Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24

Thread #25

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
· 2 hrs ·

A Hawaiian man working for Dateline flew in to Idaho last night and gave Larry and Kay Woodcock these leis. His wife made them for J.J. and Tylee. They wanted to be sure the Woodcocks know Hawaiians are standing behind them. Kay is holding out hope that one day the children will get to wear them. (Press pool photo)

88237697_2956339937719519_448368949042610176_o.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Nate Eaton - Reporter
· 2 hrs ·

A Hawaiian man working for Dateline flew in to Idaho last night and gave Larry and Kay Woodcock these leis. His wife made them for J.J. and Tylee. They wanted to be sure the Woodcocks know Hawaiians are standing behind them. Kay is holding out hope that one day the children will get to wear them. (Press pool photo)

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Hawaiian people are the best. That is a bright spot for these Grandparents who lost their son, Charles Vallow, and also JJ. Prayers for these good folks.

Aloha, I haven't read all the threads but I have to say Kauai feels alot better without these guys here, now we just have to worry about the Corona virus! I couldn't watch the court video after a few minutes bc I HATE how she always looks at the camera, smiles, yuck! I liked the leis LW and KW were wearing though:)

Nate Eaton - Reporter
· 2 hrs ·

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Oh Ok I was wondering about that, very nice #alohaforJJandTylee <3

Lori would have to run far, and hide deep if she ran. As noted in court, the media has made her a public enemy #1. Everyone watches Lori.

Aren't some bonds actually specified for cash? Rather than just 10%?

Yes they can be. Usually with someone that HAS a large amount of money at their disposal. I know Chad supposedly has a few hundred thousand, or did... depending on what they've spent.

I think Lori will be out tonight. He's ready with the money and i think that is why they were looking at each other and had the attitude she did. She knew she was getting bailed out asap.

Well it took some time for Mark Sievers from Florida, to be arrested and then convicted and now is on death row. I have high hopes this happens with L too.

This thread goes so fast...what was the final outcome on L’s marriage...the last one? Is it just a promise type marriage or is their a state license? Did we ever get proof she is married to the last guy?
(He never said where the kids were did he? He never will. It was all hogwash. Imo)

thanks for the above answers.

I’m brining some comments forward because despite many discussions people still get this wrong.

There are only 2 ways to make bail. Either the accused or their advocates put up 100% of the bail or, a bonding company puts up 100%. That’s it. In either case the court is going to get 100% surety from someone for LV to make bail.

If CD can’t com up with 100% he will need a bonding company. They charge a FEE, typically 10% but always negotiable, for their services. It is NON REFUNDABLE. It’s how they make money. The bonding company will then guaranty the court 1M. If she bolts, bonding company has to find her or they lose 1 MILLION DOLLARS. Some asked if the bonding company actually gives 1 million up front, probably not. For smaller bonds they might but for this one no. They use insurance company’s and buy something like a “Performance Bond” listing the court as payee. The bonding company has to pay a premium for this product.

Hope this clears up any misunderstandings. The same questions keep gettin asked and getting answered wrong. Cheers all...

Lori's cheer row was really empty today, wasn't it? Compare that to the people that squeezed into the section representing JJ and Tylee.

Also. :) I think the prosecutor was anticipating Lori's bail getting lowered. He may have more teeth than we saw. He may be hiding his fangs to sneak up on a bulldog. ;) You never know. Jmo

Lori's cheer row was really empty today, wasn't it? Compare that to the people that squeezed into the section representing JJ and Tylee.

Also. :) I think the prosecutor was anticipating Lori's bail getting lowered. He may have more teeth than we saw. He may be hiding his fangs to sneak up on a bulldog. ;) You never know. Jmo
I think it will be very interesting to see where Lori goes, who she talks to, and what she does. This most important thing is to have her in Idaho when the autopsy reports come out, having her in Hawaii would have been a nightmare. I think today went really well, about what was expected, and now things can go forward. I love that the FBI has a mobile command unit in Rexburg, so things are percolating bigtime. MOO

Another thing re bond, it’s likely going to cost LVD to wear the monitor. Maybe even pay a setup fee and in some cases may have a home base station that costs even more.

God I hope that's true ^^

I know I'm way late on this.... It's been quite a long day, but I just finished watching the 40 min hearing from today... and I just have to say, it was pretty painful!

I'm normally very pragmatic about these things, and can just sort of sit back and absorb the facts, but THIS time....

LV strutting into the courtroom chin held high.... rolling her eye's and smirking when the charges were being read out first w/ JJ and again with Tylee... I was watching her closely (Streamed on my bigger flat screen)... dead eyes and filled with contempt... like she just can't believe she's being "harassed" by it all!

And then seeing the Woodcocks sitting there with BB, and the painful expressions... It really made my blood boil!!! I swear my blood pressure was off the charts! WTF!

The reduction made me extremely nervous.... Lori looked pissed about it (which made me think there is a possibility she won't be able to raise it) But I have this horrible fear of her getting out, and then doing the most selfish possible act... killing herself, with the poisons she knows all too well, and never giving Kay and the others any sense of closure in this case.... ala, Epstein. Then we are stuck for yrs to come wondering 'Where the Hell are JJ and Tylee'......:mad: :(

She's exactly the type to have some insane pact with Chad, once it looks like the law is closing in.... NO WAY will she even consider 28 possible yrs in Jail on those counts!

And I find myself asking.... When are CHAD's charges coming... he lied too, are they holding out just to charge him with wrongful death ie Tammy, or some other charge not yet ready to be dropped?

Lastly, I had to fast forward through alot of LVs council... Just couldn't take the twisting..... Does anyone else worry about how the Prosecutors will do on behalf of the State (Country really)? I was worried when he began stumbling a bit, I really wanted to jump in and help him a few times.... plus I think he should have made a bigger deal out of her potential assets.... JMO.

PS: Who was the guy sitting right behind and to the left of Lori?? Red hair, cheeks turning red... I was thinking maybe that was one of Chads sons?
He looked genuinely shocked when the judge read out the potential 14yrs for each charge of child abandonment...

OK, TLDR sorry if these questions are redundant, just got back and 30 pgs behind..... as always, JMO,MOO. ;)

Posting Bail
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Madison County Sheriff’s Office has not confirmed if a bondsman has agreed. But once deal is made, it could take 30 minutes or so to release Vallow on bail.
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 4m
NOW: Lori Vallow is seeking bondsman to bail her out. Ankle monitor is ready. Once bondsman takes deal, it could happen soon.

Well it took some time for Mark Sievers from Florida, to be arrested and then convicted and now is on death row. I have high hopes this happens with L too.

This thread goes so fast...what was the final outcome on L’s marriage...the last one? Is it just a promise type marriage or is their a state license? Did we ever get proof she is married to the last guy?
(He never said where the kids were did he? He never will. It was all hogwash. Imo)

thanks for the above answers.

JMO, but I remembering reading somewhere that Chad gave himself 'sealing' powers... Which I think means he thinks he's ordained?! So it may be something like that. I'm guessing they had a ceremony, but hadn't yet made it official with paperwork from city hall, OR that paperwork hasn't yet processed. Legal name changes also take time.

The Judge called her officially Lori Norene Vallow, alias Daybell. And then asked what she would prefer to be called... She said Daybell. So that's the answer as best I can understand it.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
· 2 hrs ·

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Love this picture of the four adults who love those kids more than anyone else. Let's keep looking for clues, sleuthing and spreading the word about LE looking for pictures taken at Yellowstone 9/8/19, this family deserves our best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708