Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has she done to make her lose custody? If the threats are true and she put them in hiding with a trusted associate she is not guilty of any crime except the misdemeanor of defying an Idaho judge and lying to police, none of which are much more than a speeding ticket. If she is convicted she has already served her time. If a Charles-brother turns out to be a LEO I think she will get off based on reasonable fear. If one is an FBI agent I think her defense is a slam dunk...assuming the kids are alive and in hiding.
In theory I agree - hiding the kids in reaction to a threat might be her way of protecting them. It's all of the bats@!t crazy stuff that's come out since, including the suspicious deaths, that will be her biggest obstacle to retaining custody.

She's doing that completely voluntarily, at a remote location, without JJ's medication and without any contact or finacial support from Lori? Lori kept her phone and bank card, as well as JJ's iPad.
Without medication? We don't know that. Without financial support? We don't know that either. Lori might be able to say that she gave a lump sum to a caregiving family and will settle up on the other end. Remote location? We don't know where they are. Voluntarily? It's clear that young Tylee loves JJ like a mom. If she could be convinced he was in harm's way, then maybe she could be coerced into hiding with him. This is a discussion forum and I believe Kona has brought forth some very compelling arguments.

Without medication? We don't know that. Without financial support? We don't know that either. Lori might be able to say that she gave a lump sum to a caregiving family and will settle up on the other end. Remote location? We don't know where they are. Voluntarily? It's clear that young Tylee loves JJ like a mom. If she could be convinced he was in harm's way, then maybe she could be coerced into hiding with him. This is a discussion forum and I believe Kona has brought forth some very compelling arguments.
I don't find those arguments convincing as they don't take into account Chad's influence on Lori and her erratic behavior when it comes to the kids. I certainly don't see Chad as their protector.

What you described seems extremely unlikely to me. Who (outside of immediate family) would take on a burden of providing a hiding place for two people indefinitely without proper compensation? Lori did not have money to spare.

Of course I agree that this is a place to discuss theories and not people who put them forward.

Last edited:
If Lori was being threatened, wouldn’t she have told/warned her own son, Colby? He had no clue that she moved to Idaho until all this crazy started coming out. I feel surely she would’ve told him because it seems she had a better relationship with him than her mother and sister.

I don’t believe what the mom/sister is saying is credible. This is a Hail Mary attempt to try to save Lori. All MOO of course.

Did Melani's lawyers try to smear Brandon before it was known that Tylee's Jeep was involved in the murder attempt on him? They insinuated that Brandon had plenty of shady connections in his life that could have made him a target. Did those connections call Lori to Idaho and asked her to borrow the Jeep?
IIRC the sensational claims were made AFTER it was common knowledge Tylee's jeep was involved. IMHO she didn't seem concerned about custody at first because she was aware of the plot to kill him, and when that didn't work and she was busted, decided to throw chaff in the air and blame him back. It's not going to work!

Reporters in several states have been digging into the dark and light corners of this case but have not (afaik) reported evidence of threats against Lori and/or her children. We've seen text messages, emails and legal documents (not all but a good portion)... is there mention of a threat that I've missed? Are ALL the reporters in a conspiracy to keep any evidence of this hidden? (JMO but from what I've seen/read so far... I don't believe threats existed)

10 ways to screw up when picking life insurance beneficiaries

According to this article, what CV did is one of the 10 biggest mistakes. In Arizona he could not name Kay as beneficiary without Lori's permission. I suspect JJ also had rights that might follow to another guardian. I'm beginning to believe the custody battle theory. (IMO her interest is in the costody of the $ but that requires maintaining custody of the kids.)

No, it is not a huge mistake. She left him and was filing for divorce. That is one of the first things you change in a divorce situation.

Only problem is, our Idaho Diva is going on her 3rd month in jail, and by all accounts, not enjoying it much. I sincerely think she would cut loose the kids to go free. By her own words, she wasn't that fond of them to begin with. The Mil? More of a point there, but any atty even Means would counsel her that she's lost that too.

No, it is not a huge mistake. She left him and was filing for divorce. That is one of the first things you change in a divorce situation.
She had also hacked into it, and then changed the password so CV couldnt have access. Big mistake. I happen to think it was purchased when they lived in TX, not AZ as they didn't live there long.

What has she done to make her lose custody? If the threats are true and she put them in hiding with a trusted associate she is not guilty of any crime except the misdemeanor of defying an Idaho judge and lying to police, none of which are much more than a speeding ticket. If she is convicted she has already served her time. If a Charles-brother turns out to be a LEO I think she will get off based on reasonable fear. If one is an FBI agent I think her defense is a slam dunk...assuming the kids are alive and in hiding.

You do know that one LEO officer is actually on Lori's side? He is part of the religious "group" that she has belonged to. It bares in mind that this is possibly one reason why the death of Charles Vallow was not investigated as a murder.

Can we entertain the idea that Lori may actually have been threatened? Who might do that and why? Here's my list:

- CV's siblings because, well, she killed him
- past AVOW/PAP members who spent a lot of money
- fellow podcasters who may have somehow been swindled or left out
- others involved in things we have not even discovered

If it is any of those they would likely be in the Phoenix area otherwise why would she flee that area. They might have some connection with LE. I wonder who fits those criteria? I'm not pointing fingers or even saying I believe that defense. I'm just saying that it might be a plausible theory based on other things uncovered.
Let’s just try to put ourselves in the grandparents place for instance. Say you are the nicest person in the world, don’t have a mean bone in your body but the parent of your grandchild, for months, will not let you see or hear from your grandchild after the death of grandchild’s father. Can you see yourself as making threats such as getting lawyers involved, etc.? I sure can, I would be in a panic, looking for every avenue.

All of this has crossed my mind before, but Lori‘s response was still extremely odd if any of this is true. There were so many better ways to respond. It still seems at the least like a very spoiled child throwing a tantrum and getting even.

Everything that she does is almost the opposite of what a “normal” person would do. There is definitely more at play (or players) than we can “see”. JMO

Go have a fresh look at the timeline with the new knowledge of these emails from Chad to Lori. October 2018 he sends her light and dark levels of her relatives. Coincidentally, they start doing podcasts together that same month. Notable in January of 2019, he emails her his reincarnation list. Sometime during that same month, she sends her hubby poo from a past life a video of her dancing. Jmo

Right... i remember him saying that. St. George seems to be a very remote area in Utah.... so I am just curious... and wonder why there??? San Tan Valley had been base for so long.........

Just by way of information, St George is definitely not remote. It is a town where a lot of seniors move because it is warm. It is "the place" to retire in terms of Utah.

Reporters in several states have been digging into the dark and light corners of this case but have not (afaik) reported evidence of threats against Lori and/or her children. We've seen text messages, emails and legal documents (not all but a good portion)... is there mention of a threat that I've missed? Are ALL the reporters in a conspiracy to keep any evidence of this hidden? (JMO but from what I've seen/read so far... I don't believe threats existed)
Yesterday Kay and Larry disclosed a few emails from Kay to Lori in their response to the accusations of threats. This was posted earlier:

Yesterday Kay and Larry disclosed a few emails from Kay to Lori in their response to the accusations of threats. This was posted earlier:

I believe the poster you quoted was referring to any "threats" surfacing over the past several months. And the emails from yesterday (as diplomatically noted by the reporters) certainly were not threats, IMO.
ETA: I also would like to add that to a normal adult person, the request (even an increasingly desperate request) to see or talk to JJ after several MAJOR disruptions/changes would not be a threat. I unfortunately have personal experience with this, and you would not believe the lengths some people will go to hurt others. Moo.

Last edited:
Just by way of information, St George is definitely not remote. It is a town where a lot of seniors move because it is warm. It is "the place" to retire in terms of Utah.
St. George is also a place where many Las Vegas residents will go for a 3 or 4 day "getaway" weekend. There is an airport and it is a fairly easy and quick drive from Vegas.

Go have a fresh look at the timeline with the new knowledge of these emails from Chad to Lori. October 2018 he sends her light and dark levels of her relatives. Coincidentally, they start doing podcasts together that same month. Notable in January of 2019, he emails her his reincarnation list. Sometime during that same month, she sends her hubby poo from a past life a video of her dancing. Jmo

I think that dance video should be shown on movie night for the rest of the gals once she's in prison. You know, as an ice breaker.

I'm interested in the legality of assigning the $1 million insurance policy to KW and LW while Charles was still married to Lori, and whether Lori can have the assignment invalidated. Certainly she can argue she's entitled to it if she planned to continue to parent JJ. This all presumes the kids are alive. I have waffled back and forth on that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500