Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I keep reading this as "Moroni losing his strumpet".

2. Monroe2

Monroe2 Former Member

Good. Hope.we are right

MTW2011, roche.analisa, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  3. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

3/16/2020 RES - Response 3/18/2020
    NOTE: FATHERS Response to Mothers Motion to Hold Petitioner in Contempt for his Misleading and False Statement made to the Court

Family Court Case Information - Case History

4. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Somewhat OT: is there a scriptural/doctrinal significance to Moroni losing his trumpet?

(Surely Moroni would save a strumpet???)

Trumpet, strumpet, now I want a crumpet:

upload_2020-3-18_20-0-13.jpeg

Glad that most of our locals have checked in after their big honkin' earthquake!

5. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

My mother was the only person I knew who actually used the word "strumpet"... her nice way of referring to a female with very loose morals. I have no idea if that's what it actually means.

6. Laughing

That's what it means in my family!

Not a compliment.

AvaGrace, Gardener1850, jash and 5 others like this.
  7. JujuColumbo

JujuColumbo Well-Known Member

I hope the longer LV is separated from CD the better it will play out for all pending and future charges! ;) I would think at some point LV would confide in someone that would have the decency to tell authorities...I’m sure any communication that she is having with outsiders are being recorded/documented...

8. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that we probably know one third of what LE knows. In addition, murders without bodies are harder to prove and convict, but it has been done.

Chocoholic, GiGi4277, Kicky and 10 others like this.
  9. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

I wish that was true, but she going to keep her mouth shut forever. She is all about her own survival. There is nothing she can share that would help her get out of this predicament. Anything she could say will make her current situation much worse.

10. Laughing

I am afraid that today's earthquake plays right into their end-of-the-world scenario?

JMHO YMMV

Whaddayano and roche.analisa like this.
  11. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

Thing is, Lori and Chad aren't that smart. Sure, we can look back and figure how they could elude LEA. But their keystone capers were so sloppy. Charles found the letter to Chad from himself, on his home computer, Lori and Chad never thought he might have access to that email. Duh and Duh-mer. So many things and ways they slipped up. It's all gonna come out and go BOOM and I want it tomorrow!

12. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

roche.analisa, Shadow@light and d4j like this.
  13. Sticksandspades

Sticksandspades All comments are MOO

From the Initial Discovery Document it lists TWO video's from Yellowstone one rec'd 01142020 and 01242020.

Here's the list of things with a specified date (in date order):
    Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/26

Bodycam 11/27

MB interview 12/3

N&I P interview 12/5 (shortly after he was remarried)

J&S Daybell interview 12/18

L&K Woodcock Interview 1/6

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/14

MB interview 1/14

Yellowstone Video Rec’d 1/24

SWS interview 1/30

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    AvaGrace, Kicky, Rolo and 15 others like this.
  14. Hollywood Hills

Hollywood Hills Member

In one of the court records it mentioned that his parents informed LE that they were unaware that there were any "minor children". based on the date I of the 18th of December I suspect that it may have been the first time they were informed of children seeing as how it went nationwide within a few days of this. Likely there was a police interview done and in that interview it may have been disclosed that there were minor children involved.

15. JRWoodwardMSW

JRWoodwardMSW Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if Chad is communicating with Lori? Obviously not by phone (wiretaps, duh). I guess the sole surviving lawyer could be carrying messages. Has anybody seen anything about Lori getting visitors?

Also, this is sheer speculation, but Lori expected to inherit $1million from Mr Vallow and Chad evidently got $430k after Tammy died. So, is that the money they were going to use to build the “white camps”? Did they buy or option any land? And I’ve seen nothing that indicates either Chad or Lori had any connection to the LeBaron “Church of the Firstborn.” What was their rationale for wanting to be “the President”? The LeBaron church has been involved in over twenty murders, including Rulon Allred and the “Four O’Clock Murders”. Even with Tarsa LeBaron and her husband in prison (thank you John Walsh!), it would seem to be at best a STUPID choice - really, a suicidal one. I haven’t seen anything about Chad and Lori being polygamists, and the Church of the Firstborn was only ever about polygamy and Ervil LeBaron’s ambition. A tiny fragment of the Firstborn remains in Mexico. What possible use would they be in the white camps — most of them aren’t even white!
    Last, but not least, I’ve read some of the PaP theology, but I’ve seen nothing about eugenics. Perhaps somebody could tell me if there’s anything there that could stigmatize JV for his autism.

16. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

Thank you. I honestly thought I was going crazy when I said that MBP was interviewed on the same day the yellowstone video was released. Appreciate this post so much.

17. Sticksandspades

You were correct - I thought the Natalie/Ian interview was interesting as I thought MB/IP were married in LV the week before. Something just seems off!

18. Picklepuck

Picklepuck Well-Known Member

Completely agree! Why were Ian and his ex-wife interviewed together when Ian was already married to Melani? And Melani was interviewed twice, but not with Ian on either occasion.

19. Sticksandspades

20. Trixie Belden Detective

Trixie Belden Detective Active Member

JMO But I agree with your analysis. LE took things to the media when they realized none of the family had or knew about the kids, and Lori still wouldn't cooperate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.