Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBP is pregnant with IP’s child. That’s why he stays. He’s probably trying to make sure she doesn’t do anything to harm their unborn baby. But I wouldn’t be surprised if once the baby is born he files for divorce and full custody of the baby. MOO
I am a few pages behind but I missed how it is known that Melani is pregnant. Was there a insider comment or an article? Sorry to alow down the roll here.

MBP is pregnant with IP’s child. That’s why he stays.

I am a few pages behind but I missed how it is known that Melani is pregnant. Was there a insider comment or an article? Sorry to slow down the roll here.

I am a few pages behind but I missed how it is known that Melani is pregnant. Was there a insider comment or an article? Sorry to alow down the roll here.
Not only does Brandon Boudreaux say law enforcement confirmed the marriage of Melani and Ian Pawlowski just weeks after she moved to Rexburg, he claims LE told him she is pregnant with Ian’s child.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Did the police learn it from Melani herself?

This is interesting and it does truly read like names of characters in a play or novel, no? , characters to keep track of and such

This entire case has so many people, plot twists, levels, background information. The book could be split up into at least 4 different volumes, to make any sense.

The sheer amount of information to this situation is staggering.
1. Background information of LDS beliefs, and cult beliefs that stem from LDS church tenets, which goes into the Prepper groups.
2. Lori Vallow, her history and background.
3. Discussion of each of LV's spouses, how they died.
4. Alex Cox, history, relationship with ZP, how he died

This just goes on and on with the people involved. And we haven't even gotten to the trials. This is definitely a solid 2 or 3 years of research and writing to get this entire story in print.

I wonder who will take on this task? @Gardener1850...

The crazy thing about the Movie "ChaLo" is two weeks after Lori's arrest... the world goes into an instant recession, an earthquake smacks the main LDS Temple knocking the Trumpet loose (Moroni - her previous husband in another life) and other crazy things making the movie unbelievable. Unless you were there (here) watching it.
right? seriously, we have collectively fallen smack into the middle of one of Chaddy's bad hack novellas:eek:

The crazy thing about the Movie "ChaLo" is two weeks after Lori's arrest... the world goes into an instant recession, an earthquake smacks the main LDS Temple knocking the Trumpet loose (Moroni - her previous husband in another life) and other crazy things making the movie unbelievable. Unless you were there (here) watching it.
right? seriously, we have collectively fallen smack into the middle of one of Chaddy's bad hack novellas:confused::(:eek:

That is actually a very good idea. Also I have tried to figure out the Ned Sneider (Schneider?) name - was it just a random name, or is it someone they’d known in the past?

dbm

Last edited:
Let me know if I’m wrong but didn’t CVand LVD live in Austin, TX for a time? I ask because there is a Dr. NS in Austin that practices plastic surgery. It’s a fairly common name but one cannot argue the vanity issues LVD has. More to it?...Probably not.....but...just maybe. MOO

ETA: Their surgery center is less than one mile from one of CV’s Austin addresses.
dbm

Last edited:
Wait...what? I have always thought of Ian as a side show, some guy who ran into and fell in lust with Melani after she moved to Idaho.

If I hear you correctly you are saying Ian was part of the whole sh_ show BEFORE Lori and her kids showed up in Idaho?!? Maybe even before he met Melani??

I don't think this is saying that "Ian was part of the whole show". But he was a part of their new area--Rexburg. Ian and his wife had lived either in this same complex or one next door. I think, as others have also stated, Ian is playing both sides here probably out of a combination of fear, lust, confusion. I keep thinking that the LE interactions with NP and IP were actually so so long ago now. How much can be happening while we just want to see a few more arrests!

hmmm. better go back and check then...this is how info starts to go "bad"..

“The next day, Lori called Charles again. Except she didn’t call her husband of nearly 13 years Charles, the documents said. Lori kept referring to him as “Nick Schneider.”

“Who is Nick Schneider?” Charles said he asked Lori, according to the documents.”

That is actually a very good idea. Also I have tried to figure out the Ned Sneider (Schneider?) name - was it just a random name, or is it someone they’d known in the past?
While "Nick Schneider" appeared in an official document, "Ned Snyder" was used for the same person in an anonymous letter that is not an approved source here, but has been discussed online for a while.

Thanks to IP's and perhaps MG's information the police appear to have learned about the cult and particularly the very concerning zombie angle early on (in early December). They also understood the odds that the kids were still alive. I wonder if any progress was made since then to find out what happened to them and where they might be? How close are Lori and Chad to getting away with it when it comes to the kids? I hope LE has more evidence that we haven't seen yet.

“The next day, Lori called Charles again. Except she didn’t call her husband of nearly 13 years Charles, the documents said. Lori kept referring to him as “Nick Schneider.”

“Who is Nick Schneider?” Charles said he asked Lori, according to the documents.”
Wasn't she afraid of spilling the cult's secrets? In light of other info that came out, it seems likely that she was actually crazy and didn't just pretend to be to push Charles away, so she could do whatever she pleased.

copy of post added to media thread - it's still $1million, conditions have been expanded upon.

Amended Order Reducing Bail and Conditions of Release, signed by Judge Michelle Radford Mallard on March 20th 2020

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case...r Reducing Bail and Conditions of Release.pdf

(compare with original order reducing bail and conditions of release signed by Judge Faren Eddins on March 6th 2020 - here

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Order Reducing Bail and Condition of Bail.pdf )

Just noting that I can't see that the amended order was served on the defendant Lori Vallow aka Daybell, whereas the original order was. It's been served on her 3 attorneys though. Also Webb and Elcox filed a motion asking for leave to withdraw on March 19th - it's still pending.

While "Nick Schneider" appeared in an official document, "Ned Snyder" was used for the same person in an anonymous letter that is not an approved source here, but has been discussed online for a while.

I had a look on internet about this name, Nick Schneider could figure it out. "Understanding Partner" notices me getting rather confused, Partner asked I told details. In his opinion only,Lori was only doing this to pick a fight/playing games with husband on the phone if he taken the bait and got angry she would had taped it for court purposes.
He remindered me years ago,(30 years ) how I worked in a place where a woman would constantly call me Annie,which was not my real name(After Little Orphan Annie she would hum the song,"The sun comes out Tomorrow" constantly)her excuse 'Oh I keep thinking /thought of her as Annie being her name."Being a former Welfare Kid she told me to my face." I receieved a warning from my Employer for she complained with witnesses present of my rudeness.They even thought my name was Annie.
Upshot I found a new job few days after my first warning, she had her best friend to replace me.

In my opinion, after hearing what partner had said. Lori shows how petty she be to play games with people minds. She had played this for years. Yet there are people who are like that in real life.

Wasn't she afraid of spilling the cult's secrets? In light of other info that came out, it seems likely that she was actually crazy and didn't just pretend to be to push Charles away, so she could do whatever she pleased.
I can't make up my mind about this.

I think the correct terminology for this would be deluded or psychotic, actually unable to tell what was real and what was imagined.

William Shakespeare expressed it beautifully - "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." Hamlet.

They all know they did wrong because they won't admit what they did, calculated, lied, concealed, ran away and refuse to answer very simple questions.

Yet I don't know how to explain the spreading of their ideas, if not through shared delusion.

moo

I dunno. She wasn't telling the same things to the police. And she knows how to keep her mouth shut, as she hasn't told police anything regarding location of JJ and Tylee.
That really doesn't mix well with "crazy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member