Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27
Thread #28 Thread #29

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

Last edited:
From Justin Lum's live fb video:

Ian Pawlowski gave a computer to his ex-wife Natalie for their children. Natalie went through the computer and found the document that Ian supposedly wrote.

Chad was in Utah, visiting family, but he's now back in Rexburg.

Lori's parents left Arizona months ago.

When Justin called Cabela's to ask about the ski mask purchase by Chad, he was referred to corporate. He did no hear back from them.

Kay Woodcock talks about finding searches for beach wedding dresses, as well as men's white XL clothes, men's tennis shoes, a bathings suit and XL swimming trunks (all made on Oct 2).

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Kay said she also found searches for airline tickets and swimsuits.

Kay said the last thing purchased for J.J. on that Amazon account was in July.

Something that just occurred to me is if Kay had access to several of CV's accounts in order to see/find these searches/purchases then might not that potentially backfire on prosecution? I'm no expert or lawyer, but it would seem like a good defense attorney could argue that since Kay had access to CV's accounts then it's possible she could have been the one doing these searches and making these purchases in order to plant evidence or incriminate Lori of wrongdoing. Thus creating reasonable doubt.

Of course there's the problem of Lori actually wearing the ring that was sent to her as a wedding band. I'm just afraid of someone arguing that Kay's 'helpfulness' in this case could be seen as evidence of having some kind of vendetta against Lori.

Something that just occurred to me is if Kay had access to several of CV's accounts in order to see/find these searches/purchases then might not that potentially backfire on prosecution? I'm no expert or lawyer, but it would seem like a good defense attorney could argue that since Kay had access to CV's accounts then it's possible she could have been the one doing these searches and making these purchases in order to plant evidence or incriminate Lori of wrongdoing. Thus creating reasonable doubt.

Of course there's the problem of Lori actually wearing the ring that was sent to her as a wedding band. I'm just afraid of someone arguing that Kay's 'helpfulness' in this case could be seen as evidence of having some kind of vendetta against Lori.
I would think the ip address would show where the searches were made, maybe I'm wrong imo

How did she come by it illegally if he gave her the computer it was on? M's attorney is way off.
Not only that but if NP had illegally pbtained that information why didnt IP tell the police that when he him and her went to the police together. It makes that claim less than flimsy and sorta reveals how little of a case MBP has to make in court for custody or even visitation privileges.

Chad had a wedding ring too. I wonder if they know who bought that.

iu

Daybells attend church in Hawaii, ABC News obtains beach wedding photos | East Idaho News
Yeah, well yanno things happen so fast in the end times, he never took Tammy's off. /s?

IMO I think IP came on the scene sometime after M was arrested mid November for trespassing on her in-laws Utah home looking to take her kids back. Chad and Lori came back from Hawaii then and M was married before the end of November and C & L returned to Hawaii.
MOO...
Someone mentioned that alex and Ian lived nextdoor to eachother during the time period MB was staying with Alex. Its very possible thats how they met.
They are both attractive people who were going through similiar circumstances with their divorces and children being involved, making them very relatable to each other plus they were both most likely emotional vulnerable. I can very much see one of them suggesting to grab a drink and a 1 night stand rebound type of thing esculates into a quickie marriage in vegas without either of them thinking it through. Just running away from the pain of their failed marriages and not wanting to be alone. Im not saying thats how that relationship happened but i think its plausable.

SBM for focus:
Bravo to Melani's attorneys-- they just lost their client's child custody case for her. MOO.

I could not agree more. These lawyers play an inflammatory game. No Judge in their right mind would grant custody to MBP. Setting aside her complete disregard for her children, she had been warned once, and arrested and charged once for criminal trespass in Utah. We have never learned the outcome of this incident. Probably a fine, but nonetheless, she has recently developed a criminal history, making her unstable in the eye of the law (MOO). Also, she is undoubtedly going to be indicted for conspiracy to commit murder, so she should, along with IP, start putting money aside for a lawyer who perhaps is a bit more respectful of the court: Garrett Smith | Mesa, AZ, Maricopa County Attorney

How would Kay be able to make searches/purchases in the beginning of October for several items that Lori and Chad would wear in Hawaii a month later?

I would think the ip address would show where the searches were made, maybe I'm wrong imo
Those would be logged on the other site, iow the Amazon retailer. For instance, the website owner of Websleuths can see each of our IP addresses... and if a user logs in at the library, or move our computer to a coffee shop and use their wifi, they can see the change. However the sending computer doesn't store IP addresses "from" to my knowledge. One way they can verify an insider. If they say they live in Rexburg, but IP comes up Dallas... NOPE

How could Kay have known what to search for Chad? Is there any evidence she knew him and his clothing size? Jmo

Not only that but if NP had illegally pbtained that information why didnt IP tell the police that when he him and her went to the police together. It makes that claim less than flimsy and sorta reveals how little of a case MBP has to make in court for custody or even visitation privileges.
BBM. IIRC, NP and IP went to police together in December. NP found the document on IP's computer in February.

ONLY, ONLY, ONLY, to play devils advocate: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". (Quoting Machiavelli.) If that's what she was doing by sticking tight to Alex, MBP may be smarter than we think. And, maybe she was the shooter and missed on purpose.

I, in NO WAY think this and think you are right Gardener. The counter to what I just said is that she could have called the police and shouldn't have done it on her own.
I have considered and not ruled that out either. Never thought about in the context of the shooting but i have considered that she may of moved to Idaho for basically that reason. Its a stretch but maybe... who knows

I think LE has a lot of cards that they have not laid on the table yet. Dead or alive once the children are located i expect a fllod of arrests and charges backed by an avalanche of circumstantial evidence to support it. Once they prove the children have been harmed they can go after everyone involved. Right now the only thing they prosecute is LVD refusing to give the state propper account of the childrens welfare.

How would Kay be able to make searches/purchases in the beginning of October for several items that Lori and Chad would wear in Hawaii a month later?
I'm not saying I believe it. I don't. I believe Chad, Lori, et al are very much tangled deep in this twisted mess. And I fully support Kay and Larry in finding the children and seeking justice. I was just wondering how/if defense might try using Kay's access to CV's accounts to try inserting reasonable doubt in the case.

Kay Woodcock talks about finding searches for beach wedding dresses, as well as men's white XL clothes, men's tennis shoes, a bathings suit and XL swimming trunks (all made on Oct 2).

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Kay said she also found searches for airline tickets and swimsuits.

Kay said the last thing purchased for J.J. on that Amazon account was in July.

I can explain away the ring but if she basically planned her whole wedding on Amazon before TD passed away, i dont see how there is an alternate explanation for premeditation.

Those would be logged on the other site, iow the Amazon retailer. For instance, the website owner of Websleuths can see each of our IP addresses... and if a user logs in at the library, or move our computer to a coffee shop and use their wifi, they can see the change. However the sending computer doesn't store IP addresses "from" to my knowledge. One way they can verify an insider. If they say they live in Rexburg, but IP comes up Dallas... NOPE
Yeah, but you can mask your IP address.

How could Kay have known what to search for Chad? Is there any evidence she knew him and his clothing size? Jmo
She knew about him from what her brother Charles shared with her, which may have just been his name. But armed with a name it wouldn't be hard to look him up and see photos and videos, and make an educated guess as to sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress