Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a paintball gun(s) or other paintball things in the storage unit? My boys had paintball guns years ago. They were fairly heavy and ominous looking, now that I think about it.
Tammy was shot at but no paint on her, as I recall. 10 days later she’s dead, right? That attack is not a coincidence, either. All these seemingly disjointed occurrences are connected, somehow. If she had been shot with a poison, I would think she’d recognize the physical sensation. But you professional poison people, what could be shot through a paintball gun, hit the person and them not realize it as an attack? Hit her clothes? Clothes carrying a poison? Her pants or jacket? If I had been attacked like that, you bet I’d be freaked out. LE would be called. Check everything. It was a small group of houses, out in the middle of nowhere. Several outbuildings for each house. No odd vehicles in the circle of houses out there.
Paintball incident has been all but forgotten by us, I think, me included. But now, I’m thinking it had some major part in Tammy’s death. Poison, mercury, food allergy, whatever caused her to vomit and potentially aspirate on her vomit, had to be introduced into her system somehow. A prepper would know, I think.
Any preppers out here in WSland?

Why would anyone shoot poison through a paintball gun? There is no way that could even be effective.
Chad literally lived in the same house as Tammy and could have poisoned her at any time and probably did. Also, Tammy only thought it was a paintball gun. BB was shot at with a gun that had a silencer on it and it looks similar to a paintball gun. My guess is that Alex was going to straight up shoot Tammy with the same gun that was used on BB and he just missed like he did the first time.

Sheesh. Glasses, major attitude, and somehow STILL has blue toenails? I seriously wondered if she was going to kiss her attorney on the cheek right before she started whispering to him at the end? Am I the only one thought that her body language came across as flirty, even then, in the courtroom, with her arms crossed??

And yeah, the audio wasn't fuzzed when the prosecutor approached the bench.

Here's as clean as I can get rapidly, there is a lot of static in the background and I don't have time to fuss with it more (filler words like "uh"omitted):

[prosecutor and defense attorney approach the bench]
Prosecutor: The extraction team from Idaho is here. The transport team. My understanding is that she is booked on the redeye (he starts to say a time, 10:00 or 10:45, I think, then catches himself) this evening, so they're going to pick her up sometime this afternoon, this evening. I didn't want to state that publicly because we're trying to avoid a scene out at the jail when they're transporting her, reporters showing up and things like that. If you want me to, I can.
Judge: I think you need to say (inaudible) as public (inaudible) court (inaudible).
Prosecutor: Ok, that's fine, that's fine.
[prosecutor and defense attorney leave the bench]

Thanks for the transcript, I noticed that too. A reporter tweeted yesterday that "sources" say Lori will be transported at about 11:30 PM HST. So I think it is already known when she is going to be leaving and maybe we'll get some video. MOO.

Oh I also wonder, did she need to get new lawyers because Chad has the other Rexberg lawyer representing him? Conflict of interest and all to represent 2 clients in the same case..... these 3 seem to have all the basis covered in representing her, especially this pit bull in heels. Interesting tactic to get a lady lawyer to represent you on these type of charges.... yes that's a stereo typical thought but an interesting one to explore!!!

My understanding is that she is booked on the redeye (he starts to say a time, 10:00 or 10:45, I think, then catches himself)

Actually, he might have said 11 or 11:45. And that fits with the flights available, it seems. Looks like there's only four one stops, Alaska Airlines, Delta, and American, right? At least if they're flying in to SLC, with departures/arrivals of 11:05pm/11:35am, 11:30pm/12:59pm, 11:44pm/2:21pm, respectively. Or maybe United, if they leave at earlier at 8:03pm, with arrivals of 10:54am or 12:43pm.

I suppose, theoretically, they *could* fly in to Twin Falls... but it'd be a lot more expensive and double the time flying?

Oh I also wonder, did she need to get new lawyers because Chad has the other Rexberg lawyer representing him? Conflict of interest and all to represent 2 clients in the same case..... these 3 seem to have all the basis covered in representing her, especially this pit bull in heels. Interesting tactic to get a lady lawyer to represent you on these type of charges.... yes that's a stereo typical thought but an interesting one to explore!!!
It certainly suggests that Chad had an existing relationship with the other Rexburg lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500