Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting Bail
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Madison County Sheriff’s Office has not confirmed if a bondsman has agreed. But once deal is made, it could take 30 minutes or so to release Vallow on bail.
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 4m
NOW: Lori Vallow is seeking bondsman to bail her out. Ankle monitor is ready. Once bondsman takes deal, it could happen soon.
Thanks @Ohmeohmy!

I’m brining some comments forward because despite many discussions people still get this wrong.

There are only 2 ways to make bail. Either the accused or their advocates put up 100% of the bail or, a bonding company puts up 100%. That’s it. In either case the court is going to get 100% surety from someone for LV to make bail.

If CD can’t com up with 100% he will need a bonding company. They charge a FEE, typically 10% but always negotiable, for their services. It is NON REFUNDABLE. It’s how they make money. The bonding company will then guaranty the court 1M. If she bolts, bonding company has to find her or they lose 1 MILLION DOLLARS. Some asked if the bonding company actually gives 1 million up front, probably not. For smaller bonds they might but for this one no. They use insurance company’s and buy something like a “Performance Bond” listing the court as payee. The bonding company has to pay a premium for this product.

Hope this clears up any misunderstandings. The same questions keep gettin asked and getting answered wrong. Cheers all...

In the case of the person dying.... Lori killing herself I see as a real possibility if she's out, maybe even CD too, as a weird lovers pact, then what would happen?

I assume that Lori will be bailed by Chad, and if she died he would still be on the hook for it... But if he chooses the selfish way out with her....? Would the Insurance company get screwed? IDK, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see this going well...

Morgan Loew
@morganloewcbs5

Chad Daybell leaves the courthouse out the back after his wife’s initial appearance today. Lori Vallow’s attorneys argued that she has ties to the community and said she and her husband have children here. two of those children are missing. #azfamily

5:59 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Morgan Loew on Twitter

Eric Grossarth on Twitter

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

Outside the Women’s Detention Center in Rexburg awaiting for Lori Vallow Daybell to post the reduced $1 million bail. #FindJJansTylee #MissingKids #Vallow #Daybell

9:06 PM · Mar 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

***Notice it is Eric Nate And Justin once again breaking this

We really should have an offline discussion about nominating these reporters for an award. @Gardener1850 already posted a list of the most appropriate awards to go for (of course she did, she's Gardener 1850) Reporters have done a phenomenal job

Last edited:
Posting Bail
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Madison County Sheriff’s Office has not confirmed if a bondsman has agreed. But once deal is made, it could take 30 minutes or so to release Vallow on bail.
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 4m
NOW: Lori Vallow is seeking bondsman to bail her out. Ankle monitor is ready. Once bondsman takes deal, it could happen soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I knew this was a possibility, with CD putting up the 10% BUT I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

If Lori ends up dead, and Chad too, by their OWN methods, remember I said it here first, folks.......Looking at YOU, Judge!

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

Madison County judge orders Lori Vallow’s bond to be reduced to $1 million
@abc15
#abc15

4:27 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Claudia Rupcich on Twitter

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

Lori Vallow will have a 2-day preliminary hearing on March 18 & 19
@abc15

4:07 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

Madison County judge is going through the five charges that Lori Vallow Daybell is facing. Lori is responding “yes” when he asks if she understands the charges.
@abc15

4:02 PM · Mar 6, 2020

Claudia Rupcich
@ClaudiaRupcich

Lori is answering judge’s questions about understanding the process of this initial appearance. She said she prefers to be referred to as “Mrs. Daybell.”
@abc15

3:58 PM · Mar 6, 2020

My Comments:
What in the world is wrong with this woman?!?
She's acting like this is a joke. Where are the kids, Lori!

VINELink

This is where I am watching:

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Cent

ALERT She is posting bail!

Nate Eaton on Twitter
@NateNewsNow

I’m told an ankle monitor is ready to go for Lori Daybell. They’re just waiting for a bail bondsman
. Once the bondsman arrives, it will take about 30 minutes for processing. Lori cannot leave Mad., Fre., Jeff. or Bonn. Counties.
@ericgrossarth
is at the jail monitoring things

RBM: OMG NO … :mad:

JMO … but I would NOT have reduced her bail IF I were the judge! There are 2 missing children here!

I have no doubt, Chadly posted her bail :rolleyes:

MOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I knew this was a possibility, with CD putting up the 10% BUT I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

If Lori ends up dead, and Chad too, by their OWN methods, remember I said it here first, folks.......Looking at YOU, Judge!

They are not going to suicide. They think they are gods sent to lead the 144,000 chosen ones in the end times. I actually hope they waste their money bailing her out. It's less money they can use for a future defense. And maybe she will talk when she thinks she is comfortable among "friends" again and accidentally let something slip about the location of JJ and Tylee. The FBI command center is in town. The media is in town. And it's a small community-- they won't be able to go anywhere. MOO.

Asked before but... The two men sitting behind her at the upper left of the pic... Are these two of CD's kids? The red haired man literally rubber-necked when the judge said each count (child abandonment) carries max 14yrs.... He looks like Chad to me, and I'm thinking he may not have realized exactly what LV was being charged with.
Guy here:
ESdG0JVU0AAF0TB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members