Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong information at the end of that video. Melani didn't leave JJ's and Tylee's belongings on the curb when she moved to Idaho. Court TV has not been up to speed lately on this case. They often present old info (to those who follow the case) as groundbreaking news. They seem to imply that Melani is cooperating with LE, just because her attorney said so a while ago.
Yea I watched part of that yesterday, old news from what I saw.

I see Chad’s attorney didn’t last too long.
Justin Lum writes “Attorney Sean Bartholick tells me he no longer represents Chad Daybell. Daybell is now represented by Mark Means — Lori Vallow’s lawyer. As of 4/27, Bartholick referred to Daybell as his client so this is new information”

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
I almost have no.words left, he can't.handle 1 client let alone 2

I see Chad’s attorney didn’t last too long.
Justin Lum writes “Attorney Sean Bartholick tells me he no longer represents Chad Daybell. Daybell is now represented by Mark Means — Lori Vallow’s lawyer. As of 4/27, Bartholick referred to Daybell as his client so this is new information”

It sounds like Chad is on his own fishing expedition, to look through the chief fisherman's net. :D

Once charges come down this won't last. He doesn't even need legal services at this time.

moo

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

UPDATE: Attorney Sean Bartholick tells me he no longer represents Chad Daybell. Daybell is now represented by Mark Means — Lori Vallow’s lawyer. As of 4/27, Bartholick referred to Daybell as his client so this is new information. #fox10phoenix

12:46 PM · Apr 29, 2020 from Skyline Lofts·Twitter for iPhone

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

It makes sense now with Means requesting all documents regarding Daybell/Vallow and the death investigations surrounding them. The Idaho AG is investigating the couple for conspiracy, attempted murder and/or murder. (Tammy Daybell, Chad’s first wife). #fox10phoenix
12:50 PM · Apr 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

UPDATE: Attorney Sean Bartholick tells me he no longer represents Chad Daybell. Daybell is now represented by Mark Means — Lori Vallow’s lawyer. As of 4/27, Bartholick referred to Daybell as his client so this is new information. #fox10phoenix

12:46 PM · Apr 29, 2020 from Skyline Lofts·Twitter for iPhone

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

It makes sense now with Means requesting all documents regarding Daybell/Vallow and the death investigations surrounding them. The Idaho AG is investigating the couple for conspiracy, attempted murder and/or murder. (Tammy Daybell, Chad’s first wife). #fox10phoenix
12:50 PM · Apr 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Isn't this conflict of interest..what the heck is going on?

Isn't this conflict of interest..what the heck is going on?

I don't know, but wonder whether this was done after Chad's name appeared in the potential witness list in an attempt to somehow bypass that I.R.E. rule 504(d)(1) exception involving children to privileged communications involving married parties.

(ETA ref. to rule as it appeared in the possible witness list)

Last edited:
I don't know whether it's actual conflict of interest, but it's a bad idea not to have your own lawyer. Maybe CD's last name should be "Duhbell."

I think that it's all theater for the bond reduction hearing.

See how broke we are? We have to share a lawyer.
See how bad we are at money management? We had to file for bankruptcy.
See the constitutional infringements and violations? You have to lower the bail.
Interesting strategy, but will it sway the judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member