Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a revelation that Zulema and Alex were in Vegas preparing earthquakes. I guess that is Zulema using her powers with the elements. Earthquakes and quickie marriages in Vegas. Cray cray. ZP has to know so much of the going ons.
Another complete miss. The only "injured party" was the statue of Moroni, who dropped his horn. They needed injured people to be victims of their evil plan. It's confusing the way he wrote it.

...earthquakes are being prepared in SLC
Many possessions would occur due to the high number of injured people
Such a thing is against God's plan and would need to be dealt with.
Alex and Z were in Vegas preparing the earthquakes.

WTH?? Their dogma got ran over by their karma.

So something that is bugging me is Melani claims she didn’t know about the attempt on Brandon until after the fact. Assuming I believe that (which I don’t) but then why were her and her lawyers outside the courthouse just the other week saying that she was sure it was Alex in the storage videos on October 2nd because she’s known him for over 30 years. So it definitely wasn’t him shooting her ex. Liar, liar pants on fire! Her damsel in distress act may work on her whipped husband but it’s not going to help her escape the law if she’s involved.

ooh interesting-- in what way? what did you notice?

if they were wearing CUSTOM rings, there may be an order form laying around somewhere... with a date... which could establish premeditation, no?
Oh, i bet Lori left a digital trail a mile wide planning that wedding... having a prophetic insight to Tammy's fate really helped and made her look good amongst her "peers".

Well, maybe not so much.

I really am having to pinch myself. I would need to know more about IP to make a better assessment here, and I'm not suggesting he be sleuthed here at all, but there are a few glimpses of sanity in there, so I'm wondering, does this sound like a defense of ignorance concocted in advance to anyone? Would someone sit with a straight face and recount any of this narrative to LE? Really??? It's not ringing true, unless there is mental disorder or disturbance of the mind of some kind.

I wonder if their lil getaway to Maui was one of those 3 day phases/tests. MOO

What a revelation that Zulema and Alex were in Vegas preparing earthquakes. I guess that is Zulema using her powers with the elements. Earthquakes and quickie marriages in Vegas. Cray cray. ZP has to know so much of the going ons.

Guess Alex couldn't handle the 1,000 volt vibrations from his new wife. Killer stuff!

Just a digression... Since I like to study photographs, I was looking again at the (sickening) beach wedding photos, and it made me wonder when and where the happy couple stopped to pick out wedding rings. The rings look kind of unusual. (Given CD's story about digging up a woman so her family could retrieve her wedding ring, I also blew up a photo of TD to look at her wedding ring, just to make sure there wasn't any horrifying ring-recycling going on here, but her ring looked more like a normal wedding ring with a stone. It does make me wonder what became of TD's ring, though.) I just kind of wonder in general what LV and CD were up to during the timeframes that are unaccounted for (in Hawaii, for example) and also what CD is up to now as he walks around a free man. Every day I hope to see a headline saying he's been arrested. JMO
omg i'd never looked at those photos before (and sort of regretting i just did since im now feeling nauseas) but i was hoping to find a closeup of those rings.
instead, google search gave me side by side results of young Lori+Charles alongside wedding photos of Melani+Brandon... and this may be neither here nor there really but i am a tad bit mindblown how closely BB resembled Young Charles Vallow:confused: thinking perhaps miss melani has done her best to follow in aunty's footsteps all her life?

Sweet Lord, that section about Melani's oldest daughter... Brandon has acted completely perfectly because it certainly sounds as if Melani planned on killing her.

"Thank [you] for letting me use my agency until the end"???!!!!?

Oh no. On Justin Lum’s thread of new documents. The “Zombie” section.

“Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living, but cannot be occupied anymore.”

Let me guess, Lori thought that Tylee and JJ were such spirits and had to be liberated through the death of their bodies? :(

It's sure starting to look like it, innit?

Wow, just when I thought things couldn't get even crazier..... (from the new documents shared today on EastIdahoNews)
"What I shared with the police were the ideas that Chad, Lori, and Alex may have planned shooting at Brandon and that Tylee and JJ may be in serious danger if Melani’s fear have any validity. If shooting at Brandon was indeed based on the idea that he was not longer actually Brandon and needed to die as part of the Lord’s plan, then the kid’s lives could be forfeit based on the idea they’re not really Tylee and JJ anymore."

Agree..this was written to deceive..he is lawyered up now since he is having a new zombie sorry not lawyered up but will speak to LE only with a lawyer now.
It does seem that way. Something is odd about it. I mean, does he keep a journal? Natalie said that it was a computer brought to her by Ian.
Did he write that so she would see it? I feel like it was intentionally written. Maybe to make excuses? But it feels like it is information he wants to be known but too afraid to say without losing MBP trust? Who knows

I just read all of the text and don’t believe it. It sounds too much like a fictional story, not like an account given to LE. And there’s no redaction like we find on other LE documents. Smelly fishy to me. JMO

Justin has answered the redaction question in his original post, unless he too is being deceived:

NEW DOCS: State of ID complies w/ request for discovery in Lori Vallow case. Madison Co. provides unredacted RPD reports, interviews w/ family of Chad Daybell, Lori & JJ Vallow, Yellowstone, Idaho Falls Airport & Storage Plus security video & RPD body cam footage. #fox10phoenix

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell

From the article and useful to me anyway:

There are a lot of characters in this story, so we’ll start with a description of who’s involved:

• Lori Vallow Daybell – Mother under investigation for the disappearance of two of her children, 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, who have been missing since September. She is in the Madison County Jail in Rexburg on two charges of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children.
  • Chad Daybell – Lori’s fifth husband. He married her shortly after his wife’s death. (Autopsy results on Tammy Daybell are pending.) He is thought to share her religious beliefs.
  • Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski – Lori Daybell’s niece. Melani was married to Brandon Boudreaux before he filed for divorce last year. She’s fighting for custody of her children, who Boudreaux currently has. Boudreaux says Melani knows where JJ and Tylee are, was involved in her aunt’s religious group and was connected to an attempt on his life. She strongly denies those claims.
  • Ian Pawlowski – Melani married Ian shortly after divorcing Boudreaux. Court documents show he worked with police as they investigated the whereabouts of JJ and Tylee.
  • Brandon Boudreaux – Brandon says he was shot at on Oct. 2 while returning to his Arizona home from the gym. Court documents referenced in this story come from his 70-page response to Melani’s filing that he be held in contempt for making false statements to the court.
  • Alex Cox – Lori Daybell’s brother who died suspiciously in December. Cox killed Lori’s fourth husband, Charles Vallow, allegedly in self-defense and Cox is suspected of shooting at Boudreaux.

If any of you have kids you've got to home-school tomorrow, you're welcome to use this quiz that I'll be giving mine (answers at the bottom):

1) What is the minimum number of probations required for exaltation?
A) 1
B) 4
C) 6
D) 9

2) For translated beings, healing is _____ and never _____.
A) painful / enjoyable
B) sanctifying / meaningless
C) accelerated / fatal
D) spiritual / medically induced

3) Two of "Cain's 50" are:
A) Charles Vallow and Nick Schneider
B) Detectives Hope and Hermosillo
C) Lucifer and that guy who deliberately spread Covid 19
D) Lori and Chad (JK!!!)

4) What are no longer required when an individual's level of vibrations exceeds 1,000?
A) Earthquake-proof homes
B) Regular Church and temple attendance
C) Lawyers whose websites are 100% free of grammatical errors
D) Garments

5) A "Zombie" is:
A) A body that has been penetrated by a worm/slug
B) A person whose spirit has been pushed from their body by a traumatic event
C) A song by the popular 1990s band The Cranberries
D) All of the above

Answer Key: D, C, D, D
CLA-SSICK!!

And because of Z’s superpowers with the elements, I am REALLY irked that an actual earthquake DID just hit the SLC area!!!! Adds fuel to their freaking cray cray fire!! Grrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanmark