Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote goes for JM. In the neighborhood, claims all his LE and military experience. I still think there was supposed to be an earlier attempt on CV. (Remember when April in HI said Lori was expecting CV to die). To me is is one obvious "reinforcement" that they thought they could count on.
Who is JM?

<----- source. Podcast from group we're not supposed to link to is a second.

ETA: as for how much? I don't know. and the AVOW, GRI, other sites? Also unknown. Possibly some substantial income. But not enough to bail her out. If he even makes 30K per month, it would take years to build that much collateral.

ETA2: MOO: There's no way he earned 50-60K at that job. Median income for Idaho Falls is $45,680. This job would have required some skills and prior training but no advanced degree. I'd be surprised if he earned more than that independently after leaving the position, else why was Tammy working? Yes, she loved her job, but if she didn't need to work because of his income, she might not have. And look at Chad's extravagance with Lori. They would not have stayed in Salem home. After coming back to Idaho, he would have at least rented a place rather than staying in the home his late wife died in. He's not loaded with cash, he's trying to pinch every penny, but the Hawaii vacation took a huge toll from his wallet.

Exactly. Lori would not have been happy in that modest Salem home. No way she would have lived there.

Oh, wait!

She isn't living there!:D

Ok so mid 2018 he quits the Falls Printing job if that podcast is correct. Thanks for the info. He must have had a source of income to replace what he was receiving from that job. He hasn't been able to bail Lori because he does not have any assets worth $900k, I guess and he may need to keep his cash for his own bail and attorney fees for himself and Lori. So did the money from his GRI newsletter subs help him quit that job I wonder?
And he soon may have to pay back the life insurance money.

Agreed! LVD was keeping at least some of this activity going to make it seem like people (at least TR) was still around.
The money transfer may have just been easier to use TR's account under the circumstances.
At the same time, LVD has been show to use aliases and old ID to have multiple identities.

Since she had withdrawn JJ from the AZ school, logging into their system doesn't make much sense.
It's possible that it was set up to reconnect and login when the device was powered on, especially if it was just a browser session and pwd was saved. I'm not aware of any activity where LVD posed as JJ.

BBM. Yeah... chromebooks issued by our local school district require only a student login to the district domain. Once I get past that, its all open browser tabs, saved passwords, and no ability to wipe history or go incognito. Makes my job quite easy. However, if I didn't know the domain login and student number, I'd be locked out completely.

What about Snowflake in Navajo County. They have a large Mormon population there. Could that be a good white camp location?

Snowflake, Arizona - Wikipedia
It is over 12 hours from Rexburg. Seems like the wrong direction. I have driven over some of the western reservations and from what I have seen they are usually very barren and have little resources like water for growing things. I have been to the Teton/Yellowstone area and that would make more sense as far as natural resources. I am not an expert on cult tent cities though. Common sense probably doesn't get far with cult leaders.

Are these AVOW and GRI people saying anything about this case? With that many members they should have some kind of chatter and position.
We have seen an email in MSM from the head honcho CP. The VINDICATED one I think it was, where he said the kids were ok and it was all just a custody dispute with Grandma. But I think that's it so far.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that after they were hired on as LVD's legal team, they hurriedly put together this website (or added to an existing one), knowing as soon as their names were made public, people would search for them. Then they went back later and made corrections to their typos, etc..

Additionally, if you go to the bottom of the page and try to select any of the social media links, none have been linked to anything. They are only screenshots, further possibly proving my assumption.

Any way you look at it, the website is pretty cheaply made compared to some other law firms.
Means Law Attorney

the domain name was registered in August of 2012 if that info tells you anything

He no longer works for Falls Printing since some time in 2018. There's a podcast June 25, 2018 titled: ____ PODCAST 041 - Chad Daybell Quits his Day Job and Reclaims Liberty!
From my understanding of the position is that he oversaw print jobs in person at the Idaho Falls facility. At the very latest he wasn't connected to the position in 2019 as it would be very difficult to do from his home 40 miles away or from Hawaii.

MOO: If he is earning anything from books, etc. it isn't very much. I doubt the 30,000 per month was anything other than Tammy's life insurance policy extrapolated to a single year. Else, why hasn't he been able to bail Lori?

I found a link and description of this podcast.

Preparing A People Podcast - PAP PODCAST 041 - Chad Daybell Quits his Day Job and Reclaims Liberty!

This episode is loaded with Author and Publisher Chad Daybell special announcements. Learn why his new book, Reclaiming Liberty is going to be his last in the Days of Fury series. Chad also gives us a sneak preview of what to expect. Buy Here: cdaybell.com | The Official Website for Chad Daybell Chad also discusses why he chose a flaming eyeball for Julie Rowe's brand new book written by Eric Smith, Rising Above the Flames! Chad and Julie have an upcoming dual book signing in Sugar City this Friday at Central Elementary, 102 Park Ave. Chad also reviews why he got the heck out of Utah, and why he's going back briefly. Chad and the James twins also discuss 3 Amazing Preparing A People Special Events this year he will be speaking at: SEP. 15 Brigham City, Utah "Preparing A People with Dreams & Visions - The Workshop" OCT. 26-27, St. George, Utah PAP Special Event - "Bringing to Light Hidden Things - The Power of Personal Revelation" NOV. 16-17 Mesa, Arizona PAP Special Event - "Bringing to Light Hidden Things - The Power of Personal Revelation" Speakers include: Avraham Gileadi, Rod Meldrum, Dean Sessions, Chad Daybell, Mike Stroud, Mike Simpson, Jason Mow, Bruce Porter, Hector Sosa Jr., Shawn Littlebear, Russ Barlow, Thor Furaseth, Ray Elder and several special PAP video premiers! And finally they announce Chad's new weekly show, "Glimpses through the Veil, held on Preparing A People LIVE. Chad will feature half-our interviews with other people who have had near-death experiences or have had visions of the future. He just might also share a few new Dreams and Visions of his own. Chad said, "the completion of this novel brings my fiction writing to a close for now. It's time to shift back to my role as an editor and publisher for a while. I've received some great manuscripts from other authors that I want to publish, and releasing those titles will be my focus in the immediate future. Shawn Littlebear’s autobiography will be the next book we release, and there will be more to come." Shawn Littlebear also has a current series airing every Saturday Morning. You can purchase access here: https://www.preparingapeople.com/events "Thank you for the support I have received, and I look forward to this new era in LDS publishing! The new show starts in July, and details will be on the website: www.PreparingAPeople.com You can purchase Chad's new book here: cdaybell.com | The Official Website for Chad Daybell

Last edited:
If LE finds evidence that Tammy’s death was not natural and Chad is arrested and convicted of her death, the insurance company will sue for that $$$ back..
Yes! If that happens Chad will be in world of hurt. I don’t know how he could manage to pay back the insurance co. when he will be making 50 cents/hr

I was hoping we would have heard news from the multi agency multi state meeting. Not a peep.
I agree! I want to know everything they know and are working on. Unfortunately, I don’t think we will know anything until new charges are announced.
I think they have mountains of electronic data, in addition to interviews, video and photo snips. Plus creating timelines, reading autopsy reports and learning what the other agencies already know. I think a strong case will be created. These people are not rocket scientists covering their tracks. Lori never dreamed there would be this kind of attention on the location of the kids. Her MO is to steal or murder and then move to a new location.
Until the case is solid and/or charges are filed. we (the public) we will not hear anything from LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte