MOO.

I wouldn't be happy either, but if I happen to ever inadvertently photobomb Chad, I'll take one for the team.

Oh my, the people standing in line behind Chad do NOT look happy about having strangers video in their direction. I wonder if they know who Chad is or if they were confused on what all the attention was about? I'm concerned that we haven't heard where Chad landed yet. Seems like their should have been additional sightings if he flew to Idaho. MOO.

That would be something if he flew to parts unknown to "edit a book". Jmo

I was raised very conservative LDS. I love the basics of my religion, but I also see how it can be easy to misinterpret scripture, doctrinal teachings, etc. We are taught to follow the prophet at all times. This can carry over to other “high up” leaders also. Usually public speakers have to be approved by the congregational leader and thus can create trust on what is being taught.

LDS doctrine incorrectly taught by someone who is trusted can rationalize fringe style beliefs like- polgamy, anti-government and even murder in some cases!
I remember as a child being disturbed by a very popular scripture story. There is even a children’s song about it. The scripture is in the Book of Mormon where the righteous prophet Nephi cuts off the head of Laban while he is drunk and asleep.

It is explained in scripture that “It is better that one man perish than a nation dwindle and perish in unbelief.“

As a very young child I was very conflicted and disturbed over this scripture. How did he know God told him and not Satan? what if Satan tells me to kill someone and I think it’s from God? These thoughts were from when I was younger than 8 years old!
This scripture is taught to children in Sunday school class starting at 3 years old!

Our religion teaches there will be a gathering of the lost tribes Israel at the last days and righteous will be called to help gather them in.

According to CV court documents LV has claimed just this.

She is obsessed with end of times and has listened to these speakers who have mislead her into believing their absurd prophecies. According to her she is an end of times leader (I’m assuming CD and/or JR or others have convinced her of this with their ”prophecies”) and will not let anyone stand in her way of gathering the 144,000, including if she has to resort to murder. Also used this as a reason to “gather” money.
Between his “prophecies” and manipulations and in turn her charismatic behavior, looks and manipulations. They have entangled each other and several others. A perfect firestorm.
This is all just MOO, of course.

In the end JJ was the one who lost his father, his sister was no where to be found, his service dog was given away, and he wasn't able to either see or visit his grandparents. All he had left was Lori. He seemed to have been very attached to her, and she acted as if she were to him (per the nanny). And then of course JJ went missing as well.

Yea, it's especially hard, when you are alone raising the child, because your husband (who did a lot with the child) was killed by your brother, and your daughter (who often helped with care) went missing. In other words, I don't feel sorry for Lori even for one second.

Believe me, I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from. I guess I just also know personally that when someone was positive towards me when I was struggling with the aforementioned octopus...that kindness transmitted to him. And there were probably plenty of times people were seeing me botch it as a mom, but were nice anyway, because an octopus can hear and feel.

Joe actually died in April 2018.

But in a family where people have committed Federal crimes and have been on the wrong side of a very large number of situations, how does one shame "the entire family?"
I think it's evident Lori knew how to control Alex. Quite how one does that (barring the use of blackmail) and what that says about his mental health I'm not at all sure, but I think she did.

All his actions to me look like he was following a plan laid out for him - killing Charles, moving to Rexburg, marriage (at his age and no prior marriages I'm aware of). And then his demise. Perhaps with a little help? Who knows. I have my suspicions. Including why his wife's adult son was not told about their marriage - perhaps the thinking was he wouldn't ever need to know?

moo

Lost in the thread so I'm replying to myself. :p

I just looked at the body cam footage. Those mirrors are way too low to be decorative. I was looking for a barre but didn't see one. I'm leaning strongly towards personal studio any way now. Jmo

True CSIDreamer the mirrors are way to low to be decorative, I am thinking, they are reflecting light around the room making it brighter and natural without have to use modern lamps(clutter) I learnt this through Ancient Egypt History and others, a perfect sun room to dance , sewing and reading etc....
( Hope I am making sense, trying to read and catch up with threads have the flu at the moment, cannot sleep coughing too much, hubby needs sleep and it is early morning)
I did dancing for local dance group and local theater when I was younger, so so many years ago, friends had their own practise room which I used the mirrors were big they were often body height or a bit more and covered the walls surrounding the room... I was bit uncomfortable using it to dance in when we practised. But it was good to get from reflections around the room we could see every movement when all of us danced together and that we were in time together. I used to say all I needed mirror on the ceiling, bed in the middle of the room, I would be Josephine waiting for Napoleon.:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Who does the instruction? From the HS friend discussion, it sounds as if her family was "different", so perhaps not many Mormons. So where would the instructors be?

Good question. I grew up in California and never saw a seminary building. I don't know that there would be enough young members to justify one. In Utah, they are adjacent to every high school.

@Anonymous91

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

I agree, there is a saying goes around my family, “If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.” Makes sense that everything that you’ve known (even if you didn’t like it all), is now beginning to be moot.

It could feel like you’ve been told a blatant lie all of your life - so makes sense that an otherwise unstable person could go over the edge. NO excuse, there are definitely other serious problems in play.

Most of us would potentially go in other directions, but not murder and mayhem. . . (Fade into Allstate commercial).

This is the first sample I’ve read of Chad’s writing. :eek: It reads like the opening lines of a romance novel. “Charming Southern accent?” “evening presentation?” “farewell hug?” I get a strange vibe from the way he describes this meeting.

I agree with you! He sounds like a man enthralled with his beautiful slew of “followers”. The first time I read something of his was here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

From that post above these are chads words talking about his one foot in the grave book. This is where my opinion of him formed. I don’t see him as a dedicated to his wife strict Mormon here. I would think if that were the case he wouldn’t be discussing multiple dates he had in any form. The following is BBM:

One Foot in the Grave - Behind the Scenes
A later version includes this tidbit as well on this page.

Here's a story that was in the first draft of the book, but for whatever reason it got trimmed out. I like it, though, even though it brings back bad memories. I call it: "Two strikes is enough."
I didn’t start working at the cemetery until I was out of high school, but my friends and I took dates there twice. Both turned out memorably.
The first one was after a school dance, and for some reason my friend Mark pulled into the cemetery. We got out of the car for a minute, but we didn’t get nervous -- until a police car came squealing up behind us.
The cop really raked Mark over the coals. The cop made us feel as if we’d broken every law on the books. The fun was over and we took our dates home. But six months later I tried it with another batch of friends, with even less success.
It was a triple date,
and when we parked the car the three guys hopped out of the car and ran off through the cemetery, leaving the girls behind. The girls screamed a bit at being left alone, but then one of them wisely slid over into the driver’s seat and drove away! That wasn’t what we’d planned.
The girls eventually came back for us after a stop at a convenience store where they told everyone what they’d done. But even worse, as I saw the girls drive off, I started running after the car. Bad mistake. I failed to see a three-foot-high sprinkler pipe in my path, but my crotch didn’t fail to miss it. Yeow!
I had barely begun to recover when the girls returned a few minutes later. (Of course, my friends thought my little accident was hilarious.) In my mind, that was two strikes on cemetery dates, and I never had the courage to find out what a third date there would bring. Strike three would likely kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong